December 22, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP. I wear light pink lipsticks only. I bought this with Revlon's other Matte colour, Nude Attitude so that I could warm it up a bit so that Pink Pout is not as lilac/blue toned. Together these two Revlon matte shades make a perfect and very unique light pink colour for me. I love that they are unscented. I would prefer a totally clear sturdy top so I can tell what colour they are easily. This lipstick is drying and I resent having to remember to pair it with balm. I will probably replace with MAC's Snob or Pink Plaid when I run out and combine that with another MAC nude because MAC is more moisturizing. - Unless of course Revlon makes a dupe of this particular colour combination I've created that's more moisturizing, while retaining the pigment concentration and running cheaper than MAC...Are u listening, Revlon? A girl can hope, right? And pink is a popular colour...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I was so excited about this color from all the rave reviews out there and grabbed the only one left at Ulta. I am pretty pale/cool-toned with very dark hair, so I expected this to look really flattering.
Pros: It is a very forgiving pink
Very smooth
Opaque

Cons: Too light
Drying
Looks cakey

Make sure you put lip balm on before this because it made my lips chap horrendously. I have very pigmented lips, so I advise toning your lips down with foundation or lip liner before applying this lipstick.
Overall, I was unimpressed and won't be repurchasing it, and furthermore I will avoid MAC's Snob as well if its so similar.

Edit** I changed the rating because I learned to work with this and use it over balm more than ever. Apply lightly. I did get Snob and its nothing alike. It's very flattering and not drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddictTwoPointO

I read so many good things about this lipstick, to the point where I went to go get one for myself & ended up buying 2; I love this color, the perfect mauve pink, not too bright & it's a supposed dupe for mac Snob. I owned both (snob fell in my toilet & had to go straight to the garbage) but what I noticed is snob is 2 shades brighter than pink pout. I really love both colors. Pink pout is way more Sheer & color friendly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! I wear this pretty much everyday to school since the color is perfect! I love this product because it is so cheap! I love that this is a matte color that goes with anything. The only small issue that I have is that it doesnt last all day but I love to apply my lipstick so its somewhat of a bonus. I will definately have to try more Revlon lipsticks since this is my first one. I will for sure be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LMxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! This is my everyday lipstick. I am both warm and cool toned (C3 in MAC) so i can pull off any color - lucky me :) I always get compliments when wearing it. I went to a MAC counter a couple weeks ago and the girl that was helping me said "omg! I love your lipstick! Is it MAC? I have to have it!" I told her i got it because its supposed to be a dupe for snob. So we compared it to my lips and it was a match! The formula is on the dry side so if you have chapped lips, i recommend putting lip balm on before applying. The color payoff is pretty good! Looks like it would probably suit someone with more cool toned skin than warm but i would still recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kellz052

I bought this product at riteaid the price for what you are getting is great! This lipstick is true to its name it is perfectly matte & extra creamy.This color is beautiful i have medium skin tone and it look great with clear gloss over the top :) im a gloss girl but you could skip the gloss & it will still look amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This is a nice cool pink tone on me. I was expecting it to be more light but nah. That's okay though. I wear this with dramatic eye makeup and it looks good. Ill probably use the tube up but not buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by LoveuMuch69

I bought this on sale for $3.25. I am a latina with very full lips. The first time I put this on my lips looked huge! But they also looked very matte which I liked. I really liked this lipstick. Will I repurchase? Hell yes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Joliheart26

LOVE this product!! As long as your lips are exfoliated, this lipstick is so beautiful....I use a pink lipliner with it since my lips are naturally very red, so if I miss a spot, the bright pink with red looks bad! But AMAZING product, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by brittw18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! The matte look is really in right now and the color is great. The only issue is that since it is matte, you must be sure to have smooth lips, so I always apply a chapstick a couple of minutes before I put it on. Also, you will need to re apply fairly frequently because it isn't exacty long lasting, but I don't mind because the overall look is worth it! Well done Revlon.