October 26, 2014 | 939 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good! My skin is quite pale, which I love, but I also have a baby face with almost no definition. I was scared this would turn orange on me, but it doesn't. I never used bronzer before this as I found they made my light skin look muddy. This warms up my face nicely without making it appear much darker - maybe a half of a shade, if that. Which is also why I love it! Like I mentioned, I love my pale skin but it was in desperate need of some warmth and definition. The smell is amaaaazing!! I bought this in the Beauty Blogger Darlings set from Sephora, and the small size has lasted forever! Absolutely love it

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer most days and I mostly like it. The first bronzer I bought was Tarte's Park Ave Princess, which was nice but I wanted to find a matte bronzer without shimmer. After researching and reading reviews I came across Chocolate Soleil. The smell is nice, if a bit strange since it's makeup but it smells like dessert. The color works fine on my pale skin, it is easily bendable and has a nice texture. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't last too long. I work at the front desk at an office building, not grueling work, and it doesn't last a whole work day. I may try something different when it runs out, maybe a cream contouring product or one that is less brown, not sure. For now I am satisfied and it does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit:

Ok, so I changed out the lightbulbs over my vanity and it literally shed some new light on my makeup. The old lightbulbs were somehow making this bronzer look red on me, but in real life it is was a warm, chocolatey brown. When applied lightly on my NC25 skin, it looks divine! I add Smashbox highlighter or a pinky blush to the apples of my cheeks and voila, instant healthy glow. I can't believe I let some stupid lightbulbs get in the way of this fantastic product!

I'm giving this product three stars because the product itself is fabulous, but the color just isn't right for my skin. I'm fair but also very yellow and on me this shows up reddish and it isn't flattering at all. I was hoping I could use this as a quick cheek color on minimal makeup days. The texture is great and I love the amount of pigmentation, but this isn't pretty on yellow skin. Back to ulta it goes unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by devotadaniellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently got this product because I was in the market for a new bronzer. I have a medium-dark complexion and I think that it shows up pretty well on my skin. Most bronzers don't show up on me but this one does. The only problem is that this doesn't fit my undertone as perfectly as I would've liked. However, I'm not complaining because it gets the job done and it smells great. Worth the $30 though? I'm not too sure about that because I feel like there are better bronzers out there but its good overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by jlowry822

I absolutely love this! Got it at Sephora, after one of the consultants demonstrated how to contour and highlight! Smell wonderful, but it makes me crave chocolate, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG bronzer that I must smell every time I open it to apply and again before I put it away. LOVE <3

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DiamondsAndWhiskey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good bronzer. Has a nice chocolate smell to it and the color is nice and tan, not orange. However it fades really quickly even when I am using a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by tanxin1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only second bronzer I bought (the first one was MAC refined golden) so I can't really judge the other brands but I have to say that this really makes me feel like a goddess, I have asian medium-tan skin and this matte-finish-absolute-brownish baby seriously deepens and countuor my appearence so much, without trying to buildup!! Just one swatch is good enough, AND THE SMELL, OMG sweet addictive chocolate even if I'm not using it I just can't resist to open the pan and SMELL it, I feel so blissful during the 'smelling process'. Absolute HG Bronzer and I don't think I'll swap this as long as there's no bronzer better than this out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by nonnacastaway

I read many reviews and compare it with benefit halola they sad hallola isvfor olive tones r best and too faced for light skins so I go 2 srphora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control I love it so much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Amerah

NOT ONLY DOES IS TASTE AND SMELL NICE(yes ive licked it dont judge me is was amazing) This bronzer is really great! I have Quite medium brown skin and nearly every single DARK bronzer I've tried doesn't show up on my skin like I have to keep on trying to build it up and then by the time It looks decent my face looks too powdery! But this one is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING on my skin! I love how they changed the packaging aswell! Defo recommended!