September 18, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

I am so impressed with this eyeliner. It's a very intense black (much blacker than Zero by Urban Decay), has a creamy application but isn't smudgey, doesn't tug on the eyelid, and stays on a long time, even on the waterline. I never expect anything to last on the waterline, and this blew me away. My only problem is that I'm a contact lens wearer, and this stuff makes my eyes water and get cloudy when I use it on the waterline. I don't know if that's inevitable with all eyeliner when you wear contacts. It's mildly uncomfortable and annoying, but tolerable.

I would definitely recommend this product and would repurchase it in a heartbeat!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best d/s eyeliner pencil I've found to date. It's a super dark creamy black, but here's the thing: it's almost too creamy and soft. After lining my eye once, the pencil dulls so much that I have to sharpen it again to finish the other eye. I end up going through a TON of liner this way, making it pretty expensive! I don't even apply that much pressure while lining my eyes :(. I do freeze it a bit in my fridge before sharpening to stiffen the lead a bit before sharpening, but it still is way too soft for my liking. If you hate sharpening eye pencils constantly you're better off with liquid or gel liners.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Still on the fence about this. Great pigmentation, but seriously too creamy for me. I can't tightline with this liner because the line still comes out too thick. I also feel like a lot of product gets used when I sharpen it :/ I like the L'Oreal Extra Intense liners better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by shaindy0

Hi LOVE this product! It stays on my upper lid forever! I was just wondering if anyone has used this on brides? I am doing someones makeup and she absolutely wants balck eyeliner in the waterline. I will set it with black eyeliner, but am still nervous with all the tears etc... .
Any ideas/suggestions anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are creamy, pigmented, don't irritate my eyes, and last as well as MAC liners - although I've had problems in the past where I would buy a liner and discover that the "lead" has detached from the plastic part and is rattling around loose. (it's kind of hard to describe, but basically you can pull the liner out of the surrounding black part.) I had to go exchange it, and the new one is *still* kind of loose, but useable. That aside, it's a great liner and I would probably repurchase anyway (since I can always return if the same problem happens).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

the color is really intense black ... so creamy i can line my eyes even over eyeshadow , my only problem with this eyeliner that it doesn't stay put on my waterline ..and to me this eyeliner was intended for that particular purpose ..this would make a very good eyeliner for smoky looks when i want eyeliner to be smudged easily and nicely

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by swayingdandelion

This smudged like crazy, with primer, with powder on bottom, with powder on top. Color is intense though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by JenAtticus

I've used Prestige Soft blend for years and never had any problems with it, so I decided to try this in fierce blue and it burns super bad. It makes my eyes water. This is the second time I've tried it, I've had it on for about an hour and my eyes are still burning. Not sure what it is about this formula compared to the soft blend but my eyes don't like it. I wanted to buy it in the black too, oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Some may say that I have a tall order when it comes to eyeliner. I want something that has the richness of a liquid, the smoothness and durability of a gel/cream, and the easiness of application of a pencil eyeliner. I also like my blacks to be very black... grey or blue overtones need not apply! Finally, I prefer a matte finish; my oily lids will only make glossy liners look greasy in no time. If these qualities are what you're looking for in a liner, I can say with confidence that this is what you're looking for. It's got a smooth texture which ensures an even line without any skipping. I tested this out today without an eye primer and I didn't see any flakes, smudges, or that dreaded transfer crescent on my eyelids! I have yet to try this on my lower lashline or waterline, but I think it would be a safe bet to use an eye primer in this case. Best of all, I got this on sale for $3 but it's really worth the full price (which I think is around $6). I'll test this out a few more times to see if it's my HG, but I'm almost certain that this is it. I can't wait to try other colors in this line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never Been disappointed with prestige eyeliners. Same goes for this one. It truly is a deep black and I love using this all over the lid and then blending it for my smokey eye base. I do find that this eyeliner is too creamy and soft to use to tightline and to apply on my waterline. Sometimes I'll use it to line my upper lashes, but I always set with black eyeshadow after. Sharpening this pencil is a bitch because it is so soft so I suggest popping it in the fridge before doing so. Wish this came in an automatic pen but I love it anyways. Def would repurchase!