September 1, 2014 | 1928 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2090 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

My skin is acne-prone but not sensitive and doesn't tend to break out in reaction to makeup unless I fall asleep without washing my face. Mac Studio Finish concealer is the only product that has ever caused me to have acne and irritation exactly and only where I had applied it, every time. It has good coverage and I liked the creamy texture but I had to return it. A better alternative for me is Make Up For Ever's full cover concealer, which I've used for two years without incident.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 4 of these....

They're that awesome.

Seriously though, great coverage, long lasting, they look great on your skin, even as a bronzer (which is why I have different colors). I use nc50 as a bronzer on my nc42 skin and it looks so good, I don't bother with blush or other bronzer and it looks like I have great skin that tans well (When I tan it doesn't look awesome like other peoples')

Only downside is that i personally seem to go through it faster than other people, but that's probably because I have a lot of acne :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this concealer . GREAT coverage . its thick and creamy and glides on the face , it comes in a cute and small black square packaging , its great for highlighting or just for a natural use for hiding redness and dark circles , it also has a amazing SPF of 35 . the only complaints i have about this product is . it kinda has a bad flashback so its not the best for pictures ( because of its high SPF ) , it has to be worn with a Primer and It has to be set . without a primer this will Oxidize & fade in about 2-4 hrs and if you cry it will be noticeable in your under eye concealer unless you have a good primer . ( i get serious creasing under my eye ) . So if you want a good use out of this concealer set it and prime before applying . other than that this concealer is GREAT i use it almost everyday . and its great for summer protection .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

broke me out every time i use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by starstruck82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how this concealer is very thick and full coverage.. I trust it to conceal the biggest of pimples, blemishes and spots .. I also use it under my eyes because I have the most horrendous dark circles and it covers them up very well.. However it looses points because it does easily crease under your eyes and the lasting power is poor when compared to prolongwear for example. This concealer is perfect for quick-use and on the go... which is why I initially fell in love with it, but if I have the time to do my makeup I ALWAYS reach for a different concealer.
For before n after shots n comparison to pro-longwear concealer check out: http://missrubyroo.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mac-studio-finish-prolongwear-concealer.html

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love and hate this product. I love it because it comes in the perfect shade for me to conceal my dark eye circles. I hate it because it slips off my face over time and collects in the creases. Even when I use eyelid primer. And I also hate it because it gives me cystic acne if I get it on my face (as opposed to just under my eyes). Sigh. I'm going to continue using this because while it stays on, my eyes look so bright and gorgeous, but I will keep looking around for something else that doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't slip off my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Guarsriboon

This is one of the best concealer of mine! It lasts on my skin quite well, and doesnt look like concealer on my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer that actually covers up my acne scars, and lasts all day. It's amazing stuff! Pricey, yes - but honestly it will last you a long time if you use is sparingly. Which I find is the trick, less and better. I don't use it around my nose, or under eye (I find it too drying for those areas) but everywhere else I need a small cover up, it's perfect! Just make sure you get properly colour matched at the MAC counter. The packaging is great, and I just found out about MACS recycle program?! Like seriously, I had no idea they did that?! Pretty awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the coverage but man.. on dry skin this is not it. It will cling to your dry spots and won't blend well. Not moisturizing. Even when I do mix moisturizer it doesn't get any better. This also creases like crazy under your eyes.. I think this concealer is known for that. Idk. I would say it's good for oily skin but I feel like but if people with oily skin used this it would melt right off your face because it creases even on my dry skin. So use a GREAT setting powder or spray. But like I said the coverage is full and great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by allonsy

This is a necessity in my makeup collection, but I definitely had to learn how to properly use it. This is a very heavy concealer and if you don't use a light hand it can get cakey. For example under the eye, I use a fluffy blending brush and pick up a small amount of product and blend really well, or it will crease. For sharper eyebrows and cleaner liplines, I use this with a tiny, flat concealer brush, but again, blending is key because otherwise you will give yourself plastic, Barbie doll features. The one thing I don't recommend using this on though is acne. It does warm up on the skin and change in consistency a bit, which means that it will most likely smudge right off that nasty red zit you were trying to hide, revealing your secret shame. And we don't want that, do we?