April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

This is my greatest discovery! : ) I have worn it everyday since i bought it. It goes with almost any shadow(best with browns, pinks and everything in between) I will even wear it on its own when i am feeling lazy and just want something to brighten my eyes. I never understood why one would need a eyeshadow primer but now that i have this, i will never wear shadow without a primer! The original is also amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really LOVE this product. Perfect shimmery sheer colour to wear under e/s or alone.
My e/s lasts SOOO long with no creasing at all.
Hands down my hg primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this primer, it's my favourite. I have worn it literally every day for months. When I'm lazy, I'll wear it all by itself to brighten up and highlight the eye area, or just add a little smudged eyeliner on top. I feel like it instantly brightens up my blue eyes, makes me look more awake, and hides the discolouration on my lids. Furthermore, it works under almost any shade of eyeshadow because it's such a neutral shade. My eyeshadows almost never crease, and they always look more vibrant with this underneath.

I like the fact that it's glittery, but I may also want to get a matte primer in the future to use when I don't want to compromise my matte shadows (I like TFSI, but I'm also interested in trying UDPP in Eden). However, I will always make sure I have a tube of Sin as well.

It's really expensive, but this product is worth it. You get a lot of product for the money, and it lasts for months. Plus it's such a multitasker (primer, highlighter, colour-corrector, and eyeshadow all in one!). And I love that Urban Decay finally switched to a hygienic squeeze tube, instead of that horribly impractical genie bottle. They must have heard our pleas! :)

I have already re-bought, and will continue to do so forever and ever. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite primer that I love using! I sometimes use it plain for a well blended shimmery gold eyeshadow and it never creases ever! I have oily eyelids but this product kept the oil away. What I love most about it is you can apply matte eyeshadows over the primer and they turn into shimmery eyeshadow colors! This is awesome for anyone who wants to save money by not buying shimmery eyeshadows. I love how I get lots of comments on how striking my eyeshadow looks. Its a bit expensive but it'll save you hundreds of dollars from buying sparkly eyeshadow in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this product. I use it even more than my Stila Kitten cream eye shadow as a base (creamier, easier to use, lasts longer. Never creases on me (to each their own on that account), even though I feel my eye shadow creases with Urban Decay's primer in Eden. I use this very often as a brow bone highlighter on its own, just swiping this through my brows also for some shimmer. A staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like it. I purchased the travel size bottle. When applied, it gave my eyes a pretty shimmery look. Within a couple hours, it was creased horribly. I tied again with a UD shadow on top, & it still creased. Original & Eden pp's work beautifully on me, so I was disappointed that sin was the complete opposite. For the price ($9 for a mini I think), I think you're better off buying the other versions, and it might as well be the full size at that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this primer at Nordstrom Rack for $8.97 and I've never owned UDPP before and the available colors were: Greed, Sin and Eden. I've used ELF's eyeshadow primer for almost a year now and I've been happy with that despite the bad reviews. I have normal skin (sometimes dry in the winter), and I like this primer. Do I think it's worth the $18 price tag? Absolutely not. I can get the same effect from my ELF eyeshadow primer since a majority of the champagne-y color blends away when I blend it into my eyelid. Some people have said they can wear this as a shadow? I wish! Maybe it's because I'm so fair? I will keep using this but won't repurchase since I know I can get the same result from a $1 primer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I received a sample of this and I actually liked it. I used up the entire bottle but I didn't cut into it. I will be purchasing the full size. I love that you can put it on and no other e/s if you're in a hurry. UD's eye primer is the one that I keep going back to but I do try other ones just to try different ones.

I have oily lids and UD's e/p is the only that keeps the oil at bay and keep my e/s on until I take it off, which is usually 14 hours later.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Being a fan of the original formula, I was excited when I finally purchased the Sin color. I am pretty neutral on this product, so I gave it 3 lippes. I find the color isn't that great on certain areas of my eye lid, so maybe it just doesn't complement my skin tone too well. I bought this hoping I could wear this alone, sans eye shadow, but no luck. I will not be buying this again. I will stick to the original from here on out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by steffibooxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of this a lot! I always love using it, except it doesn't create that much of a difference in your eye shadow, when you swatch it on your hand it seems very opac and shimmery but once you blend it out of your eyelid it doesn't really show that same color anymore just leaves a little shimmer on your eyelid, its a good product, but it's not GREAT! Urban Decay is a great company though!