January 30, 2015 | 1980 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx

Well because this is a matte lipstick it really dried out my lips made them look cracky. It also is really light on me. But I found the perfect combo for this lipstick. I put pink pout on and then I put Rimmel London's Keep A Secret Lip Gloss, (its also a pretty pink) over top. Beautiful combo really brings out the lipstick and takes away the dryness it does for me. I suggest even if you like the lipstick by its self to try it its very nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP. I wear light pink lipsticks only. I bought this with Revlon's other Matte colour, Nude Attitude so that I could warm it up a bit so that Pink Pout is not as lilac/blue toned. Together these two Revlon matte shades make a perfect and very unique light pink colour for me. I love that they are unscented. I would prefer a totally clear sturdy top so I can tell what colour they are easily. This lipstick is drying and I resent having to remember to pair it with balm. I will probably replace with MAC's Snob or Pink Plaid when I run out and combine that with another MAC nude because MAC is more moisturizing. - Unless of course Revlon makes a dupe of this particular colour combination I've created that's more moisturizing, while retaining the pigment concentration and running cheaper than MAC...Are u listening, Revlon? A girl can hope, right? And pink is a popular colour...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I was so excited about this color from all the rave reviews out there and grabbed the only one left at Ulta. I am pretty pale/cool-toned with very dark hair, so I expected this to look really flattering.
Pros: It is a very forgiving pink
Very smooth
Opaque

Cons: Too light
Drying
Looks cakey

Make sure you put lip balm on before this because it made my lips chap horrendously. I have very pigmented lips, so I advise toning your lips down with foundation or lip liner before applying this lipstick.
Overall, I was unimpressed and won't be repurchasing it, and furthermore I will avoid MAC's Snob as well if its so similar.

Edit** I changed the rating because I learned to work with this and use it over balm more than ever. Apply lightly. I did get Snob and its nothing alike. It's very flattering and not drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddictTwoPointO

I read so many good things about this lipstick, to the point where I went to go get one for myself & ended up buying 2; I love this color, the perfect mauve pink, not too bright & it's a supposed dupe for mac Snob. I owned both (snob fell in my toilet & had to go straight to the garbage) but what I noticed is snob is 2 shades brighter than pink pout. I really love both colors. Pink pout is way more Sheer & color friendly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! I wear this pretty much everyday to school since the color is perfect! I love this product because it is so cheap! I love that this is a matte color that goes with anything. The only small issue that I have is that it doesnt last all day but I love to apply my lipstick so its somewhat of a bonus. I will definately have to try more Revlon lipsticks since this is my first one. I will for sure be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LMxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! This is my everyday lipstick. I am both warm and cool toned (C3 in MAC) so i can pull off any color - lucky me :) I always get compliments when wearing it. I went to a MAC counter a couple weeks ago and the girl that was helping me said "omg! I love your lipstick! Is it MAC? I have to have it!" I told her i got it because its supposed to be a dupe for snob. So we compared it to my lips and it was a match! The formula is on the dry side so if you have chapped lips, i recommend putting lip balm on before applying. The color payoff is pretty good! Looks like it would probably suit someone with more cool toned skin than warm but i would still recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kellz052

I bought this product at riteaid the price for what you are getting is great! This lipstick is true to its name it is perfectly matte & extra creamy.This color is beautiful i have medium skin tone and it look great with clear gloss over the top :) im a gloss girl but you could skip the gloss & it will still look amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This is a nice cool pink tone on me. I was expecting it to be more light but nah. That's okay though. I wear this with dramatic eye makeup and it looks good. Ill probably use the tube up but not buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by LoveuMuch69

I bought this on sale for $3.25. I am a latina with very full lips. The first time I put this on my lips looked huge! But they also looked very matte which I liked. I really liked this lipstick. Will I repurchase? Hell yes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Joliheart26

LOVE this product!! As long as your lips are exfoliated, this lipstick is so beautiful....I use a pink lipliner with it since my lips are naturally very red, so if I miss a spot, the bright pink with red looks bad! But AMAZING product, will repurchase.