August 28, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! I wear this pretty much everyday to school since the color is perfect! I love this product because it is so cheap! I love that this is a matte color that goes with anything. The only small issue that I have is that it doesnt last all day but I love to apply my lipstick so its somewhat of a bonus. I will definately have to try more Revlon lipsticks since this is my first one. I will for sure be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LMxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! This is my everyday lipstick. I am both warm and cool toned (C3 in MAC) so i can pull off any color - lucky me :) I always get compliments when wearing it. I went to a MAC counter a couple weeks ago and the girl that was helping me said "omg! I love your lipstick! Is it MAC? I have to have it!" I told her i got it because its supposed to be a dupe for snob. So we compared it to my lips and it was a match! The formula is on the dry side so if you have chapped lips, i recommend putting lip balm on before applying. The color payoff is pretty good! Looks like it would probably suit someone with more cool toned skin than warm but i would still recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kellz052

I bought this product at riteaid the price for what you are getting is great! This lipstick is true to its name it is perfectly matte & extra creamy.This color is beautiful i have medium skin tone and it look great with clear gloss over the top :) im a gloss girl but you could skip the gloss & it will still look amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This is a nice cool pink tone on me. I was expecting it to be more light but nah. That's okay though. I wear this with dramatic eye makeup and it looks good. Ill probably use the tube up but not buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by LoveuMuch69

I bought this on sale for $3.25. I am a latina with very full lips. The first time I put this on my lips looked huge! But they also looked very matte which I liked. I really liked this lipstick. Will I repurchase? Hell yes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Joliheart26

LOVE this product!! As long as your lips are exfoliated, this lipstick is so beautiful....I use a pink lipliner with it since my lips are naturally very red, so if I miss a spot, the bright pink with red looks bad! But AMAZING product, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by brittw18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! The matte look is really in right now and the color is great. The only issue is that since it is matte, you must be sure to have smooth lips, so I always apply a chapstick a couple of minutes before I put it on. Also, you will need to re apply fairly frequently because it isn't exacty long lasting, but I don't mind because the overall look is worth it! Well done Revlon.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very blue toned pink lipstick. It really is what many people have described it as, a cool lilac barbie pink. I suggest a gloss to tone it down. As for formula, I have semi dry lips as they do tend to flake/peel on me if I do not regularly apply chapstick. I also exfoliate my lips 3 times a week. However this still sunk into my lip lines a bit and emphasized minor dry patches. I do not recommend this for those with dry chapped lips! No strong noticeable smell as far as I can tel, but I still don't like this lipstick. I am Asian and have a fair complexion (NC20-25 ) and I have a strong yellow undertone, but this looked completely horrid against my skin! Clashed against it and made my skin look very sallow and sick. Even at my tannest (NC25-30) it still looked bad, It seems to work on others that have strong yellow undertones/warm toned, so I am not completely sure as too why it makes my appearance look worse. I'm not sure what it is, but for reference MAC's creamcup had similar effects too. My lips are not pale, they have a decent rosey pink coloring. Normal lasting power of a lipstick. If you are talking or eating, you'll need to reapply. This lipstick made me look scary, will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is GREAT! It was the 1st step in switching from a gloss girl to a lipstick girl. I love it, I was so happy to get it home and it NOT turn out some horrid color that look nothing like the lipstick did in the clear top. I have always loved matte lips just had so many bad experiences with lipsticks not being what they appeared. HELLO MAKEUP ALLEY TIMES! U can thank GOD usually stop that from happening by looking at a quick review or 2 on the internet. But this a very pretty color. I hate that I see people leaving bad reviews when really its a cool color, and if ure warmed tone then of course its not gonna look good, but thats not the lipsticks fault every color doesnt look good on everyone. Chances are if u are cool toned your gonna enjoy this, hard not to!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lilipusion

Hello (:

So I've heard so much about this product, and thought I MUST HAVE IT!
I went to Shoppers Drug-mart shortly afterwards and luckily the lipstick was on sale for $3.99, and the regular price was around $10.00! So quite an investment.
When I had first tried it, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not... I'm a light beige color in the winter, and can become a warm beige in the summer, so I wasn't sure if it really went with my skin color. But after trying it on again, I absolutely loved it!
When I use it I do major foundation/concealer/and powder because for me, my face needs to be spotless to pull off this color, some black Lashblast mascara, and a thick black line on your top lash line!
So the price for what I got it for was a great price! I don't buy expensive makeup.. so I thought $10.00 for a lipstick was expensive.
The tube the lipstick comes in is cute, not exactly the best tube, but certainly not the worst... it was just plain- but fine by me.
The product itself came out as a really pretty barbie pink/ pale pink kind of color, it had some lilac undertones, so if you don't like the matte finish the Revlon Lip gloss in the color lilac would go perfectly with it! Although matte, I didn't find the lipstick drying, but still make sure to add some lip balm before applying (I advice the EOS lipbalm).
And the color stayed on from 7:40 in the morning till about.... lunch time. I worked out right after lunch, so I could have easily sweat it off.
I've also heard that Pink Pout is almost a replica of Mac's Snob, so if your not into buying expensive lipsticks then you should definitely buy this. I sure will! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No