August 23, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by larsonwendy

Luckily someone else bought this.
I tried it in 2 colors. A pink and a slightly purplely pink. Not sure what the color names were.
The stains were ALMOST my exact shade...why wear lipstick if it's the same color as your lips? The color came off within minutes of me applying it. I've seen the stand in stores and the colors seem garish (orange) or too light.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lrntn

I too was fooled by the hype (magazines, celebrities). Color looks fake; stain does last on me, but nothing special. Too drying. And what a rip-off, the whole thing seems to have dried up after using for less than a week. Just use a pencil or apply lipstick and blot several times for similar (but better) effect

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by JenneVonH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Save yourself the money and just grab a felt marker and draw your lips on. Too harsh looking to look like a nice stained lip. And didn't last very long at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible! The applicator dries out almost as soon as the cap is off. I have to tug, drag the tip to get any color on my lips at all than, when I finally succeed, it dries my lips out like nothing else. I, too, was tempted by the "America's Next Top Model" adverts, also the print one in "Vogue". Luckily for me, I purchased at RiteAid so can return it for a refund.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bah, another color that isn't what the name suggests. It's too magenta. Not really a blush at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

It's a nice feel, and the color is pretty and all, but it tastes REALLY bitter when you put it on, and the felt tip of the marker dries out super quickly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I HATE ALL THE Cover Girl Outlast Lipstains!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by PawPawGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The product comes off in a matter of minutes. You can't talk. And the color, which is supposed to be a neutral mauve (sassy mauve) is VERY dark, dark purple.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by knottyewe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw the commercial on America Next Top Model and ran to the store to try it out. I love lip stain and this is quite nice. The stain doesn't last all day but it fades evenly and gets more natural as it fades. I have colors 405 and 415 and they are rosy, berry, more natural and not dark red like the Sephora lip/cheek stain. Having a top coat of gloss or lip balm is necessary as this is only a lip stain. I love this stuff but haven't use long enough to see if the tube would last a while. Other brands that I have used in the past dries up pretty quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Love the concept, the color, the flavor. if only it was as lasting as promised. Comes off pretty quick.