November 21, 2014 | 1921 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am an addicted to B&BW's warmer scented skin products Well actually.... any type of a Prestige products that have awesome ingredients and come with a sexy warmer scent.
Yep,I do have a buffet of scents for my bath and beauty products.
Yes, I do feel like we need to splurge on our beauty products...to get quality ingredients and stronger scents!

IMO, this RANKS RIGHT UP THERE.... with the big dogs!

I was at Target and thought the formula and scent rocked.So,since I have heard alot of chatting online about it.
I decided to buy the
"Burnt Brown Sugar with Karite Butter".....
Oh My Gosh! This is so deliciously sensual and very comforting.... all at the same time!

This has sweet skin softening SHEA BUTTER(which is the KARITE BUTTER), brown sugar and many other essential oils and lots of goodies for the health and glow of your skin.

This is a gentle exfoliating formula that leaves your skin supple and oh so silky feeling!

The sexy sweet scent is a mix of..........Softly Sweetened Buttery Brown Sugar, a darker Vanilla with a mix of Warm Spices..... Which gives off a sexy and comforting feeling!

This is now in with my 'rotating' nightly washes... which I use for ending my day with!

This scent and formula ranks way up there with all of my PRESTIGE products I own...and better than some with hefty price tags! Really!

I always use my BBW's mesh sponge and this stuff gives off a crazy amount of..... MASSIVE RICH LATHER!!!!
Just like a "RICH SHAVING CREAM".........And at $3.99 a bottle!......I Know.....Right!

It leaves my skin smelling softly sweetened!
With a supple smooth silky feeling and a soft glow........(Without the leftover film that a lot of rich moisturizing stuff can leave behind!)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So this in target and I love the smell. When I used it....to greasy. I have oily skin and this just did not work for me. I actually have been using it on my son (only 6) that has dry skin and this works good on him. It looks like it would be a great product for people with normal to dry skin. But once I run out I am not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is way too heavily scented for my taste.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by leticia212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not at all impressed it claims to get your skin even but it hasn't at all evened out my sun damaged skin. Its alright I guess to me it doesn't do anything that a normal body wash already does. It doesn't make my skin glowing either....I should've known better, I think I will stick with the slightly more expensive well known brands and get a true exfoliater that's evens the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by sunshine824

Stupid overly sensitive skin. :-(

I really like this bodywash. It makes my skin smooth and soft and smells absolutely DELICIOUS!!! However, my overly sensitive skin breaks out from it. :-( I'm thinking it's the shea butter and/or molasses in it because as much as I like 'natural' ingredients and products, my skin gets huge cystic zits from them. Which I was never acne prone on my body (arms & upper back) until I tried more 'natural' products. Now when I see certain ingredients, I know I *should* stay away from them. But I try anyway.

I probably won't repurchase even though I want to. :-(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I was enthusiastic about getting this body wash at first. I liked the idea of having an exfoliating wash because it's a time and money saver. I no longer had to buy a body exfoliator and I needed a new body wash, voila, two birds, one stone. Prior to buying it, I did what I always do now before buying anything. I read reviews. The ones I read here and on other sites were mostly positive. There were even some raves. I was most intrigued by the comparison of the brown sugar/karite scent to vanilla, as I find the soft scent of vanilla so comforting. When I first used it, I was taken aback by the smell. I did not feel it smelled anything at all like vanilla. I couldn't describe it. I didn't dislike it, but I was not a fan either. The exfoliating beads are small yet effective. My skin shines more than it did prior to purchasing this. They aren't too harsh and I'm glad it doesn't feel abrasive against my skin. The best part of this product is the lather. Boy does this lather! I'm trying to lay off the sulfates, but this sure is making that hard! I've found that the more lather there is, the cleaner I feel. Evenly Gorgeous delivers on that in spades. I've been using this for about three weeks now and I've gradually become more and more REPULSED by the smell. This morning I figured out why I've grown to detest it so much. It reeks of artificiality! It just smells so devoid of anything natural, even though it's claimed to be brown sugar and karite butter, two NATURAL things. This smells like some sort of artificial scent straight out of a lab. The "brown sugar" just smells like cheap sugared candy. That is absolutely NOT how brown sugar should smell. The "karite butter" smells off. It's gotten to the point that I'm just trying to get through the bottle. I'm going back to organic body washes. The smell is oppressive. I find I have to take cooler showers because the warmer the temperature of the water, the stronger this smells. I just can't. One lippie for the exfoliation, one lippie for the excellent lather. I can't find any other positives about this one. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this body wash! I purchased it when it first came out and I have been using it for several months. It smells awesome and makes my skin so smooth! The scent lingers in the bathroom and on my skin. I've gotten compliments from people on how good I smell. I'm always trying out new body washes but this is one I want to stick with. No need to try others because this is it. I hope they never stop making this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ccseesee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I loooooooooooveeeeeeeeee Caress its definitely my HG bodywash. They always have the best variety of scents. It makes a shower so much better. This one is all sugary and sweet it makes me want to lick my own skin...hahahaa....and the scent stays on skin. It also has the whole bathrooom smelling good. Its a great moisturizer, I just bought this particular one today and I was n a rush so after my shower I didnt have time to lotion down. But my skin is still soft n smooth n not dry. Once again I'M IN LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE WITH THIS STUFF.
P.S: It was only 3 bucks at wal mart

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by meliss27

HG, best body wash ever. The smell is so freakin intoxicating. I've used lots of body washes over the years, many of which have smelled quite nice, but this stuff is in a whole different ballgame. I am obsessed with the smell. Plus it lathers really well (this is a must for me) and leaves my skin feeling very clean. I don't find it overly moisturizing or drying, but I don't have sensitive skin that would necessarily notice either of these things. I just know I love the way it smells!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jennifur75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells good, feels great and makes showering a pleasure! It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves such a nice scent.

I am currently out of it and going to have to go buy more this weekend!