August 27, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mommy23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way way way too sparkly for me. I apply my makeup near a window and saw that it looked like a glitter bomb went off on my eye area. Harsh look on me. Hard to apply from the wand or a fingertip, probably need a brush. Hard to keep contained in the right eye area even if I did want a sparkle look. The staying power is there but it's not the look for me. I'll be returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got a full size bottle of this at Nordstrom Rack for $10, a steal! Normally it's around $20, so this was quite a find. First off, this isn't that great of a primer. I don't usually use this if i'm wearing a bold shadow that i want to stay for 12 hours. While i'm sure it'd be okay, who would want to cover up this color? It's a gorgeous champagne color that I am in love with, it's my favorite! it's super light though, so you have to layer it if you want alot of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Chloe1019

Love the slight shimmer of this primer...i dont even need eye shadow. But when I do add shadow, it has long term staying power. Pricey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this primer. I own the original primer potion as well, but this one is great for under a shimmery gold eyeshadow colour, or even on its own. I would like the shimmer/colour to be a little bit more saturated once it is spread, but it makes my eyeshadow last forever. Can't go wrong!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

This is my greatest discovery! : ) I have worn it everyday since i bought it. It goes with almost any shadow(best with browns, pinks and everything in between) I will even wear it on its own when i am feeling lazy and just want something to brighten my eyes. I never understood why one would need a eyeshadow primer but now that i have this, i will never wear shadow without a primer! The original is also amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really LOVE this product. Perfect shimmery sheer colour to wear under e/s or alone.
My e/s lasts SOOO long with no creasing at all.
Hands down my hg primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this primer, it's my favourite. I have worn it literally every day for months. When I'm lazy, I'll wear it all by itself to brighten up and highlight the eye area, or just add a little smudged eyeliner on top. I feel like it instantly brightens up my blue eyes, makes me look more awake, and hides the discolouration on my lids. Furthermore, it works under almost any shade of eyeshadow because it's such a neutral shade. My eyeshadows almost never crease, and they always look more vibrant with this underneath.

I like the fact that it's glittery, but I may also want to get a matte primer in the future to use when I don't want to compromise my matte shadows (I like TFSI, but I'm also interested in trying UDPP in Eden). However, I will always make sure I have a tube of Sin as well.

It's really expensive, but this product is worth it. You get a lot of product for the money, and it lasts for months. Plus it's such a multitasker (primer, highlighter, colour-corrector, and eyeshadow all in one!). And I love that Urban Decay finally switched to a hygienic squeeze tube, instead of that horribly impractical genie bottle. They must have heard our pleas! :)

I have already re-bought, and will continue to do so forever and ever. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite primer that I love using! I sometimes use it plain for a well blended shimmery gold eyeshadow and it never creases ever! I have oily eyelids but this product kept the oil away. What I love most about it is you can apply matte eyeshadows over the primer and they turn into shimmery eyeshadow colors! This is awesome for anyone who wants to save money by not buying shimmery eyeshadows. I love how I get lots of comments on how striking my eyeshadow looks. Its a bit expensive but it'll save you hundreds of dollars from buying sparkly eyeshadow in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this product. I use it even more than my Stila Kitten cream eye shadow as a base (creamier, easier to use, lasts longer. Never creases on me (to each their own on that account), even though I feel my eye shadow creases with Urban Decay's primer in Eden. I use this very often as a brow bone highlighter on its own, just swiping this through my brows also for some shimmer. A staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like it. I purchased the travel size bottle. When applied, it gave my eyes a pretty shimmery look. Within a couple hours, it was creased horribly. I tied again with a UD shadow on top, & it still creased. Original & Eden pp's work beautifully on me, so I was disappointed that sin was the complete opposite. For the price ($9 for a mini I think), I think you're better off buying the other versions, and it might as well be the full size at that.