August 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by keenaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a decent brush.
I use it for lining my eyes with a gel eyeliner or black eyeshadow.
It's quite similar to the mini eyeliner brush which is included with their Studio gel eyeliner.
This one is just denser and thicker.
But it could be a little bit thinner though, I feel like sometimes it gives a line which is too thick.
EDIT: I found this one to be not precise enough and guess what ? I've started using the brush which was included with their studio gel eyeliner!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by allthegoodonesaretaken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a good brush, but when you buy their studio cream liners, you get the same exact brush but with a shorter handle, for free! I actually like the little one better as the handle on the $3 one is far too long. It get's in the way when I try to line my eyes close to a mirror. I actually got the entire studio set when they had a 75% off sale. Good brush overall, but while $3 ain't bad, I'm glad didn't have to. : )

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for applying eyeshadows in wet form, but creates a sloppy cat eye. The brush is too thick to create a smooth, thin line for the "wings." That was the reason I purchased this brush.... Great for applying eyeshdadows to the waterline. I can use any eyeshadow and turn it into a liquid liner using rosewater. I have been using this brush for over a year now and it is still in pristine condition. NO shedding or falling apart like other elf brushes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is way too flimsy for anything! I intended to use this brush for lining my upper lash with a cream liner but this brush absorbs too much product as well not providing any control to apply the product. I could not even use it for applying lip products because the brush has no control . I tried to give the brush to a friend of mines for filling in her brows but she did not like it as she found it too flimsy as well. Of course I do not like nor do I recommend this brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Ugh. This brush sucks at applying eyeliner. Its to thick and makes your lines look huge, not a fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like to apply eyeshadow as lower liner for a softer look, or I use eyeliner on the too, take this brush, dip it in some eyeshadow and put it over it to keep it in place and avoid panda eyes.

It's very soft and precise. I think the handle is a bit long, but maybe it's just because I'm a noob haha

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really don't like this to be honest. Its too thick and way too stiff. I tried using it for gel liner, eyeshadow and even lipstick but I hated it for all those things . I still love elf though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by adesto

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally! This brush is fantastic for gel liners. I grabbed one of these at Target along with Sonia Kashuk gel eyeliner and am so pleased! It allows me a lot of control and I am even able to get a fine line close to the lash line for a subtler look.Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow, so glad I found this brush. I am sorry that I didn't buy this sooner, I thought it was just a bigger version of the eyeliner brush you get with the cream eyeliners but I was wrong. The bristles seem a bit longer and the handle itself is much longer so it's easier to hold. You can create a perfect thin line in just a couple of seconds (the studio angled eyeliner brush is also great but it takes longer because there are fewer bristles). I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's 266 brush but I like this one way better, the bristles are firmer (meaning they keep their shape no matter what) but at the same time softer (they don't scratch the eyelid at all). It's also a bit smaller than the 266 brush so it's easier to create a wing. I haven't washed it yet but it seems so well made that I doubt it will fall apart any time soon. Amazing brush, especially considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is great for applying gel/cream eyeliner. Best one i've tried yet. The bristles are packed in nicely and it's a very thin-tipped brush, gives a nice thin line or a thicker one if you want. For 3.00 you can't get better.