October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by inloversdreams

This is awesome. I put on a lot of makeup and it took everything off. Normally I can never get all my mascara off. But these towels got everything off. After taking my makeup off, I felt my skin and it feels incredibly smooth. I love this product. I would recommend this product. I just don't like that it comes in a package inside a box. That is a waste of packing for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

I don't remember how much this costs but I think it was probably around nine or ten dollars. I used it for the first time two days ago and it removes my makeup lovely without tugging or pulling. It removed my concealer and mascara and powder with ease.
I loved the smell and it didn't sting my eyes at all. I do wash my face with my cleanser afterwards though because it does leave a residue. Will repurchase. Does come in handy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While it gets the job done, it leaves an oily residue & burns my eyes when I try to take off eye makeup. & it doesn't take off mascara very well, & mine isn't even waterproof. I much prefer the up & up target generic version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this from my local rite aid today and used it to take off my tinted moisturizer and mascara and I must say that I am in love, the scent is nice and not too strong, didnt vurn my eyes or my face, moisturized my face and gave it that clean and sheer glow, BUT, most of all it did it's job with one wipe I would def repurchase again I just wish it came in a box instead of this because they may dry out, other than that, it get 5 lippies

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have borrowed many eye makeup removers from family members and they were all extremely oily... I hated them! This makeup remover works really well for me and I love for fresh it is. After using this I purchased different kinds of refills for the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover box and so far my favorite is the makeup remover cleansing towelettes - hydrating. It does a good job to hydrate the skin while taking off my makeup. Also, of all the different refills I've tried, the deep clean kind is the worst because it's got a strong smell that's irritating and it makes my skin burn a bit.... anyways I'm giving this product 4 lippies only because it's outdone by a different refill, but I do really enjoy this product. It makes my skin feel really good and I would definitely re- purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by corri123

I understand the concept, but in practice it just wasnt for me. I liked the idea of washing my face with out having to go to the bath sink or in the shower ie: great for drunk/lazy night; however, it leaves a slime on your face... that I end up washing off anyways because it feels so greasey. ICK. plus, I didnt notice the corrolation between me breaking out and the fact that I was using these until a friends slept over and I offered her one and the next day she complainedd how she broke out from those. needless to say they are better products out there.
- greasey/ slimey residue
-break outs
-removes make-up on the surface of skin
-the smell isnt anything special but for some may enjoy it
- stings alittle and makes face red

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love these im not sensitive @ all but ive heard these sting peoples eyes but ive never had that experience, i love them and the way they smell and they get off a good amount of my makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by bobolol101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HATED THIS.
I bought this because i heard some good things about this. IT WAS HORRIBLE!
once it touched my eyes it started stinging like crazy! i had to rinse my eyes off with water because i couldnt stand it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by LilBoPeep666

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Normally I use the wipes from Garnier Fructise (which I love), but I figured I'd try these out because they were on sale and the pretty purple packaging caught my eye.

I don't have sensitive skin, but these made my skin sting bad and left it red and irritated. They also have this weird chemical/fruity smell to them... The wipes are also very dry compared to the ones I normally use, so it doesn't feel nice wiping them on my skin.

The makeup remover wipes from Garnier Fructise are less expensive and much much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I have semi-sensitive skin nothing usually bothers my face too much, but these stung my skin like no other! Yeah, they're pretty decent at getting off makeup, but I'd rather go with the cheaper and less painful alternative- Up&Up Cucumber Exfoliating Makeup Removing Clothes from Target <3