August 23, 2014 | 1312 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen Mascara Blackest Black

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lilyprints

This mascara holds good potential overall. However, I bought it non-waterproof, so I ended with raccoon eyes. Also, because it isn't waterproof, it doesn't hold the curl very well on my Asian lashes.

Nevertheless, the volume and length are pretty good. I will probably buy it again, but this time as waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long straight light brown lashes that dont hold a curl at all. i saw this mascara on sale at wal-mart and decided to give it a try. love the tube, very nice, the brush is great too. big but not too big. i would say this mascara would be the "diorshow" of drugstore brands. it felt very soft and natural but with that same"wow" factor. while Diorshow made my lashes look goopy, this mascara is softer and more natural. would reccomend it to people with sensitive eyes (i wear glasses). for 5$ ?? awesome buy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by purpletiger79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this mascara. I used the waterproof version, and my eyelids kept sticking together. It never felt like it dried at all, just got tacky. It was terrible to remove, too. I couldn't even scrape it off, it was like tar.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mascara12345

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont like this mascara. i have thin sraight lashes that dont curl easily. i usually put on waterproof mascara on first to hold the curl then apply my volumizing mascara. This stuf is sooooooo incredibly thick! It looks gloppy everytime! the only way to make it work is to scrape off the majority the mascara off the brush then apply it over the waterproof mascara. it weighs down your lashes ALOT. it really isnt worth the trouble. oh by the way it kind of looked blue in the light. i really dont like that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I don't hate this mascara but I don't love it either. I just got it and these are my first impressions: the brush is large but the bristles are not close together--> I think this makes not clumps in the traditional sense but it makes the lashes bunch together. The formula isn't too wet nor too dry. The mascara would be better I think if its bristles were closer. I used this first then went over it with maybelline's full and soft to go through the lashes better. The black is very black which is nice. All in all jsut okay, could be better. It claims to be bigger and better than voluminous, which is thought was okay but tended to dry out and get clummy. I don't there is a comparison between the 2 mascaras but that's just me :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I used this a couple years ago and for some reason strayed... I'm so glad I found my way back. It can be a bit clumpy, but I just love the formula so much that I just go through my lashes with another mascara wand I have. This product seems to just glide on and does a good job of adding volume to my puny asian lashes. I do use a separate lengthening mascara if I want to add length. Doesn't flake or smudge.

I also love the sleek black tube this comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Puppytime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This worked amazing for me, made my lashes longer than they have ever been, i didn't think i would be able to find anything better than maybelline's collosal (bad spelling) the stuff in the bright yellow tube, but this has outdone it. no clumping either!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An average mascara. I didn't find this thickened my lashes much and didn't make them very long. The brush is underwhelming as the bristles aren't dense enough to grab the lashes and push them upwards.
It's supposed to make lashes twelve times thicker than another L'Oreal mascara - I would like to see this demonstrated to their customers in an online clip because it certainly didn't work for me. Really disappointing. Back to YSL and Dior.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by prettylife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It's pretty decent for a drugstore brand. It doesn't clump easily and gives my lashes alot more volume. What I love about it the most is that it doesn't smudge!! Wonderful!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ARIEL17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this mascara and i think it works great for volumizing and lengthening! People tell me that my lashes look really long, pretty, and also ask me if im wearing false eyelashes, which i dont. The only con is that it tends clumping a little after a few coats. But other than that its awesome!