September 30, 2014 | 2103 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good product. I have dark brown and the gel works great on top of my eyebrow pencil but the powder is weird toned so I use a different eyeshadow on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I used NYC's eyebrow set for a while but decided to try something new! And I'm glad I did! I like that the wax isn't too oily and doesn't smear. The powder isn't amazing but I still use it. I also really like that the wax is pigmented. The only con is that it doesn't succeed at shaping them so I make sure to use a pencil to outline.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MissBlueJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only just started using eyebrow products. I tried a little while ago with an eyebrow pencil. It was nor here and nor there.

BUT... then I tried E.L.F Eyebrow Kit!

I am amazed!!!! I never knew how good this kit made my eyebrows look! I am obsessed with doing my brows now that is how much I love this product!

And for the price, you can't complain at all!!! Cheap and the quality is fantastic!!!!!

I highly RECOMMEND this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by dgyonan

I would definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: great cool brown color, looks natural on the skin, packaging is sturdy, cheap, get quite a lot of product, easy and quick to use
CONS: crappy brush, the useless powder part, irrationally tiny mirror

I love ELF products, and this brow kit is no exception. About a year ago, I started loving to fill in my brows and, subsequently, I've been on the hunt for the best inexpensive brow products ever since. I stumbled across this kit months back, and I love it.

The best part of this kit is the colored gel. I bought this in Taupe. Since I have ridiculously dark, cool-toned brows but golden/reddish hair, I like to use a warmer product through the brows to create some continuity, but most things I try look bizarre and unnatural. This, wonderfully, is a cool, nice taupe with some golden (not red) warmth, so it sits well against my natural coloring. This I could see as being universally flattering: good definition for those with blonde brows, but also soft correction for those with much darker ones. Try it if you're not sure what color would suit you.

Quick rant: this comes with a useless powder and useless brush. The powder, meant to set the gel, is essentially clear- it comes off the pan as nothing, which is irritating for someone who expected to have both a powder and gel option to fill in the brows with. As for its setting power, it is nonexistant at best. The little brush it comes with is also awful, since the hairs separate and fall out easily. All the other ELF products I've bought have come with wonderful quality tools, so it was a strange deviation to receive such a shoddy one in this set.

In brief, the gel component of this set is perfect: natural, light in texture, and quick to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Dark. Because of my slightly sparse and blackish/greyish eyebrows, eyebrow products have been absolute failures. They all end up orange on my brows or look really badly tattooed on black.
The wax is very buttery and the powder is as well. The color can look very orangey/reddish on me but if I use it sparingly, it can make my eyebrows look natural and neat. The wear time is wonderful, lasting all day in the humid weather I have to go through.
Using the wax by itself will make your brows look neat while the powder makes them look soft but defined. Together, it gives the perfect look.
I took off a lippie because the color is still too reddish/orange on my brows. I highly recommend this but for people like me with black/grey brows...I'll still be on the search for the perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best products I've ever tried. The packaging, price and formula are all fantastic. I bring it in my bag at all times. I was really surprised at the buttery textures, even of the powder, and of the intense pigmentation. Honestly this product blew me away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fav eyebrow duo. I have this in medium& it is the perfect shade.not too dark.not to taupe. Nor too red. Just perfect color..its so easy to work with. The wax isnt too hard like a certain 4 color wax palett I've have from target. Spreads nice with good pigmintation but not to dark.the powder works great&adds thickness. have had this for a very long time & have just hit pan as I just started to enjoy the more defined brow look.works way better then just clear brow gel. Fills my permanent bare spot wonderfully .doesn't look super drawn ion&fake. Just a naturally defined brow. My one disappointment is that it seems to fade (but dosnt smear) after a few hours but for the price& how easy it is to use it is just something I will have to deal with .I'm sure there's a clear gel that would hold this longer i just don't like the crunchy brow.this is my HG product so far (I do wanna try the brow wiz but that alot $$ for something I dont use alot).you should def try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

all I have to say is..wow. I just bought this yesterday & I am so ridiculously pleased with the results. I bought it in medium. my eyebrows look beautiful and natural. it's a gel formula which glides beautifully on the brows & then you too it off with a sheer powder which creates a natural look. it comes with a little applicator brush-it's not awesome but does the job terrifically👌 I will definitely purchase this again!