Lancome Genifique

3.0

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 3/1/2014 12:44:00 PM

This product did nothing for my skin. Waste of money. Overhyped, as many Lancome products.

on 2/28/2014 2:33:00 PM

I'm afraid I just don't see the point of this product. After two weeks of nightly use it has made no apparent difference to my skin.

on 2/21/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I applied this product right after I washed my face and not an hour later my face began to itch like crazy. Along with the itchy came a dry tight feeling after a couple of hours I couldn't stand it and had to wash my face and put on my basic moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the price I should not receive a product heavy on alcohol and castor oil. This serum contains nothing earth shattering and so its merely an over-hyped, over-priced product.

on 2/14/2014 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I am over 50 and my skin shows it
This serum is truly miraculous.
After five days my skin looks much younger and it start getting radiant .
It is expensive but it works for me.

on 1/11/2014 11:46:00 PM

I was looking for an effective serum that would decrease fine lines, rehydrate my skin and improve tone. Anyway, to cut a long story short, this serum didn't fit the bill. I like the texture but while putting it on there is a distinct whiff of alcohol - alcohol is so bad for the skin! I checked the ingredients and lo and behold, there is a LOT of alcohol in this serum. As would be expected based on the amount of alcohol, this serum dried out my skin. Further, it caused breakouts and actually stung when I put it on. Worst of all, it did not improve my fine lines etc. etc. The fact that it is expensive adds insult to injury.

on 12/9/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I think L'Oreal Youth Code is the same thing ingredient wise. I believe this a sister owned company of LancĂ´me. I have used both.

If you love the LancĂ´me, save some money and buy the L'Oreal Youth Code.

on 12/9/2013 10:58:00 PM

I love it...saw it in Elle magazine...bought it....makes my skin look clearer nice texture and feel

on 11/7/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

LancĂ´me Genifique - Meh, overpricy stuff that did nothing at all for me, I'll not purchase. I prefer my AHA from Paula's choice. The packaging is pretty but that's it for me.

Sadly, it make me break out.
I like how it feels/the texture, but i would not buy it ( I got 2 samples Ă  la 7ml)
I don´t think it´s really hydrating, but ultimately i would not consider it a bad product. It just didn´t blow me away...

Popular Treatments (Face)