April 21, 2014 | 1539 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Jillytease

Love this color not only is it a great color both Melissa gorga from housewives of New Jersey wears it and also Kim zoltic (sp) they pair it with sephoria nude lipgloss and I tried for myself and its amazing!! I use this daily with every look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Kiwigrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a pretty girly colour. It's a soft warm, kind of nude pink on my lips and I like to line it with Rimmel Eastend Snob lipliner so that I don't look washed out. On it's own it would look kind of washed out but with a lipliner it looks perfect. It's probably more of a daytime colour for me as I like bolder colours for evenings. Being a cremesheen it is lovely and moisturising too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on the Creme Cup band wagon as well:) It's a great pinky/nude colour that I love to add Nymphette over it and it looks so pretty. Love the vanilla scent. The cremesheen colours do not seem to dry my lips out and with gloss over it lasts quite awhile. With a light pink cheek and a summer eye I like colours in the summer and it really pulls my look together. It has good pigment too. So I only need 2 swipes to achieve the colour I want.

I'm a blonde with green eyes and very fair. Right now I'm way below my NW-20 SF powder so I'm pretty fair but this colour always looks great! Recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this pinky nude! Creamy and goes on easily. It does a good job of covering my pigmented lips and making them a pretty light pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LisaWood

Love this lipstick. It's a very nice pinky/nude with a slight shiny finish. A great everyday lippy but also compliments heavy smokey eye looks perfectly :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick looks the perfect sexy nude barbie pink on my NC15 skin perfect with a smokey eye my new signature lipstick love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I first got this color in Ebay, and as a fake, it was a terrible and horrid color. Noticing the poor quality and lack of scent, I returned it and vowed to never return to pinky nudes.

Today I was eye raping the MAC display of lipsticks and the color Angel caught my eye, but I found out it was a frost finish and I am not a fan of frost. So, the artist suggested I try creme cup. Pretty much the same color via swatches, and creme cup looks extremely beautiful. It is not a pink, it is a pinky nude. That means you shouldn't expect to wear this with no eye makeup and expect it to cheer up your face. As a complement to smokey eye/cat eye/liner looks, however, it is a very beautiful color.

It is moisturizing, a very pearly finish without looking too 80s, and a lovely shade that I can swipe on going out the door. So, the lesson of the day is don't trust Ebay buyers. Buy the thing in person and you will never regret the purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately as much as I love mac lipsticks this one isn't a winner for me. It's too pale for my NC25 skin and really washes me out.

For me there are better pinky nude shades out there. I also find this one to emphasise any lines in my lips even after I exfoliate and put lip balm on. For some reason this creme sheen is very drying on me even though I have other cremesheen lippies.

As with all MAC lipsticks the quality and packaging is phenomenal. I think this might suit paler skintones and I've seen some people wear this and look so gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this with every type of smokey eye that I do! I wear this with MAC In Synch lipliner, and I can tell that out of all of the MAC lipsticks I own, this color will be my first repurchase. MY FAVORITE! :) Plus, you do not need a lip balm for this, it is creamy enough! For reference: Brown hair, blue eyes, very pale skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is always a regular in my makeup bag. Matches almost any look, perfect with a natural face, I also mix it up with other shades to create different looks.I cant complain when it comes to MAC lippies :) I think I have 1/4 of mine left :( almost time for a re-buy!