December 21, 2014 | 1853 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Hydrating Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lol98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is awesome! :) I just finished accutane, and i use this to wash my face and it is gentle and simply wonderful for ma sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by nancycho2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using cetaphil cleanser after my oil cleanser because I wear sun screen and I just don't feel like cetaphil gets rid of sunscreen but who knows since you can't really see left over sun screen. Since cetaphil wasn't doing much for me I decided to give cerave a try... while I was massaging my face with it I had a burning sensation. It wasn't red or anything but it did burn. Very moiaturizing...Have high hopes for this cleanser and will update!

***update!!! I really wanted for this cleanser to work but it gave me a rash on my temples. However I thinl that people with normal skin would really benefit from this cleanser. On the places that did noy get a rash it was hydrated and smooth. It is a great cleanser but unfortunately I have super sensitive skin so... well on another quest to find that perfect cleanser that won't break me out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by julia795

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this product. It's great for my sensitive dry acne prone skin, I have only 4-5 days since I started using it and I can already see the difference. It calmed the irritation I had on my face and my skin looks much better, I have also started using it for my body. I really love the texture and it has no smell. Everything else seems to irritate my skin very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Better than cetaphil. Its great to use after removing makeup thoroughly. This is not a makeup remover, its a cleanser. I really feel like it works. It never leaves my face dry and tight. Its really simple and I'll purchase this again and again.
I use it every morning and every night AFTER fully taking off and makeup or residue off. I cant tell you how much I prefer this to Cetaphil. Also I haven't tried the foaming one yet but I will after I run out.
It lasts you FOREVER. This is so worth the price because it never ends. I reccomend it for acne prone skin like myself. My face always feels softer and brighter after washing it with Cerave.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by greycardigan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for a few months now and I really like it!

The bottle with the pump really lasts a long time even with twice a day use, and I find it really cuts through grime and make-up. This is my go-to cleanser when I use the Oil Cleansing Method which involves exfoliating dead skin by rubbing mineral oil on my face. Cleansing oil off of my face can be tedious but this Cerave cleanser can do it on the first wash.

I have never once broken out or had a bad reaction to this cleanser. I highly recommend it to those looking for something suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin and anyone who only needs a simple yet effective cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sofisticationn

this wash is perfect to use with the clarisonic mia. its gentle for my dry and acne prone skin. i have used so many face washes by now man and i am tired of wasting money. this wash may seem expensive but the bottle is seriously huge and takes a while to get through. if you have dry skin try this wash out. i use it by itself in the morning and before bed with my clarisonic after using ponds cream cleanser to dissolve my makeup. its gentle so don't expect a squeaky clean feeling...a feeling anyone with dry skin avoids anyways...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a thorough makeup removal and treatment regimen in the evening so I just need something gentle in the morning to rinse and prep my face for makeup. I use one pump in the shower to cleanse my face, neck and shoulders. The price is right (the bottle lasts for months) and my face is never red or dry when I start to apply makeup. Will buy again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

This is a good gentle cleanser. I use retin-a micro so other facial cleansers were a bit too harsh for my skin, and left it flaky. In the morning I use this alone and I cleans my face pretty nicely, but does not dry it out. In the evening, I first remove the makeup with makeup remover wipes because I feel that this cleanser is too gentle to remove my makeup. After I use the wipes I follow up with this cleanser, and my face feels clean. My face is pretty smooth and not too dry as a result of using this cleanser. I do still flake a bit but I think that it's because of the retin-a and using other serum. Overall, I will continue to repurchase and use this gentle cleanser, because itís not as harsh or drying to your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROs: Non-sudsy; no smell; leaves skin feeling soft & moist
CONs: doesn't clean make-up off

I really like the way my skin feels after using this product; however, when I follow up with my Witch Hazel astringent, the cotton pad shows a good bit of left over makeup, so I don't recommend CeraVe as a cleanser. Use it only for the feel good effect. Also, I suspect that I am wiping off any beneficial elements because it is a must that I have to complete the cleansing process with a follow-up astringent. I don't like having to add another step or spend money on a useless item.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by indianagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing cleanser for the morning, especially during this never ending winter. Just enough to clean off the grime from sleeping and whatever treatment may still be on my face, but never makes my face red or tight feeling. I prefer the foaming cleanser for night time makeup/sunscreen removal, but this makes my face feel clean, soft, and ready for moisturizer in the morning. Price is pretty good considering that one bottle lasts 6 months, and the packaging is good. One pump is enough to wash my face and neck. Texture is strange and lotion like, but I have learned to love it. No fragrance and good stuff like ceramides that I feel have truly helped my skin become more balanced, less dry, and less sensitive. Will repurchase.