October 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by katybeth

No foundation looks good on me! None! I have searched high and low, everything sinks into my pores and covers none of my blemishes. This is AMAZING! I've finally found a foundation that I can confidentially wear out knowing it's making my skin look 10x better! It does cling to dry patches though, so ensure to moisturise before application. I think I've find my hg foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by nitajune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. It has a beautiful texture that is lovely and soft on your skin and almost feels like skincare. I really like that for the level of coverage it provides (medium buildable to full in my opinion) it is really light on the skin. It applies really well with just fingertips and it blends really well into the skin, almost melting in. The NW20 matches my skin perfectly. It love the dewy finish it has which is hard to get with fuller coverage usually. I hardly ever buy the same thing twice even if I really like it but I will be with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

for DRY skin. it can settle into dry patches so make sure you exfoliate if you do have some dryness. its medium coverage leaves skin dewy needs to be set with powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very creamy foundation with medium coverage. studio sculpt has been my HG foundation for the past year. the color matches my skin perfectly and it gives me even coverage. i let it set in for a minute or two before applying powder.

i prefer this over studio fix, which is just too cakey and heavy. i have pretty good skin overall with the occasional blemish, so this was perfect for me. one tube has lasted me about 8 months, a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really liking this foundation. I've very dry, pale, pink Irish skin and this matches beautifully. I never imagined i'd find a mac foundation pale enough for me but this is great. It's definitely on the heavier side of medium coverage, and can be built up to completely full coverage.

I recommend blending with a brush, i've been using a Mac 187, but fingers do a decent job with it. I also think you're better off using a good concealer rather than extra foundation as a cover up, i'm finding my trusty Studio Fix goes well with it. It looks natural, you don't obviously look covered in make up, it dries toa satin finish, and it's easy to remove.

My only gripes with it are the smell, which i find quite strong although it does become unnoticeable, and you need to be quite quick working with it, because if you don't blend it enough it ends up a little patchy.

Overall, Ithink it's a great foundation, I particularly love the bottle because I can throw it in my make up bag without worrying i'm going to smash anything, and it's easy to apply on the move.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a mixed race female lived abroad struggle to find the right foundation it has taken me 10 yrs to get to this it stays on all day the colour is perfect ! Must use a decent brush to get the value of the product to great effects !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

**UPDATE** I tried applying this with my Pur Minerals powder foundation brush which is basically a small kabuki brush with a longer handle on it. This made the application FLAWLESS, quick and easy. Love it!! It made getting full coverage on the first application effortless. Would definitely recommend trying your kabuki brush with this foundation rather than a flat liquid foundation brush!!

Love this foundation for my dry, flaky, (yet oily on nose and chin) combination type skin. I also love the coverage and the colour is the closest I've come to my actual colour (extremely pale with pink undertones). I experience a lot of redness, especially on my nose, and this in combination with the studio fix concealer does a great job of hiding it. My only critique is that while after setting with my Cover FX matte setting powder in the morning (and looking flawless I might add), I do find that later on that day it starts to transfer and become oily on my nose and chin area. This might be solved by using a different setting powder (suggestions??) or by just carrying a compact powder with me to set it through out the day. This is most likely because of its gel formula that is quite hydrating (great on my forehead, not so much on my nose). I also have a difficult time perfecting the application of this foundation as using my fingers is quite time consuming and a flat foundation brush can leave it streaky and not giving as full coverage as I know it can give. I will just have to keep searching for the perfect brush for this. The next foundation I buy may be a different one as I like to try new things, but this is a good one for sure that I may end up coming back to some day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product 3 times! and considering I am so fickle and get bored with things quickly that's pretty incredible. I am a woman in my 30's with fine lines and have dry skin, this foundation looks amazing on me, I like quite a full coverage which is hard as I have dry skin and I always end up with cake face... not with this, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by brionyw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really fussy with foundations, and really struggle to find one that ticks all the boxes to suit my ridiculously complicated skin. This was definitely the best I've found so far. The colour matched perfectly ( I have a very pale, ashy, pink toned completion and NC15 is the only colour I've found that matches). My skin is very dry, especially in winter, but because this is gel based it doesn't increase dryness, in fact I think it's even helped slightly. It's quite dewy and wet looking when first applied but with just a light layer of powder it looks flawlessly matte. I find it can be a little awkward to apply, the best way I've found is just dabbling on a tiny bit at a time and really blending it in with a stippling brush ( I like Mac 187). The coverage is great, I need very little product and just a hint of concealer on my acne scars and dark circles and my skin looks flawless. The best part is it hasn't brought me on it spots, which heavy makeup tends to do.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the product, probably wouldn't be great for oily skin but for dry skin like mine it works really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great stuff. A Wonderful foundation find. I bought this because I had a company party to go to and I'm impressed. It's winter so I have dry skin at the moment and this stuff goes on so creamy, smooth, and leaves a dewy finish behind. Perfect for normal-dry skin. At first application is will be "wet" and then gets drier after some minutes. My skin drinks up all that dewiness quickly. Also with setting powder, it tones down the dewiness. Besides that, this foundation NEEDS to be set, otherwise it will easily rub off/disappear. I was in a hurry once and forgot to set it and I learned my lesson. But when set, this is amazing!!! This is medium-full coverage. This product can easily be sheered out. I wish there was an In between shade. Nc42 is great but could be slightly darker but nc44 is too dark,only in summertime will be ok. I danced, hugged people, took photos and at the end of a long night, my makeup still looked fabulous. Everything is covered, nothing bad extenuated, no breakouts....but oily skinned ladies, this is not for you unfortunately. I used to have oily skin before medication and my skin would explode if I would put such a foundation on my skin back then. I don't think I'll wear it I'm summer either. I could get away with it, but lots of touch ups. I really like the squeeze out tube packaging. The price isn't that bad either compared to my shiseido foundation. My first MAC foundation. I would buy again.