July 31, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks, so perfect is it to make one appear put-together. This works on a night out with major eyes, but also it's a perfect going shopping shade, at least for my fair tones. Though it's plummy, it's not too blue - on me, it's more like a dusky rose, which is a colour I love with a tea dress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Absolute winner! Plumful is one of my go-to colors. It's never too cool or too warm, just the perfect dose of berry-pink creamy color. If you have seen Temptalia's pic of this, I would say it is a lot more purple but very wearable.This shade is pigmented and has the perfect touch of sheen. I love this lipstick for school and work. It's just the right amount of color to look polished but not too bold. Super flattering and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A Mac must have.
Such a lovely colour on my fair skin. I've rocked this with every hair colour, and hundreds of different eye shadow combos. It's wearable for everyday, but still a statement lip.
I B2M for this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by candyworld

i love the colour and the texture too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bluestocking17

I love this shade, it's so pretty and bright. It brings out the green flecks in my eyes, and is generally very flattering. The texture is nice and not too drying, and the colour has decent staying power. I also sometimes use this as a creme blusher by mixing it with a little bit of Vaseline, and it gives a nice rosy flush.

As it's MAC, the packaging is pretty nice as standard, and the price is reasonable if not cheap. I don't know if I'd repurchase this, not because I dislike it but because I might want to try other colours next time I buy a lipstick. But it's a very lovely pink, so I might.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A pinky-plum lipstick that looks great paired with jewel toned eyeshadows. Mixed with my Gaga 2, I get a great MLBB look. On it's own, it's a rich plummy color perfect for Fall/Winter. I've set aside this spring in favor of corals and pinks, but I will gladly pick it up again in autumn. EDIT: I swapped this b/c it was too purple toned for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

Love this!!! One of my first purchases from Mac's linestick line... Fantastic colour that pops my eyes. Great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another no-fail lip product for me. On my skintone (NC42), it's a really nice plum with a lot of pink undertones. It translates to a semi bright plummy pink shade on my semi pigmented lips. Great for all seasons imo. I love the Lustre formulas of MAC generally, but again the sheer texture means low staying power in my experience and that's why I took off 1 star. It only lasts about 2 hours maybe 3 on me. That is my only gripe. Other than that, this a universally flattering shade in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tonifrancisca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome colour. Just a little goes a long way to brightening your face. If you are the kind of person who loves minimal, natural looking make up like I do, ( during the day), this baby will add just a touch of colour that will brighten your face instantly.

I bought this item based on the reviews of MUA and did not even see the swatch on my hand or lips. I was not disappointed. I think "lustre" is a great finish ever invented by MAC. I have more lustre finishes in my lipstick collection than any other finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by modgal1

Perfect color for all seasons. I'm on my third tube of it...I pray Mac never discontinues Plumful!