Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner

3.9

on 7/30/2011 7:50:00 PM

I have this in all the colorls. I work 16 hour shifts and it does not migrate or give me dark circles. Working those long shifts, I need a liner that works for me and with me!

on 7/28/2011 7:10:00 PM

So I got this in spiced chocolate and I really like the look of it when I use it. Sadly, it does smudge a bit and disappears after a while on it's own. It's just your basic eyeliner. I do love how it's a bit creamy and smooth. Yeah, the sharpener doesn't work that great. I do love how when I take it off, it doesn't leave my face all dark looking.

on 6/8/2011 7:33:00 PM

I got this in spiced chocolate. This is really soft stuff, so it glides on nicely. The sharpener they built into the other end is a nice idea, but this product is so soft that it's useless. I like to smudge my eyeliner and although this comes with a smudging tip, it doesn't smudge all that much. I have almay and maybelline eyeliners that work better in that department, so I won't be buying this again.

on 5/25/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this liner! Got it in Cosmic Black. Glides on so smooth and creamy, and one coat gives the natural-but-defined look I'm after. The little sharpener inside is genius, too. Love love love!

on 5/11/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE this eyeliner! Bought it in black, it has a tiny bit of shimmer, but not too much. It takes several swipes to get it a dark, true black, but because this liner is so creamy and smooth, it's not a problem. What I love about this liner most is its staying power. I used to think i had dark circles under my eyes until I realized my previous eyeliner was migrating and settling under my eyes. This eyeliner stays put all day! Also, it's very easy to get a thin line with this liner, not only because it's easy to apply, but the "smudger" on the end helps wipe away any color you don't want. Highly recommended.

on 5/5/2011 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not happy with this eyeliner. Bought this in spiced chocolate. The pencil broke many times which wasted a lot of product. The pencil is soft so every time I tried to sharpen it pieces would always get stuck and I gave up trying to use the sharpener. I've worn it through the winter with no major gripes as to the product itself, until today. The weather is warming a bit (70's), and when I came home it was smudged under my eyes and had transfered from my top line to my crease. Trash for this product.

This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I've used a lot of different kinds, always looking for one that wouldn't smudge. This is the ONLY one that doesn't budge. It's definitely my HG eyeliner. WAY better than Maybelline or Revlon, which always get top ratings.

This one doesn't work for me. I wanted to like it, but the color is too soft and it just doesn't stay put (I got it in cosmic black).

on 12/13/2010 3:38:00 AM

This is the first non-liquid eyeliner I let touch my upper lid, and I must say, I'm pretty pleased. This eyeliner is smooth and doesn't tug (which is why I don't use non-liquid eyeliners), it has a rich black color, and it has little shimmers that are very very faint and pretty.

I deducted two lippies because firstly, there isn't a lot of product. It may seem like it does, but for me, in order to get the look I want (a very natural and thin line), I have to constantly sharpen the thing. Secondly, it does smudge a little. I use it to tight line, and it slowly migrates to the corners of my eyes. The color does tend to fade a little bit on my upper lash line too.

I do, however, tend to reach for this eyeliner because it is the softest in my collection.

on 10/8/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this product in Chocolate Spice (a dark brown.) It went on so smoothly and true to color. This was the first eyeliner I've used that didn't tug at my eyelid! I was so surprised I was beside myself LOL.
The eyeliner stayed on well on my oily lids. I don't do waterline on the bottom so I can't comment on that. I did experience some fading at then end of the day. There was no budging or smudging at all.
Overall an excellent product for an excellent price! continued >>