Wet 'n' Wild eye make-up remover

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol

on 6/8/2012 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Horrible.
I brought it on sale.
It stings. It feels like it contains alcohol.

on 5/28/2012 7:13:00 PM

A few years ago, Wet 'n' Wild decided to change their formula to this one. My eyes have never been the same.
The old formula worked alright for the price, even though you had to scrub crazy-hard at times to remove cream shadows and eyeliner. This new formula has the same amount of effectiveness as far as doing its job, but it burns like hell-o!
I nearly cried the first time I used this stuff, it hurt so much! I don't know what the company was thinking when they changed the formula; maybe a sadist designed it?
Bottom line: Please stay away from this product, ladies! Try Hard Candy's Take It Off! cream remover instead. It costs a buck and some change more and won't burn your eyes out. It also does its job better than any formulation from Wet 'n' Wild.

on 5/22/2012 12:11:00 AM

wet and wild, you have ceased to amaze me but this time they've really done it! this product that claims to be hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, they certainly could not be more way off!!! BURNING & STINGING should never be associated with a product that you have to use on your eyes first off, one of the main ingredient is butylene glycol which is only a preservative in cosmetic product & a filler to make the product look more voluminousness and is pretty toxic! so just throw it out and you will save yourself from depression, vomiting, drowsiness, coma and respiratory failure. Yes– really!! All these symptoms have been linked to butylene glycol. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has known that there’s something fishy about this chemical for more than a decade and are still ivestigating this ingredient. go figure that it's made in china to cut cost...not worth your health or money! and after all the pain your eyes go through, it still does not take the make up off completely...just get something else that's made with gentle and/or natural ingredients!

on 5/11/2012 3:30:00 AM

This product is TERRIBLE! I caught it on sale at Walgreens and I've used it twice. It burned so much both times I used it so I stopped and woke up today with prominent fine lines because of how dry it made my skin. I've been loading up with moisturizer ever since and I'm praying they go away. I got it for a dollar, so I guess I should've known it wouldn't be very good but it's a lot worse then I thought it would be. DON'T buy it. It dries out your skin so much.

on 5/6/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

HORRIBLE! worst make up remover ever! burns sooooooo much! just the smell stings my eyes. def not what i was expecting after trying their blushes and eye shadows and other great profucts

on 5/6/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is cheap and effective. I didn't have any problems with burning or stinging...but it does have some scent to it. My only problem with it is that I feel like I'm gouging my eyes out and stretching them when I use it. You really have to rub to get waterproof or thick makeup off. Overall, it gets the job done, though I suggest using cotton balls/pads instead of Q tips. At the price, you get what you paid for.

on 4/15/2012 12:12:00 AM

Eye remover stings and smells horrible. It stings my eyes so bad I had to toss it. It is super cheap and unusable. Save your money and buy a better product.

Contains: butylene glycol which is toxic to skin, irritant to sensitive skin such as around the eyes, and is found in anti-freeze.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff does get off eye makeup, but it stings and hurts in the process and smells horrible! Wet n wild has some good products for cheap prices but this is not one of them...skip it and pay extra for loreal or neutrogena, this product isn't worth the bargain!

on 3/20/2012 2:12:00 AM

I bought this because I didn't want to spend a lot of money & thought this would be a great try for $1.99 and it claims to take off waterproof mascara. I've only used it once, however I will not be using it again. The smell was definitely not pleasant, it actually made my stomach churn because it reminded me of a giant glass of vodka. That made me a bit hesitant because I really don't want alcohol anywhere near my eyes. Needless to say, it barely removed any of my waterproof mascara or waterproof eyeliner. I had to "scrub" to get any of it off, and scrubbing with water actually worked a bit better. I didn't expect much from Wet 'n' Wild, I just grabbed something cheap, hoping I would find a hidden gem. Next time I will just spend the extra money & get a brand that will more likely to do its job.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I must admit, when I first purchased this, I hated it! But what I have learned is to remove successfully and not to burn my eyes out is to load the product onto a q-tip, the other side moistened with water. Small amounts at a time! Righht after, cleann off remover with water. I feel it works better after cleansing. It does it's job for two bucks. Just if u use too much at a time it feels like it burns your eyes out!