Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain - 415 Teasing Blush

2.7

on 10/8/2009 7:35:00 PM

Luckily someone else bought this.
I tried it in 2 colors. A pink and a slightly purplely pink. Not sure what the color names were.
The stains were ALMOST my exact shade...why wear lipstick if it's the same color as your lips? The color came off within minutes of me applying it. I've seen the stand in stores and the colors seem garish (orange) or too light.

on 9/30/2009 12:33:00 AM

I too was fooled by the hype (magazines, celebrities). Color looks fake; stain does last on me, but nothing special. Too drying. And what a rip-off, the whole thing seems to have dried up after using for less than a week. Just use a pencil or apply lipstick and blot several times for similar (but better) effect

on 9/29/2009 3:04:00 PM

Save yourself the money and just grab a felt marker and draw your lips on. Too harsh looking to look like a nice stained lip. And didn't last very long at all.

Horrible! The applicator dries out almost as soon as the cap is off. I have to tug, drag the tip to get any color on my lips at all than, when I finally succeed, it dries my lips out like nothing else. I, too, was tempted by the "America's Next Top Model" adverts, also the print one in "Vogue". Luckily for me, I purchased at RiteAid so can return it for a refund.

on 9/28/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Bah, another color that isn't what the name suggests. It's too magenta. Not really a blush at all.

on 9/23/2009 10:15:00 PM

It's a nice feel, and the color is pretty and all, but it tastes REALLY bitter when you put it on, and the felt tip of the marker dries out super quickly.

I HATE ALL THE Cover Girl Outlast Lipstains!!!!!

on 9/14/2009 9:44:00 PM

The product comes off in a matter of minutes. You can't talk. And the color, which is supposed to be a neutral mauve (sassy mauve) is VERY dark, dark purple.

on 9/5/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I saw the commercial on America Next Top Model and ran to the store to try it out. I love lip stain and this is quite nice. The stain doesn't last all day but it fades evenly and gets more natural as it fades. I have colors 405 and 415 and they are rosy, berry, more natural and not dark red like the Sephora lip/cheek stain. Having a top coat of gloss or lip balm is necessary as this is only a lip stain. I love this stuff but haven't use long enough to see if the tube would last a while. Other brands that I have used in the past dries up pretty quickly.

on 8/26/2009 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Love the concept, the color, the flavor. if only it was as lasting as promised. Comes off pretty quick.

Popular Lipsticks