Bare Escentuals Kabuki Brush

2.6

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a great brush if you are wanting a full coverage look. It feels soft. I personally love all the BE brushes. They last a long time and feel soft on the skin. I do however wish the handle part on this brush was a little longer, for better hold control. But even with that I Iove this brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the worst brush i have EVER used. It is overpriced,scratchy and loses its shape after a small number of washes. it doesnt pick up enough mineral powder foundation unless you cake it on. The handle is also too small to get proper control. Useless brush..

Its sooo soft! the packaging itself sucks though.

This brush isn't as soft as some other brushes but it's not as horrible as a lot of the people on here make it seem. It works really well with the bare minerals. Like another reviewer said you have to buff, buff, buff. I have had my brush for five years now and it has no problems. It had fall out at first but after a few washes it's fine. I don't think I have ever had a brush that hasn't had shedding. I love my kabuki and will continue to use it. No other brush works as well as this one for my BE.

I agree with the comment below. I think BE brushes are good for using with BE products only. I tried applied BE foundation with MAC kabuki brush and didn't get the same flawless finish. This is absolutely a no no for sensitive skin or any skin !!! the bristles are so harsh and painful to use. I didn't expect them to be as soft as MAC due to their lower price. But I do however expect more from BE than this torture brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Geez ladies, why all the hate for this brush? I LOVE this brush, only for bare minerals though. if you try to apply BM with any other brush you will NOT get the same results. This is the key... BUFF BUFF BUFF... i know i sound like a commercial but seriously BUFF.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Oh wow, this thing is awful. It's so scratchy. It feels horrible to rub on your skin. Not a good idea to use if you have sensitive skin. Well not a good idea to use this in general. I don't like this it all. There are so many more alternatives to this brush.

I use this Kabuki Brush for my Bare Minerals and although it is not the softest I've ever used it covers really well. It holds a lot of product on it, and blends nicely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love BE, but I don't think BE makes the best quality brushes. The brush hair is kind of coarse and doesn't wash well. Thankfully there are lots of great brushes in the world that work just as well if not better with the BE products!

This is an instrument of torture! Wicked scratchy and painful! I must have washed this a bajillion times and it still feels like a cactus. Doesn't buff anything and applies products all splotchy. There are so many better brushes out there. Save your money. Pass on this!

Popular Makeup Brushes