September 21, 2014 | 1262 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin look so dewy and glowy! It covered up some acne scarring and felt like a moisturizing lotion on my hands. When i put it on my face looked like a light bulb it was so bright and pretty! The packaging is very cute but it might be hard to get out when i only have a little left because of the pump. And it was a bit expensive for a drugstore foundation. But i will repurchase(:

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It gives great coverage. I apply it using Etude House baby doll sponge and its just seamless. Product stays on for hours and hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i didnt have high hopes for this foundation but it has really impressed me :) Great coverage (med-full) good color ranges but i find there very orange toned. This gives you a flawless coverage but can look cakey easy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this compares to high end BUT I LIKE IT BETTER. took mac back and repurchased this. covers and is smooth. THE BEST DRUGSTORE(or any store) foundation out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

I have combo, sensitive skin with some hyperpigmentation. I used Revlon's ColorStay foundation for the last 5 months but they didn't have my shade so I purchased this one and I'm so happy I did! I prefer medium to heavy coverage and with this product, a little goes a long way. It blends seamlessly with just my fingers and the finish is a healthy glow (not an oily glow but just an ever so slightly dewy glow). Wish it had a few more shades but totally worth to buy a couple of them to match your skin since its so darn cheap! Very happy with this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for those of us with chronic dry skin. First off, it is easily a full coverage foundation if applied with a flat top powder brush/ set with powder. It smooths over all the flakes and dry patches. Second, the packaging is great. One of the only effective pump foundations I've used. I've tried everything from Bare Minerals and MAC, and nothing compares to this. Great coverage, unbelievable last power, and affordable. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

This is an ok product. It covers very well, but can definitely get cakey very quickly. I am in the shade natural ivory and it is perfect for me. The packaging and price are both nice. The downsides to this product are that it breaks me out in acne and sometimes even burns my face. It's not good for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my HG foundations. Absolutely love this foundation! It provides an airbrush finish like it claims, it's a bit thick so you don't need a lot. Also, someone who has acne & combo skin - this works really nice! It didn't cling to my dry patches, and it didn't make my oily areas oilier. Also, it covered up some acne (not all on its own though - have to use my boi ing concealer). Overall, I love this foundation. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by moonstonebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybelline has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands, and this foundation is part of the reason why. It's beautiful, blends like a dream and honestly gives a nice, lovely airbrushed, poreless finish. The lasting power is average, pretty good for me since I used to set it with a powder and foundations last a bit longer on my dry skin, however I'm not sure how long it would last on people with oily skin. Such a cute convenient bottle. Great packaging and great foundation for the price. Also, I am an NC40 and had it in 2.5 Natural Beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Hottpinkk117

I have oily, acne prone skin. I need foundations that will last me for about 10 hours and this is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. I stippled this on with a stippling brush then go back with a wet sponge to blend everything out. It gives a amazing medium to full coverage and it's not cakey at all! It didn't make me breakout and the lasting power of this foundation is amazing. It lasted for about 8-10 hours on my oily, acne prone skin, but I do have to blot around 6 hours after wearing the foundation then re powder my face. I really like the finish of this foundation, it gives u a airbrushed finish. I would recommended it!