April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ccseesee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I loooooooooooveeeeeeeeee Caress its definitely my HG bodywash. They always have the best variety of scents. It makes a shower so much better. This one is all sugary and sweet it makes me want to lick my own skin...hahahaa....and the scent stays on skin. It also has the whole bathrooom smelling good. Its a great moisturizer, I just bought this particular one today and I was n a rush so after my shower I didnt have time to lotion down. But my skin is still soft n smooth n not dry. Once again I'M IN LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE WITH THIS STUFF.
P.S: It was only 3 bucks at wal mart

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by meliss27

HG, best body wash ever. The smell is so freakin intoxicating. I've used lots of body washes over the years, many of which have smelled quite nice, but this stuff is in a whole different ballgame. I am obsessed with the smell. Plus it lathers really well (this is a must for me) and leaves my skin feeling very clean. I don't find it overly moisturizing or drying, but I don't have sensitive skin that would necessarily notice either of these things. I just know I love the way it smells!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jennifur75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells good, feels great and makes showering a pleasure! It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves such a nice scent.

I am currently out of it and going to have to go buy more this weekend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
- 18 oz for only $3! (Purchased at walmart.)
- Higher quality than some high end brands!!!
- Cleans great without overdrying. I was able to remove all of my heavy make up with this only using a dime sized amount.
- Very gentle & won't irritate sensitive skin.
- Smells okay. I prefer fresher & fruity shower gel scents - but this doesn't smell bad by any means.
- Decent packaging.
- The gel itself looks like melted gold.

Cons:
-None.

I'm definitely going to repurchase, but in a different scent. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I broke out while I was using this, but I really adore the smell. It kept my skin soft, but it didn't clean like other soaps. I have one more bottle left, so I guess I'll use it but afterwards I'll use something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first tried the bar version of this and I didn't really like it much. The smell was great, but I didn't feel like it got me "really" clean. After liking the smell so much I decided to try the liquid body wash version since I usually prefer those anyways - and I loved it! I felt like it really did get me clean, and the bottle lasted longer than the bars did. It made my skin really smooth. Oh, and I did like the little exfoliating pieces in it - got my skin really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by AubreyChaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I am not a bar soap kind of gal. I love lathering up a pouf, and I feel like body wash lasts longer. I had used the Caress body washes before & had a coupon, but hadn't tried this scent. One whiff & I was sold! It is even nicer in a steamy shower. My whole bathroom smells good afterwards. I am going to buy a freaking case of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by 2sxy4u

This is, by far, the best body wash I ever tried. True to its name, this great smelling wash improved my skin. It smells great and cleans without leaving any filmy residue, nice packaging, and really good price. I started using the bar soap at first, but the body wash was better to the last drop! I'm on my second bottle now and getting my third soon. Makes a great hand wash, too! This will be great if they come up with a body lotion and fragrance with the same scent. My HG body wash from now on! I just hope they don't discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lidlekiwi

When I was in America I came across this body wash! I brough a bottle of it because it smelled sooooo good! I love the same! I loved the smell so much I ended up buying another bottle of it and 2 bars of soap!!!
I'm guttered they don't sell it here in London, UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by swtxtc03

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.