Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 4/7/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Hands down best concealer/touch up stick I have ever used! It's so hard to find the right shade of concealer for my skin because of I have such a yellow undertone in my skin and for years I tried several drug store and high end brands and Bobbi Brown's touch up stick is the only brand that blended right into my skin perfectly as if it I didn't have anything on. I use this under my eye as well as any imperfections I may have in combination with my Bobbi brown foundation I can have beautiful flawless skin even on my worst days. This has been a godsend, I have just finished my stick (lasted me over a year) and I am just about to repurchase. I apply this with a small concealer brush then gently pat it so my fingers warm up the product and any streaks left my the brush disappears. I highly recommend this beautiful product.

on 3/4/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have warm ivory, which works for summer (NC20-25) but seems a tad dark in winter (NC15-20). Color selection is great/natural and if this were HG material I would purchase a lighter shade, alas it's not. Has a bit of slip, which makes application a breeze, just make sure to powder so it'll stay in place. Coverage isn't the best for me. I only have a few tiny red spots to cover and it takes a bit of effort to make this work. Also doesn't last throughout the day. Does well with minor discoloration, like red around nose. Honestly I want to like this but I never reach for it. Also cannot use under eyes (not marketed as under eye concealer) because it settles into fine lines. I could praise it for being portable, it's thus marketed, but this point doesn't seem a unique feature.

on 2/24/2012 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was trying out some Bobbi Brown products as I heard they were good. I always have the Touch Up stick with me in my bag and its very small but you need only very little of it, so it last very long.

The covering power is medium to good but I think its only for people who already have nice skin because it would dry out pimples and dry spots.

I use porcelain, and am on my third tube of this. I use it with the BB touch up brush and it covers spots and old acne marks/redness very well. Can be used either over foundation, or alone. As it is quite a thick consistency I recommend moisturising well before use though.
Every so often I like to wipe off the "top layer" of the stick with tissue, as I worry about germs by frequently putting the brush back into the product.
I love that this is the perfect hand bag/pocket size. I use it every day and a tube lasts me about 6 months. I plan to continue using this as my concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

As it is named to be, this product is truly the best on the go concealer for touch ups. The packaging is sleek and compact, great for a small purse. Coverage is medium, so it's good for slight blemishes and light to medium under eye circles. I still use a full coverage concealer for the occasional raging blemish, but this is great for my under eye circles and natural highlighting since I got this in a shade lighter. Staying power shouldn't be a problem if you set it with powder.

on 12/13/2011 4:23:00 PM

I mostly use for my eyes because my eye bags are really dark and I look so much nicer with this. After putting a bit of this on my eyes look normal and I don't look sleep-deprived or like I've been punched in the face twice.

I also get spots quite regularly and they tend to become red/purple, but I can use this stick to cover them up. It doesn't erase the spots but will make them unnoticeable to other people. I should point out that it doesn't work well on spots that are raised or spots that are dry and flaky because the flaky skin tends to just be accented.

It also does need redoing halfway through the day, but that might be because I don't wear foundation or primer or anything else. The only things I have in my daily makeup kit is this touch up stick, my eyeliner and lipstick.

I bought my first one two years ago, and I reached the end of it about a month ago. To be fair, I was not using it much for the first year, so I would say with moderate usage, one stick should last at least 6 months if not a year.

I would definitely recommend, but if you are the kind of person who wants 100% concealment, don't buy this.

on 11/25/2011 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry, mildly acne pron skin.

I found that this product had great coverage but was a bit drying on my skin.

I get quite dry flaky skin and especially with acne treatments, the areas around my breakouts also tend to dry out.

This concealer was great for coverage of my acne but it seemed to make the dry areas more noticeable.

I find that if you use it on top of a liquid foundation it seems to be less drying, but on some days when I don't want to wear foundation, just concealer, this isn't a good concealer to turn to.

I think the coverage is good and it hasn't caused any new breakouts so I gave it a 4, but it just wasn't right for my dry skin.

For the price and effectiveness for me, I don't think I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great for touch-ups! Looks very natural comparing to powder (my skin is normal in winter). May feel a little greasy, but is settles soon. The coverage is medium to light. The finish is natural, not nearly matte! A liitle goes a veeery long way. I've bought mine 1,5 yrs ago and there's still 1/4 of it after nearly everyday use. Mine is Porcelain and I found it to be a very nice match.

on 10/20/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As other reviewers have mentioned, this is for touch-ups, not really for heavy-duty concealment. However, this is a pretty great all-purpose concealer and touch-up stick, and that's what I use it for. This will look terrible if you treat it like a heavy-duty concealer, but for most anything else, a light touch with the stick, blend it in with a finger or brush, and a dusting of matching powder on top will do to minimize whatever you're trying to hide.

I adore the utility of the packaging, a slim black tube that one can just throw in a bag and not worry about. There's also most any shade and tone a girl can need. But definitely find yourself a counter, some of the colors can look very different in person versus online depending on your computer screen.

If you're another, make-up minimalist, like I am, this is a product to seriously consider looking at. A two-word summary for this is that: its easy. Well, once you find the perfect matching shade, but ain't that the truth with pretty much all concealers and powders?

on 10/15/2011 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a really good spot covering concealer. It easily blends out with fingers. The coverage is medium to full for concealer. The metal tube packaging is really easy to carry around in my purse so I can take it to work and touch up during the day. It is not inherently powdery, but if you put powder on top it kind of gets a cakey look.