Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

3.5

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 7/18/2011 1:01:00 PM

I recently started using this heat protectant and I really like it. It smells nice and I dont really have to use any other products afterwards to boost shine.

on 7/18/2011 10:51:00 AM

i usually keep my flat iron at 450 since this heat proctection spay only works up to 425, i didnt even need 450 my hair was pin straight, it was shiny and soft, it made my ends look strong and not weak and brittle ! Amazing i love it ~

on 7/13/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Now, I picked up a flat iron recently, that goes up to 410 degrees, and no lower. So, I was praying to the hair Gods to let my locks remain alive! I was still trying to grow them out, and I know heat damage is horrid!

When I rummaged around my closet/vanity (I keep all cosmetics and hair there) I found this. I read that it protects up to 425. So, I fired up my flat iron (I only straighten my bangs) and gave a big, bold spray.

And boy, did it smell AWFUL! I hate the scent. very chemical and processed. It worked, and my hair was soft, not sticky, and not damaged. It did it's job very well. However, that smell is just terrible.

Thankfully, it doesn't stick around!

on 7/6/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE this spray. Before I bought this I was using a John Frieda heat protecting spray but I couldn't really see any visible signs that I was using it. I happened to pick this up one day when I bought a new iron that went up to 446* since this said it protects up to 425*. It makes my hair sooo soft and shiny and I can actually tell I used something compared to not using it. I love how it sprays out in a big burst of spritz instead of just a small stream like the other got2be flat iron spray I have. I feel like I can cover my whole head in just one or two sprays so that I'm not loading my hair down with product. It holds up pretty well in the humidity too which is great! Overall, this is a great product that I will definitley be bying again!

on 5/12/2011 11:46:00 PM

I have so many styling products along with a CHI and a Corioliss hair straighter, but this was an excellent addition to my collection. I saw good reviews about it on several different websites and in a magazine so decided to pick it up, it honestly makes such a difference in the final results after I blow dry & flat iron my hair! I'm gonna give it a 4 because my hair isn't celeb status afterwards, but its pretty damn close, but I'm not the best hair stylist yet this REALLY improved how my hair looked. I only got it about a month ago so we'll see how much it holds up in the humidity during the summer, but my hair stays super smooth and straight all day and its BEYOND soft. I will def be repurchasing this product when it runs out!

on 4/12/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this heat protectant!! i bought it after my favorite youtube guru recommended it! it smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and shiny! def buying it again:)

on 3/26/2011 3:41:00 AM

Love this. :) It smells really good and it works to protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron. I will likely buy again once I run out of it and I recommend it to all. The packaging is great too, it sprays out really nicely. Like more of a WOOOSH instead of tiny spritzes... hahaha if that makes sense. But not too much comes out so its all good. :) I am satisfied with this product.

on 3/25/2011 10:59:00 AM

I always keep a bottle of this on standby to use before flatironing: a) when I occasionally use cone-free styling products like Living Proof No-Frizz or Phytodefrisant; and b) on second-day hair that needs a touch-up with the iron. In case a) I use it just for protection and in case b) I find that it conditions my ends and restores some gloss and shine. It's a good product for drugstore, cheap and effective.

on 3/16/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm actually surprised I liked this as much as I do. I was using the more expensive Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray before this, and I finally narrowed it down as the culprit for making my hair feel heavy (maybe even a touch sticky?) and worst of all, making my hair smell funny. It was like I was wearing perfume to mask the scent of dirty hair, even when my hair was clean.

For such an inexpensive product (compared to salon brands, at least), it works well for me. I don't know how much "protection" it's actually providing, but it does make it feel softer and best of all, it doesn't make my hair smell funny. Maybe I just have low expectations. :)

on 2/20/2011 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up after a stylist said I had heat damage on my hair. I've been using it for a few months now, and I really like it! It makes my hair super shiny, extremely soft, sleek, and flyaway/frizz-free! My hair just moves better after using it, if that makes anyway sense..it flows and bobs around like hair in commercials, haha. It does have a fragrance but I like it.