Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

3.7

Isododecane, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, cera alba/beeswax, c8-9 isoparaffin, disteardimonium hectorite, cera carnauba/carnauba wax, aqua/water, propylene carbonate, allyl stearate/va copolymer, lecithin, silica, sodium polymethacrylate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, phenoxyethonal, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, ethylenediamine/stearyl dimer dilinoleate copolymer, ethylparaben, polyvinyl laurate, polyquaternium-10, souluble collagen, pathenol, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, oryza sativa starch/rice starch. [ /- may contain: ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491/iron oxides. ci 77007/ultramarines, ci77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/ maganese violet, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, mica] F.I.L. d34889/1 U.S. patents: 5,462, 798; 6,099,183; 6,222,735; 6,296,411; 6,305,862; 6,309,123; 6,325,562; 6,331,086; 6,345,923

on 8/18/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is okay. It didn't volumize as much as i thought and it clumped. It dries fast and it's hard to take off. But I wouldn't recommend this.

on 8/11/2013 9:41:00 PM

This is the WORST mascara I've ever used. A lot of other reviewers seem to like it, maybe I just got a bad one, idk. This mascara is extremely wet and thin yet clumps like crazy, and smudges all over my lower lash like. After I've applied this, I literally have what looks like 3 or 4 giant lashes because they're all clumped together. The only thing good about it is that it really is waterproof and takes forever to get off. This product is definitely going in the trash

on 8/11/2013 11:10:00 AM

I really love this mascara. It's the only mascara I've tried that holds curl well, and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker with one coat. It does smudge a little sometimes but most mascaras do. I haven't experienced any clumping or flaking. This is one of the best mascaras that I've tried and I would keep buying it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara was alright. It does last me the whole day but it smudges and flakes a little. At first, it was pretty good but then after a couple of use, it started to flake and smudge. Unfortunately, the first couple of weeks of getting the mascara, I ran out of waterproof eye makeup remover so I was stuck with remover for non-waterproof makeup. It was a pain taking off the mascara. In the process, some of my eyelashes came off and it took forever to get it off. The good part of it is that it's actually waterproof, but I did lose some eyelashes so I didn't like that part. Overall, this mascara is pretty decent. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, but may not buy it again with my own money.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the volume this mascara creates, however I am having issues with smudging. I only apply this mascara to my top lashes, however, throughout the day I am experiencing smudging under my eyes (and as someone that already has dark under eye circles, this is less than ideal!!)

on 6/13/2013 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Extends, adds volume, effective.

on 6/5/2013 11:27:00 PM

I got this because I have deep-set eyes and oily skin and always have a problem with mascara smudging onto my brow bone. This mascara was supposed to be perfect for my situation, but to my dismay, it was worse than my previous mascara which also smudged a bit. I then bought Clinique Lash Power which has been working perfectly by not smudging although it has a ridiculously tiny brush.

on 5/28/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this mascara two times, but I won't be repurchasing! I am Asian with oily skin and semi-oily eyelids. I have a big problem with mascara smudging even if it is waterproof! Unfortunately, this did not work out for me as it does smudge throughout the day.

on 4/23/2013 3:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I seriously won't even understand people who feel te need to put coat after coat after coat of mascara. Not only with this particular one but with any mascara. It will ALWAYS look clumpy and spidery. I tried doing that before with this mascara and it was terrible. I only use one coat of it (any mascara really) and it is wonderful! Granted I always smudge some on my lids but I think that is because of the way I apply it and the fact that its really moist at first. Besides that, I LOVE it. It is really black and holds the lashes pretty well. I can wear it for a 10 hour period and won't even notice a difference from the moment I applied it. With ONE COAT my lashes look bigger and all around lusher it's amazing. Lastly, it is a pain in the ass to remove but which waterproof makeup isn't?

on 3/24/2013 3:32:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for years, love it! It lasts me around 6 months, and it holds a curl really well. As long as I wipe the wand once a week or so, I am guaranteed not to get clumps and my lashes look really long and separated. Everytime I try a new mascara I always end up coming back to this one. Would definitely recommend it to others, waterproof or non-waterproof

Popular Mascaras