Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Best. Lip balm. Ever.

I love this stuff! It goes on so smoothly, and it is so quickly absorbed into my lips. I have used all the drugstore lip balms/chapsticks out there (soft lips, Nivea, Carmex, Blistex, Chapstick, Burt's Bees, etc.), and none have kept my lips so hydrated. I love the cocoa butter smell. It's so affordable, like only $2.50 per tube, and you get sooo much product for your investment! This thing is the size of a glue stick, which is a bit awkward, but I still love this stuff! This is my HG lip balm. I may change my mind if I ever decide to shell out the $23 for Fresh Sugar lip balm, but until then, this stuff is IT!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works AMAZINGLY on dry lips! It's a bit big and bulky, so it's not good for in the pockets. But it GLIDES onto your lips, keeps them nice and soft and lovely, it smells like chocolate, but it does fade away, it doesn't leave after a few hours. it stays on, It feels good, it tastes and smells good, and it does good!

This product was only so-so for me. It does a very good job of masking chapped lips when they are dry but it doesn't seem to have any lasting effects for lip health, which I would expect in a product. This is alright when it is on your lips but it doesn't last very long and the long-term effects aren't noticeable to me. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this for awhile.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product! I will never be without this in my handbag. This is a great product for keeping your lips moisturized, soft and smooth.

This is the BEST stuff ever. I have a stick in every bag and have bought one for all my friends. Any time I feel like I want to moisturize my lips, this is what I reach for. And in the winter when things get chapped, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it fixes chapping in ONE application and does NOT make my lips seem to need application after application.

I prefer this much better than the actual lip balm Palmers. This is an oversized stick but it goes on without any irritation. Where as when I use the Palmers lip balm with SPF, I get a tinge of irritation. Also, if you love Palmers stuff, try the chocolate peppermint lip balm (vaseline like)...it is YUMMY.

Im from Honduras, in Central America, and here this product is sold out.. I was sad because I have dry lips and I didnt want to use the regular Shaptick (left my lips even dyer :S) so I went to US for a job trainig and.. voila!! I found tons of this wondeful lip treatment at CVS jajajaj I bouth 10 of it and I can say this is the best ,, and I did find the regular size bottles.. I just to have the big one,,

When I first bought this, I wasn't sold. It's a heavy duty moisturizer, and it felt greasy to me at first. However, I've come to absolutely love it. I use it morning, night, and now all day long. It leaves my lips feeling and looking super smooth with a little bit of a flattering sheen. It's cheap and you get a ton in a tube. If you want healthy, soft lips that are always super moisturized, then this balm should be your product of choice.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best lip moisturizer out there. It smells/tastes like vanilla as a bonus! It moisturizers my lips so well without making them greasy and it stays on for so long. The only reason I deducted a point from the packaging is that it looks like glue stick and it's a bit large but it is also marketed as a 'any where that's dry' product so it would be perfect if you used it on hands, etc. I've been using it for a couple months now and it lasts so long. I haven't even really dented the product since the tube is pretty darn full when you buy it. You won't regret this buy for sure. I went from dry, chapped lips to smooth and soft =D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this a lot. You get a lot of product for only $2 and its quite moisturizing. Its a bit slippery and more waxy than i'm used to but its still sinks in well enough. I like the light cocao scent/taste.

Tip: for those who are self conscious about the glue stick pkg. Cut off a chunk with a clean knife. Put chunk into a silver spoon. Hold high above a candle flame until it slowly melts. The slower the melt the better results you'll get when it re-solidifies. Poor melted product into a clean/sanitized lip balm pot or "free sample" jar. Let it re-solidify at room temperature. As long as you don't mind sticking your fingers into the jar, you've got your fav low budget lip balm in a classier pkg!

Popular Lip Treatments