September 1, 2014 | 2030 users online

Foundations - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy Airbrush Spray Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by danishfilipina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! It's my absolute new favorite. I've tried basically ever foundation out there, whether it be high end or drugstore - and this one is definitely the best. My skin color is always kind of difficult to find a great color match with it, but the Medium in this line certainly matched it! I'm so happy with the results. I didn't break out from using it. It's really simple and fast to apply. It's medium coverage but it feels so light on my face. I can take flash pictures without my face looking white in the photos. I'm just in love with this foundation and I didn't realize it would be this good! It's about $13.89 or something around that, but it's worth it to get great results. I'd recommend it for sure, it's worth a try! Hope you all love it just like me.

Update: I stopped using it a long time ago because I realized it made me look terribly orange! I'm already tan & even the lightest shade still had this orange cast on it especially when in the sun. It goes on nicely and everything, but it doesn't matter when you end up looking like a oompa lumpa.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Onsia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Let me start off by saying i've never had good experience with ANY type of foundations or concealers!
I tried Revlon and covergirl and they both were SO crap!
I also want to add that my skin is not too dry, not too oily rarley any pimples, it's pretty smooth..
So i was wondering my local Dollarama when sally Hansen caught my eye, i mean what were their products doing in the dollar store?
It really intrigued me because their products usually cost about 5-9 dollars, and they were giving them for what, like 2 bucks?!?! I HAD to try it!
I had a party to go to that day, so i just sprayed some on my hand and used a makeup sponge to dab it onto my face. Right away i could feel this stuff was AMAZING! It glides on, it's color pigmentations are great (i used medium to deep) it's not too oily, and it DOESN'T flake much on yuor skin at all, i admit therewere a FEW tiny weeeeny patches, but not anything noticeable. I admit i exfoliated and moisturized before using this product, but the results were AMAZING! This product is a definite repurchase, infact i think ill go back this week and re-purchase some more just in case ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by aires16

LOVED this product. Didn't expect it to be very good but it's great. At first it looks like it doesn't do much but after a few minutes of settling into your skin it looks flawless, especially with powder. Also, you don't need much and it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup at all. Definitely will buy again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tigresss

This has been the best drug store foundation I have ever used. I loved everything about it, from the coverage, it has great coverage but at the same time feels light on your face. Its not greasy at all, and makes my skin GLOW. I even love the smell of this make up. I love it and I would recommend this to anyone. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Normandy00

this product was really good. it smelled great and had great coverage. i would buy this again. there are many ways i guess you can apply it but i like to just spray it on my face and later go over it with my bare minerals that i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Manderslovely

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this foundation since it was recommended on Youtube and I have to say it lives up. It feels like I am not wearing foundation, looks like I have a flawless complexion and wears well with powder and concealer. I have an oily t-zone and this makeup doesn't necessarily fix my problem, but it certainly doesn't hurt it since I have not had any unusual breakouts or additional oil from this. I blend the medium and deep shade for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by NBtech

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite foundations ever. I have this foundation in light ( I am nc20 in Mac foundations and concealers for reference) and it is a perfect match for my fair skin. I have read other reviews claiming that certain colors in this foundation have a horrendous orange tint to them and oxidizes on their skin. In my experience, the foundation blends right into my skin and does not oxidize even in 90 degree weather. It gives light to medium coverage and gives a slight dewy look but this can be diminished with setting powder for those of use who tend to get oily. When spraying out the foundation, there was a slight scent but it quickly dissipates so it wasn't a big deal. This foundation lasts on me for about 4-5 hours before I feel I need to touch up. I recommend anyone to try this foundation if possible because you won't be disappointed. Also, this is formulated for all skin types which is a definite plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by eviebr99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to be a huge fan of MAC's spray foundation, which they discontinued. This is the closest likeness I could find to it. The color selection is bad, but the texture and application is great. I apply it with a brush, after I spray the color onto the back of my hand (and then dip the brush into the foundation) rather than spraying directly onto my face. I've also tried Dior's Airflash version...I like this better, as it's less drying. The coverage is light to medium, and like another reviewer mentioned, it leaves a very natural finish, and looks like your skin, only better. :)

Pros: light-medium coverage, nice texture, nice finish, doesn't leave skin dry or flaky, relatively inexpensive, no breakouts (I have sensitive skin)

Cons: bottle is smaller than other spray foundations, hard to find as its only available in certain drugstores, I still have to use a mattifier as I get oily later in the day when using this foundation

Bottom line: I'll be buying this again, as I love the application, the finish, and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lilac819

Pros:
-light with medium coverage
-looks natural like skin on your face
-absorbs into your skin
-mimics skin tone really well, so guestimating your shade is easy. So if you think you're a light or a medium then you probably are.
-not messy or heavy feeling like liquid foundation.
-lasting quality is decent (8 hours or so) with no touch up. Touch up may not be necessary.
-blendable and buildable.

Cons:
-The only thing that may stop me from buying this product again is that when you buy it, it doesn't feel like there's much product in the can.
-Expensive for a drugstore brand and for the amount they give you.
-If you like a lot of coverage, then use concealer and spare this foundation because you may run out faster than you may think.
-wish the can was bigger
Knocked off a lippie for not much product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by karagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It's not thick like the liquid foundation I used and I didn't break out badly with this makeup. I used the "light" shade. It blends great with my skin (no makeup lines) and still covers like it's supposed to without having the caked foundation feeling. The only thing I don't like is that the container is small and, for me, only lasts about a month.