September 15, 2014 | 949 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so beautiful. It is a tinted glossy lipstick. Not too heavy in color especially for them days that you want color but nothing too drastic. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by PolaJay

Excellent Color!
Have been looking for a perfect "on the go" Lipdstick ! kept going from color to color- No Luck!
One day i went to Nordstrom, I just started the search over again! after 3tries and no POW! the Sales rep just brought this one Lipstick and we tried it on and it was just speaking to me!! I was like YES! that one! And it happend to be "Plumeful"- The best yet!!
Radiant, Classic, Day or Night Wear....You cant go wrong!!
It follows me every where I go...no matter how small the purse size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks, so perfect is it to make one appear put-together. This works on a night out with major eyes, but also it's a perfect going shopping shade, at least for my fair tones. Though it's plummy, it's not too blue - on me, it's more like a dusky rose, which is a colour I love with a tea dress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Absolute winner! Plumful is one of my go-to colors. It's never too cool or too warm, just the perfect dose of berry-pink creamy color. If you have seen Temptalia's pic of this, I would say it is a lot more purple but very wearable.This shade is pigmented and has the perfect touch of sheen. I love this lipstick for school and work. It's just the right amount of color to look polished but not too bold. Super flattering and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A Mac must have.
Such a lovely colour on my fair skin. I've rocked this with every hair colour, and hundreds of different eye shadow combos. It's wearable for everyday, but still a statement lip.
I B2M for this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by candyworld

i love the colour and the texture too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bluestocking17

I love this shade, it's so pretty and bright. It brings out the green flecks in my eyes, and is generally very flattering. The texture is nice and not too drying, and the colour has decent staying power. I also sometimes use this as a creme blusher by mixing it with a little bit of Vaseline, and it gives a nice rosy flush.

As it's MAC, the packaging is pretty nice as standard, and the price is reasonable if not cheap. I don't know if I'd repurchase this, not because I dislike it but because I might want to try other colours next time I buy a lipstick. But it's a very lovely pink, so I might.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A pinky-plum lipstick that looks great paired with jewel toned eyeshadows. Mixed with my Gaga 2, I get a great MLBB look. On it's own, it's a rich plummy color perfect for Fall/Winter. I've set aside this spring in favor of corals and pinks, but I will gladly pick it up again in autumn. EDIT: I swapped this b/c it was too purple toned for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

Love this!!! One of my first purchases from Mac's linestick line... Fantastic colour that pops my eyes. Great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another no-fail lip product for me. On my skintone (NC42), it's a really nice plum with a lot of pink undertones. It translates to a semi bright plummy pink shade on my semi pigmented lips. Great for all seasons imo. I love the Lustre formulas of MAC generally, but again the sheer texture means low staying power in my experience and that's why I took off 1 star. It only lasts about 2 hours maybe 3 on me. That is my only gripe. Other than that, this a universally flattering shade in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.