April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are creamy, pigmented, don't irritate my eyes, and last as well as MAC liners - although I've had problems in the past where I would buy a liner and discover that the "lead" has detached from the plastic part and is rattling around loose. (it's kind of hard to describe, but basically you can pull the liner out of the surrounding black part.) I had to go exchange it, and the new one is *still* kind of loose, but useable. That aside, it's a great liner and I would probably repurchase anyway (since I can always return if the same problem happens).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

the color is really intense black ... so creamy i can line my eyes even over eyeshadow , my only problem with this eyeliner that it doesn't stay put on my waterline ..and to me this eyeliner was intended for that particular purpose ..this would make a very good eyeliner for smoky looks when i want eyeliner to be smudged easily and nicely

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by swayingdandelion

This smudged like crazy, with primer, with powder on bottom, with powder on top. Color is intense though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by JenAtticus

I've used Prestige Soft blend for years and never had any problems with it, so I decided to try this in fierce blue and it burns super bad. It makes my eyes water. This is the second time I've tried it, I've had it on for about an hour and my eyes are still burning. Not sure what it is about this formula compared to the soft blend but my eyes don't like it. I wanted to buy it in the black too, oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Some may say that I have a tall order when it comes to eyeliner. I want something that has the richness of a liquid, the smoothness and durability of a gel/cream, and the easiness of application of a pencil eyeliner. I also like my blacks to be very black... grey or blue overtones need not apply! Finally, I prefer a matte finish; my oily lids will only make glossy liners look greasy in no time. If these qualities are what you're looking for in a liner, I can say with confidence that this is what you're looking for. It's got a smooth texture which ensures an even line without any skipping. I tested this out today without an eye primer and I didn't see any flakes, smudges, or that dreaded transfer crescent on my eyelids! I have yet to try this on my lower lashline or waterline, but I think it would be a safe bet to use an eye primer in this case. Best of all, I got this on sale for $3 but it's really worth the full price (which I think is around $6). I'll test this out a few more times to see if it's my HG, but I'm almost certain that this is it. I can't wait to try other colors in this line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never Been disappointed with prestige eyeliners. Same goes for this one. It truly is a deep black and I love using this all over the lid and then blending it for my smokey eye base. I do find that this eyeliner is too creamy and soft to use to tightline and to apply on my waterline. Sometimes I'll use it to line my upper lashes, but I always set with black eyeshadow after. Sharpening this pencil is a bitch because it is so soft so I suggest popping it in the fridge before doing so. Wish this came in an automatic pen but I love it anyways. Def would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately after one use this product irritated my eyes. Wish it had worked out after reading so many positive reviews. I'm planning to try Milani Liqif'eye liner instead. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

This stuff blew my mind. I've tried everything to not sweat off my eyeliner, including waterproof, and everything smeared! Not this stuff. Sets well, goes on well, doesn't budge unless I want it too, and looks amazing. Only con is how well it stays! Takes some effort to wash off but so worth it. Amazing value for the price. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Aquaduck97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, my first mua review(:
i really really like this eyeliner. I'd buy it a thousand times if i could. it goes on SO smooth & creamy, so there's no tugging or pulling. and the staying power, don't even get me started! it lasts forever. i cry, it stays. i shower, it stays. i sweat, it stays. i sleep, it stays. this is the second eyeliner i've tried (and i've tried many) that lasts like this. the first being Avon's glimmersticks. but i can't get it anymore because it has to be ordered and the lady i got it from quit selling Avon. but anyways, this stuff is AMAZING. nothing, i mean NOTHING stays on my waterline. not even revlon colorstay. *gasp* however, this does. i picked this up at Ulta for around 4 bucks. now i hate pencil liners with all my life, but i've heard SO much rave about prestige liners so i had to get it. i've never tried to get it before, since i thought it was a high end product like stuff from mac, and i'd NEVER pay $17 for any eyeliner or mascara. but i was wrong, and very suprised to see it was as cheap as drugstore products (yay!)
now about the packaging, i guess i'm pretty biased beacause, like i said earlier, i hate pencil liners in general. so of course i really don't like the packaging. but if you like pencils, then this shouldn't be a problem.
Overall, i LOVE this. if you havent tried this yet, BUY IT. matter of fact, buy two, to save you a trip to the store. since i guarantee you'll want to re-purchase. the only thing keeping me from possibly not buying this again is because it's pencil. but if i see a prestige eyeliner that's retractable, i'll pounce on that ish. nuff said <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Chocolateyanyans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eye liner. I have Asian monolids (this means I have no crease.), and with the rubbing action going on in my lids (this is what happens to most people with monolids and if you still don't understand, search google) its hard for eye liner to stay on. I even tried revlon colorstay and it sucked for me. It kept coming off and I had to reapply like what... every hour. But prestige DOES work for hours. It will come off with makeup remover, Lasts long. and the color is SUPER SUPER intense and creamy. no dragging whatsoever. This is my HG drugstore pencil liner. I would prefer it if it was automatic cause I hate sharpening it but who cares as long as it works great. for 5 bucks, this is a great deal. I also tested this on my waterline. I put it on and cried while watching a movie and afterwards looking in the mirror it stayed put.