October 1, 2014 | 960 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2093 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is fantastic for covering acne marks or pimples, around the nose. It's very full coverage, great color match and lasts pretty much all day on me. I haven't noticed it breaking me out, so I will keep an eye on that. Too thick for under eye so I don't use it there. All in all very happy with how flawless this makes my face look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was over all a pretty good concealer and love the color range for sure.
only issue i had is that it needs to be warmed up with your fingers for sure before applying. Find it a bit drying to use under eyes and can look a bit cakey :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by VioletShimmers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is always a staple in my makeup bag. I've experiemented with other concealers but I always come back to this because it lasts the longest, is so easy to use, and has the best match for my golden skin time (NC30). I usually apply it with my ring finger for both my undereye circles and blemishes, but sometimes I use a synthetic bristle brush for ore precise application. I find that it lasts until the end of the day, unlike my other concealers, but it does fade faster on warmer days when I'm sweating. One pot seems to stretch forever, so this is really the best deal when it comes to price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

My skin is acne-prone but not sensitive and doesn't tend to break out in reaction to makeup unless I fall asleep without washing my face. Mac Studio Finish concealer is the only product that has ever caused me to have acne and irritation exactly and only where I had applied it, every time. It has good coverage and I liked the creamy texture but I had to return it. A better alternative for me is Make Up For Ever's full cover concealer, which I've used for two years without incident.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 4 of these....

They're that awesome.

Seriously though, great coverage, long lasting, they look great on your skin, even as a bronzer (which is why I have different colors). I use nc50 as a bronzer on my nc42 skin and it looks so good, I don't bother with blush or other bronzer and it looks like I have great skin that tans well (When I tan it doesn't look awesome like other peoples')

Only downside is that i personally seem to go through it faster than other people, but that's probably because I have a lot of acne :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this concealer . GREAT coverage . its thick and creamy and glides on the face , it comes in a cute and small black square packaging , its great for highlighting or just for a natural use for hiding redness and dark circles , it also has a amazing SPF of 35 . the only complaints i have about this product is . it kinda has a bad flashback so its not the best for pictures ( because of its high SPF ) , it has to be worn with a Primer and It has to be set . without a primer this will Oxidize & fade in about 2-4 hrs and if you cry it will be noticeable in your under eye concealer unless you have a good primer . ( i get serious creasing under my eye ) . So if you want a good use out of this concealer set it and prime before applying . other than that this concealer is GREAT i use it almost everyday . and its great for summer protection .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

broke me out every time i use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by starstruck82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how this concealer is very thick and full coverage.. I trust it to conceal the biggest of pimples, blemishes and spots .. I also use it under my eyes because I have the most horrendous dark circles and it covers them up very well.. However it looses points because it does easily crease under your eyes and the lasting power is poor when compared to prolongwear for example. This concealer is perfect for quick-use and on the go... which is why I initially fell in love with it, but if I have the time to do my makeup I ALWAYS reach for a different concealer.
For before n after shots n comparison to pro-longwear concealer check out: http://missrubyroo.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mac-studio-finish-prolongwear-concealer.html

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love and hate this product. I love it because it comes in the perfect shade for me to conceal my dark eye circles. I hate it because it slips off my face over time and collects in the creases. Even when I use eyelid primer. And I also hate it because it gives me cystic acne if I get it on my face (as opposed to just under my eyes). Sigh. I'm going to continue using this because while it stays on, my eyes look so bright and gorgeous, but I will keep looking around for something else that doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't slip off my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Guarsriboon

This is one of the best concealer of mine! It lasts on my skin quite well, and doesnt look like concealer on my skin at all.