July 28, 2014 | 1941 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pixtera

I love this shampoo! I have fine hair and this doesnt weigh it down at all but leaves it totally hydrated and soft! I always have a hard time finding a good shampoo and conditioner that wont make my hair oily. I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and this stuff has been a life saver as I can just wash and let my hair air dry and it still looks great!!! The only down side is the smell... There is something odd about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by roguefighter414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo! The smell is amazing, and it really does soften hair in just three days. I used to have a problem with my hair falling out, but this shampoo actually slowed it down for me. I bought a three-pack at costco for a very good price (2 shampoos, 1 conditioner for about $17?). However, I'm currently "saving" this. I've bought SO many shampoos that just kept piling up, and I want to use all of those before I go back to this amazing shampoo. Can't wait.
However, I can't really say that it added shine for me, or if it did, I didn't notice, but that's okay because I use Aveeno's leave-in conditioner and it works very well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by oldejude

I use the shampoo and conditioner on my thirsty curly hair. My hairdresser asked me what I was using because my hair felt so healthy. I've been using it for over a year and also love the Aveeno nourish and style soft hold gel. My HG! My hair just gets better and better. I don't even switch around anymore. Just these three products every single time I wash my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Qisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I waited a few weeks before reviewing this product, as I wanted to see how it performed over several hair washings. Verdict? Awesome! I needed to find a cheaper alternative to the salon brand shampoo I'd been using, so decided to try Aveeno since I love their lotions. I use this with the conditioner - it has left my hair full, shiny and soft each time. No greasy residue unlike my previous shampoo but doesn't leave my hair squeaky clean either. I have dry, wavy hair with a semi-coarse texture, so the fact that this shampoo delivers on all the points I'm looking for is great. Fragrance is nice, leaves a soft scent and it's not overpowering, which I like. Compared to other drugstore shampoos, its more expensive but still nowhere near brands like Kerastase or Biolage. For the price and what it delivers, definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sensitiveskingirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. I usually use Bumbles Gentle shampoo for my hair because because I shampoo every day due to my frizzy fine but lots of it hair texture. This leaves my hair smooth with out using a conditioner. Great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkemotion

this is the best hair product . if you killed your hair with bleach or color , nothing work on youre hair just cut it off . i use Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize + few things to care of my hair , now my hair is growing fast & i don't have split ends .

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mondrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this shampoo my hair felt really rough and dry. This was remedied by the conditioner, but I really didn't like the way it felt as though my hair had every tiny bit of moisture stripped from it. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

OOOoooh I love Aveeno products!
Their lotions are amazing and their skin treatment creams are great so when they came out with a hair care line I had to try it
I have oily roots and dry ends so I wanted a moisturizing shampoo for the colder months!
At first, I didn't really like this, it make my hair oily and greasy feeling but after trying this out for a week, I actually came to like this!
It leaves my hair soo smooth, soft, and touchable
I really like this and it has a good scent too!
It is a cream formula
Thick, creamy, and feels like body butter.
when you lather the product in your hands, you feel the thick and creaminess of it.
Good for people with dry hair or a dry scalp
Worked for me after 3-4 washes!

*******This actually works best with greasy dirty hair not for clean hair. It cuts the oil and leaves the hair super silky and moisturized. I like this product but I like to switch up my hair care products. I still have another bottle of this with the matching conditioner. 1 bottle lasts a very long time, because you only need a fair amount!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is loaded with conditioning ingredients so with repeated use your hair can get a little dull from the residue, and that is why I use it as a second wash after another shampoo without any emollient, and use no conditioner. It works superbly, my hair is naturally very good but this makes it almost hair-shampoo-ad quality. The bottle lasts for a good while since only a tiny bit is needed each wash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

Did a fair job of moisturizing my dry hair but left my scalp feeling itchy.