November 26, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

I'm in love with the Glow line, and the star of the line is this lipstick. It is literally magic. At first I didn't believe it and I was shocked how this worked. It looks like a light pink lipstick so I was very suspicious about it at first. This sort of light pink never suits me normally, it looks barely visible on me. I took a risk buying it, because I bought it without trying it on my lips. I put it on and then my lips went to that natural tone of vibrant pink you get, for instance when you brush your lips. I have been looking for this effect for years. I've tried Benetint, and it is basically tinting your lips in this color, but it is a dye that gives you that hue so it goes away pretty quickly comparing to this and I must say I found Benetint a little drying. But this one is almost like a balm. I'm using it everyday. Also, the packaging of this lipstick is the best lipstick packaging I've ever seen in my life. By the way, I like the Rosy Glow Blush very much, it works with the same principal as the lipstick. It's this weird light pink at first, then turns into a very natural looking pinkish cheeky color. 5 lippies to the Glow Line.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ellysab11

I honestly didn't think this would do anything at first but $30 it had to do something right? When you first look at it, you kinda wonder how "coral" colored lip stick, or whatever you want to call it, would really do anything.. But let me tell you, it's honestly like magic. I first applied some to the top of my hand to see if it came off as really coral and orangey. At first you can't see it at all and then it somehow turns to this natural pink color. It makes your lips look perfect, naturally. It isn't shiny, it isn't matte, it really makes your lips look perfect! Amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolute holy grail product! I didn't think i would ever purchase this product simply because of how expensive it is.. but it truly is fabulous! Perfect product for the winter time to keep your lips very moisturized and comfortable but provide a very subtle pink rosy colour to your lips. It brightens up your face, ideal for a no makeup makeup look. It lasts around 4 hours on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ThePrettyPinkRanger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am quite found of maybelline version of this product, as it was all the rage on YouTube about 18 months ago. I purchased this on my recent trip to Macy's and I really like it. It is hydrating to the nth degree.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Vicki111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE my dior lip glow! the color is very beautiful, feels amazing to wear and has lasted me over a year. This is the first lip balm where I have used the whole product and gone and bought another because it is that good! You pay for what you get - quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by hamptoncherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi everyone, I find this lip balm is good. I prefer not to wear lipstick and this balm does seem to make my natural lip colour brighter without it looking artificial.

I checked the ingredients list and to me it looks more or less harmless, which is important.]

I also find that it makes my lips softer and protects during cold/windy weather.

Four stars because of the price (you pay for the brand, I suppose) and because you need to renew it from time to time during the day.

But I would buy again nevertheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by madaba

I am not one to buy on impulse, but I tried this at Sephora and really liked it, so into the basket it went. A few days later, I don't exactly have buyer's remorse, but I wonder what possessed me to think that C$35 was a normal price to pay for an item like this one. What I do like about it is that it is not gloopy at all and does seem to hydrate my lips, making them look nicer. My complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsofaDiorAddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! And I don't usually like to use lip products. This product goes on well and enhances/brings out my lip color. It's moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I haven't encountered any product that would both enhance and moisturize my lips while looking natural. Dior just came out with a coral shade for its 2014 spring collection, which I've purchase but have not tried yet. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Rachy74

This products is sooo expensive...but I think that it's worth it. Definitely a luxurious buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by RosieeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm. Leaves a natural glow to your lips.