April 23, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Elemyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first non-liquid eyeliner I let touch my upper lid, and I must say, I'm pretty pleased. This eyeliner is smooth and doesn't tug (which is why I don't use non-liquid eyeliners), it has a rich black color, and it has little shimmers that are very very faint and pretty.

I deducted two lippies because firstly, there isn't a lot of product. It may seem like it does, but for me, in order to get the look I want (a very natural and thin line), I have to constantly sharpen the thing. Secondly, it does smudge a little. I use it to tight line, and it slowly migrates to the corners of my eyes. The color does tend to fade a little bit on my upper lash line too.

I do, however, tend to reach for this eyeliner because it is the softest in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by adara260

I bought this product in Chocolate Spice (a dark brown.) It went on so smoothly and true to color. This was the first eyeliner I've used that didn't tug at my eyelid! I was so surprised I was beside myself LOL.
The eyeliner stayed on well on my oily lids. I don't do waterline on the bottom so I can't comment on that. I did experience some fading at then end of the day. There was no budging or smudging at all.
Overall an excellent product for an excellent price! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by EverEmily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear my dearest eyeliner,
I care for you.
Your color is so rich, and you stick around all day.
You're two-faced, yes, but I dig it.
You're not like the others: you rarely ever stray.
And you were right to think I'd fall for your one-liners--
All that 'nourishing' and 'healthy' sweet-wordplay...
But, to tell the truth, your blarney now means nothing. For-
If ever discontinued, I would seek you,
not forsake you; want you, oh!
...dearest...
I would chase you all the way to Ebay.
Good product; sweet buy.
***~Specs~***
Product Color: Cosmic Black
Application: Stick-to-Eye-Contact; decent lil' twisty-wand.
Outcome: Big-ol' black & bangin' lines which actually WANT to line your eyes: color flies off stick, no-fuss, no eye-tug (zero), settles to a dewy, just done, consistency.
Tip: That reverse tip blotter can multi-task like a muther; juice up your creatives, ladies. My fav off-label use for the moment (blazing-hot, buzz-killer summer) is not the most inventive, but rarely disappoints--and that is: Beachside Wrinkle Remover. In moments when powder and diffuser and (come on) most extraneous things, are just plain whack--and, especially, when sweaty-squinting at earth's ferocious star--just run that bad boy, SUPER-SOFT-style (no tugging, catching--lightly), across those crows/your under-eye crease.
Voila...poof!
It's a staple for all of my summer super-vivid, brightly-lit, drop-of-a-hat and damp photos with my loves...
And, while the wrinkle-cure is fairly short lived, that photo likely enlists in the Facebook Invincible Army... and know what's mad hot? Looking grimed-up, sweaty, super-salted, and bare-faced... sans those squint lines.

Tip (junior): This slugger is one of few bargain twist-sticks to rock the two-for-one waterline trick--it seriously pantses my other cheapie twisters--try it out...

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooove this eyeliner, it is my absolute favorite. I have brushed pewter, which looks amazing with my dark coffee brown eyes. I also plan on buying twilight blue and spiced chocolate when I get a chance to go to the store again. The price isn't bad if you know what store to buy it in. It goes on really smoothly, I don't have to press hard or tug like with pencil eyeliners. And I love how the part you spin to bring more up is under the cap, so you don't bring more up without knowing it under the cap. It's kind of annoying how the sharpener comes out when you just want the smudger, but overall I really hope they never discontinue this product or I'll have to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! It's smooth and creamy and goes on very nicely. I do use it on my waterline, and I have not noticed any fading. The thing that I'm impressed with is its staying power. I placed a swatch of it upon my hand and went upon my day. I'm a teacher and I wash my hands A LOT!!! I was surprised that the swatch lasted from three intense handwashings. I figured if this eyeliner can last through industrial strength soap, then it must certainly be long lasting. The color was pretty as well, and it did not burn or irritate my eyes which definitely is a plus....i'm thinking HG material here!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by andr3awatermelon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goes on smoothly with good pigmentation. I use it on my waterline, the staying powers not totally great, but its fine for everyday use. And best of all it didn't irritate my extremely sensitive eyes. I'd definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ARIEL17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i have it in cosmic black and its just sooooo awesome! it lasts sooo long. i have tried sooo many other mechanical eyeliners, and this one is my favorite! you dont have to tug on your lids to get color, cuz its applies very smoothly. its very pigmented which is cool..the only con is that the smudger cap comes off easily (lost the cap from the first one i used up, im on my second one now).
every girl should try this out! love it! ;D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by makeuprincess4ever

I like this product because it goes on very smooth. But, the problem with the packaging is that the cap comes off a lot. What I like about the packaging is that it comes with a great sharpener and i smudge tool to have a great smoky eye. I would like it if it came in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product! Got this yesterday in Cosmic Black, and did a trial run on it. Works perfectly, I usually don't wear eyeliner often (probably only with eyeshadow). Goes on smoothly without any effort. I love that it comes with an "eraser" and a built in sharpener, would definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I first purchased this in Chocolate Shimmer, which is a fantastic shade for a lighter MU look. It didn't show up as nicely on me as it did my friend, whose skin is paler and less ruddy than mine. But it was a beautiful shade and this will last on. Chocolate Shimmer is a soft brown with almost a coppery shimmer. Then I purchased this liner in Cosmic Black, which is not quite a flat black but has the slightest amount of shimmer in it. This lasted all day on me 14+ hours, until I took it off. The smudger is great. I'll always take a product or two with me to touch up with during the day--touching up my MU is like going to my happy place--but this really didn't need any assistance as the day wore on. I have very oily skin, but sensitive as well, so it's nice to find a product that can work for both skin types. I'm going to buy one for my mom next time there's a sale.