October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by AimeeNicole91

This is my all time favorite mascara (with Dior show as a close second). I'm pretty picky and rarely buy the same tube of mascara over again, always looking for something better. However I have never been able to move away from this mascara. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. This mascara is fairly natural looking, which makes it great for an everyday mascara, but not what I wear when I'm looking for a lot of drama.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I got a mini one as a part of the Sephora lash box, and I wasn't impressed at all. The brush is a lot bigger than what it seems from the pictures, and was hard to use on my small and hooded lids (Asian monolids). The formula was okay, but nothing amazing--decently length and volume, rich colour, doesn't smudge throughout the day, but no curl holding abilities at all (though with how straight my lashes are, most non-waterproof mascaras don't hold my curl). With the price in mind, I would say that this wouldn't be a good buy at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to mascara for that beautiful natural look. It is advertised on sephora.com to be an "intensely volumizing mascara, for bigger fuller lashes". I disagree with this marketing. It does not give Intense Volume, I find it give a lot of definition, seperation, and a bit of length. If you have sparse lashes there is most likely another mascara in the same price range or lower that will offer you much more volume.

Application/Wand: I really love how easy this is to apply. It doesnt clump AT ALL and doesn't take long to make your lashes look beautiful. The wand is my favourite type of wand full with short sturdy bristles for that extra definition. It also provides easy application on the lower lashes which is deffinately a plus :-)

Formula: I love the formula of this mascara it doesnt have a harsh chemical smell to it at all. And it is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, or phthalates. Which is great for people with sensitive eyes. The formula also doesnt clump like AT ALL which is amazing because it is so hard to find mascaras that dont get all clumpy.

Longevity/staying power: if there is one thing that I could change about this product this would be it. It does slide off quite easily but this can be fixed with a waterproof mascara sealant (anastasia lash genius) But if you don't have oily eyelids, aren't humid/sweaty you should be fine

*thank you for reading through my review and hopefully I was able to help you :-P :-) if you have any questions about this product PLEASE feel free to message me. Also feel free to message me if you have any other review requests or questions about certain products as I collect makeup and have a big collection and am going through to review other products in my collection* <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

I like the look of this mascara. It separates, volumizes and lenghtens. I only give 3 because it smudges a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This isn't a bad mascara, but it's not great for the cost. It does a decent job at adding volume - I just wish it lengthened since my lashes are so short.

The formula didn't flake or smudge which is nice. It's hard to layer to build up your lashes because it gets clumpy fast!

Overall, its a decent mascara but there are drugstore brands that cost a lot less and do more.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by achat

Terribly disappointing. I really wanted to love it, I love BE minerals and was hoping this mascara would not irritate me eyes. I am not sensitive to mascaras ever, hoever this would bleed easisly and into my eyes, plus it doesnt give much of a buxom look. Maybelline /l'oreal are way better at a third of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Michelleballet

This mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have tried. You can easily apply as many layers as you want, and it won't clump. I love the brush. It coats and separates my lashes. This is definitely a lengthening mascara. It doesn't add much volume. I'd definately buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS! i got this in the sephora lash stash kit and after a week i went back to use my voucher to get the full size one! it lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump. I am a mascara freak, i have to have my dramatic lashes. It doesn't do much for volume, but i use this with loreal voluminous and they work great together. It works great by itself if you like natural, long lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This came in the Lash Stash i i got at Sephora & I got to say I really like it. It makes my lashes long & thick & dark, I like the falsies look and that's what it does. I'm going to have to buy the regular tube because its slowly becoming my favorite mascara but Ill see.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy lashes! This is quickly becoming my favourite, go to mascara. I love that you can apply one coat which will add just a touch of drama which is very office appropriate yet apply a few more coats and suddenly have lashes that look like falsies, thick, long and lush. Will definitely be repurchasing this wonderful mascara. The brush is very large which I assumed would be cumbersome but it was very easy to use and seemed to be shaped in just such a way that it was able to reach all of the hair on both the top and bottom. Two thumbs up!