October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is such a beautiful shade. It's a classic pink that's not too warm, not too cool and
not too bright. It almost comes off like a nude, but it's definitely a pink and is so flattering. I love the Cremesheen formula too, creamy, not the least bit drying and the scent of all MAC lipsticks is to die for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I think I got this lippie as a B2M some years ago, and I have a wee little nubbin left. That says a lot considering how many barely-used lipsticks I have in my collection! It's a very nice neutral pink, with just a hint of bubblegum pink to keep it from being drab. I like this with a gloss on top of it because it can make me look a LITTLE corpse-y. The thickness of the formula is nice, but not too thick. It lasts for quite some time due to this. It's not drying at all and has a VERY comfortable feel on the lips. I really like it! I'm not 100% on whether or not I'd repurchase because I have so many neutral pinks in my collection and this one doesn't stand out - but it's still a nice one to have in your collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the texture of this lipstick! So smooth and just feels lovely! Definitely a my lips but better colour. I'm a NC30 gal (with the help of fake tan) and I'm an eyelash junkie, I wear them every day! So it was important for me to find the right nude that wouldn't look over the top due to my semi-dramatic eyes. I used to use ravishing but found it was slightly too orange on me. Créme cup is amazing, beautiful and has that hint of pink. I have (dyed) black hair and find that bright lipsticks suit me due to this but all my brights have been thrown out the window for this one. In love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Annalouise91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wear this to work almost everyday. It's the perfect nudey/pink. It's creamy consistency makes it really comfortable to wear. Can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to MAC looking for a simple pink nude. The lady there was rushing me, so I felt like that I HAD to buy that one right that minute. It is a very Barbie, bubblegum pink shade. This would absolutely fantastic for darker skin tones, no doubt. But for me, this is just way too pink. Too Barbie for my skin tone, I look stupid with this shade on. BUT if I mix this with a nude shade...it's perfect. Otherwise, way too pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A+, 100%, gold star. For a long time I gave up on neutral pinks because they washed out my skin tone and made me look like I was wearing concealer on my lips (many of you ladies with medium, olive or dark complexions know exactly what I mean) but Creme Cup won me over. It has just enough color to avoid the aforementioned ghostly look while still being completely wearable for everyday. It works with both smoky and natural eyes, giving a subtle, finished look to any style. It's not fussy and doesn't require careful application. Luscious, moisturizing texture (aka totally kissable). And it doesn't flake or wear off like some fussy lipsticks do. I bought Creme cup on a whim but it's become my go-to lipstick. Go. Run. Buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by adeballesteros

I Love this color! Looks amazing! Just what I was looking for in a pink lip!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Natashaaxo

This is the first MAC lipstick I've ever purchased and it is the lipstick that has made me fall in love with the MAC brand. This light pink color is great for everyday make-up!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, this lipstick is just not for me. As gorgeous as it looks in the tube, when I took it home and applied it I was highly disappointed. I'm an NC20 with very dark brown hair and green eyes, so maybe it just doesn't fit well with that combination. However, I feel I can get away with it if I apply a lightly pigmented peachy-pink lipgloss on top and ill definitely be doing this often to make sure I get my use out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by JenasMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the color on my pale skin! It's just beautiful! The only reason I took away one lippy is because it just doesn't last that long. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because i can't get this color to last more than 30 mins at max! For a warning don't use the two faced lip insurance with this lol I tried it to see if it would make it last long and there's something about the ingredients in this and the two faced lip insurance that don't mix well I ended up with what felt (and looked) like pink glue. Never again. I can always get my Mac St Germain to last forever! Like 6-8 hours yes the color dies down a little but I like that and it's not so dramatic which is a good thing sometimes. Anyways I do love this and I will re buy but just wish it lasted longer! For the price and how much I have to re apply I go through this lip stick pretty fast.