October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this liner! Got it in Cosmic Black. Glides on so smooth and creamy, and one coat gives the natural-but-defined look I'm after. The little sharpener inside is genius, too. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by quetzibang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner! Bought it in black, it has a tiny bit of shimmer, but not too much. It takes several swipes to get it a dark, true black, but because this liner is so creamy and smooth, it's not a problem. What I love about this liner most is its staying power. I used to think i had dark circles under my eyes until I realized my previous eyeliner was migrating and settling under my eyes. This eyeliner stays put all day! Also, it's very easy to get a thin line with this liner, not only because it's easy to apply, but the "smudger" on the end helps wipe away any color you don't want. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Not happy with this eyeliner. Bought this in spiced chocolate. The pencil broke many times which wasted a lot of product. The pencil is soft so every time I tried to sharpen it pieces would always get stuck and I gave up trying to use the sharpener. I've worn it through the winter with no major gripes as to the product itself, until today. The weather is warming a bit (70's), and when I came home it was smudged under my eyes and had transfered from my top line to my crease. Trash for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cherrylimeade09

This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I've used a lot of different kinds, always looking for one that wouldn't smudge. This is the ONLY one that doesn't budge. It's definitely my HG eyeliner. WAY better than Maybelline or Revlon, which always get top ratings.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by vintagepeople

This one doesn't work for me. I wanted to like it, but the color is too soft and it just doesn't stay put (I got it in cosmic black).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Elemyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first non-liquid eyeliner I let touch my upper lid, and I must say, I'm pretty pleased. This eyeliner is smooth and doesn't tug (which is why I don't use non-liquid eyeliners), it has a rich black color, and it has little shimmers that are very very faint and pretty.

I deducted two lippies because firstly, there isn't a lot of product. It may seem like it does, but for me, in order to get the look I want (a very natural and thin line), I have to constantly sharpen the thing. Secondly, it does smudge a little. I use it to tight line, and it slowly migrates to the corners of my eyes. The color does tend to fade a little bit on my upper lash line too.

I do, however, tend to reach for this eyeliner because it is the softest in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by adara260

I bought this product in Chocolate Spice (a dark brown.) It went on so smoothly and true to color. This was the first eyeliner I've used that didn't tug at my eyelid! I was so surprised I was beside myself LOL.
The eyeliner stayed on well on my oily lids. I don't do waterline on the bottom so I can't comment on that. I did experience some fading at then end of the day. There was no budging or smudging at all.
Overall an excellent product for an excellent price! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by EverEmily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear my dearest eyeliner,
I care for you.
Your color is so rich, and you stick around all day.
You're two-faced, yes, but I dig it.
You're not like the others: you rarely ever stray.
And you were right to think I'd fall for your one-liners--
All that 'nourishing' and 'healthy' sweet-wordplay...
But, to tell the truth, your blarney now means nothing. For-
If ever discontinued, I would seek you,
not forsake you; want you, oh!
...dearest...
I would chase you all the way to Ebay.
Good product; sweet buy.
***~Specs~***
Product Color: Cosmic Black
Application: Stick-to-Eye-Contact; decent lil' twisty-wand.
Outcome: Big-ol' black & bangin' lines which actually WANT to line your eyes: color flies off stick, no-fuss, no eye-tug (zero), settles to a dewy, just done, consistency.
Tip: That reverse tip blotter can multi-task like a muther; juice up your creatives, ladies. My fav off-label use for the moment (blazing-hot, buzz-killer summer) is not the most inventive, but rarely disappoints--and that is: Beachside Wrinkle Remover. In moments when powder and diffuser and (come on) most extraneous things, are just plain whack--and, especially, when sweaty-squinting at earth's ferocious star--just run that bad boy, SUPER-SOFT-style (no tugging, catching--lightly), across those crows/your under-eye crease.
Voila...poof!
It's a staple for all of my summer super-vivid, brightly-lit, drop-of-a-hat and damp photos with my loves...
And, while the wrinkle-cure is fairly short lived, that photo likely enlists in the Facebook Invincible Army... and know what's mad hot? Looking grimed-up, sweaty, super-salted, and bare-faced... sans those squint lines.

Tip (junior): This slugger is one of few bargain twist-sticks to rock the two-for-one waterline trick--it seriously pantses my other cheapie twisters--try it out...

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooove this eyeliner, it is my absolute favorite. I have brushed pewter, which looks amazing with my dark coffee brown eyes. I also plan on buying twilight blue and spiced chocolate when I get a chance to go to the store again. The price isn't bad if you know what store to buy it in. It goes on really smoothly, I don't have to press hard or tug like with pencil eyeliners. And I love how the part you spin to bring more up is under the cap, so you don't bring more up without knowing it under the cap. It's kind of annoying how the sharpener comes out when you just want the smudger, but overall I really hope they never discontinue this product or I'll have to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! It's smooth and creamy and goes on very nicely. I do use it on my waterline, and I have not noticed any fading. The thing that I'm impressed with is its staying power. I placed a swatch of it upon my hand and went upon my day. I'm a teacher and I wash my hands A LOT!!! I was surprised that the swatch lasted from three intense handwashings. I figured if this eyeliner can last through industrial strength soap, then it must certainly be long lasting. The color was pretty as well, and it did not burn or irritate my eyes which definitely is a plus....i'm thinking HG material here!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No