Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it, my favourite lip balm! Love the tin, but the lid can be hard to remove at times. I'm addicted to the tingly feel & minty smell. Leaves my lips really soft. & love the all natural ingredients, good product all round.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The packaging is adorable, and it works decently as a lip balm. The only downside is the smell- which to me is distinctly cardboardlike. I have no idea why. I'd probably still buy it again, because it works (and again- adorable packaging).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Tried to find a natural alternative that works just as well as carmex. You'd be better off using plain old vaseline than buying this.

There are no moisturizing properties, well not enough for my extremely dry lips anyway. The balm's effects fade after 10minutes. My lips felt very dry, hard and began to flake. I would literally have to reapply every 10 minutes.

This minty, cool sensation is nice though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

this is the only thing keeping my lips from flaking. moisturizes a long time, makes my lips tingly, smells nice. opening the tin takes a little effort, not the most hygenic thing to carry around. but anyways, loving it. it's saved my pucker.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product; natural ingredients, moisturizing, leaves a tingly feeling and very affordable. I like to use this at night since it doesn't have spf

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i got this the other day when the skin on my lips started to flake. the good thing about this product is it dont make your lips feel oily and really does help with any dry skin on the lip area. i love it..........the best balm ever!!

Didn't have any trouble opening the tin but sadly, the best part of this balm to me is how cute the packaging is. I love how slim the tin is, and seems to be tight enough to be secure when chucked into your bag, but not too tight that it's hard to pry open.

Otherwise, its moisturising qualities are dismal, doesn't last long, and I'm not very fond of the texture. I enjoyed the tingly sensation from the peppermint oil but it could possibly be irritating to some folks. Probably going to use it as a possible lip plumper before layering my regular lipbalm or lipstick on top.

It`s a great balm,really moisturizing & I absolutely adore the tingling effect! By the way,I had no probs with opening the can. Good stuff.

No problems with opening the tin, it's minty and refreshing on your lips, but the smell is terrible, and I don't like sticking my finger in the tin. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this really stinks. I will not buy this lip balm again...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I binned this product promptly about 10 min. after first application. The menthol/peppermint ingredients migrated straight to my gums from my lips and my gums were burning and stinging for nearly half an hour after application. So this product is not for me.
Obviously, my reaction is not normal, I must be extra sensitive, but apart from that, I just don't understand why manufacturers keep putting ingredients that are known to be local irritants, like menthol, peppemint, witch hazel etc. in skin care products.

Popular Lip Treatments