October 2, 2014 | 1457 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by prtyleprd90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

*googly eyes* I loveeee this foundation. Maybellineís Dreamliquid Mousse definitely lives up to its name. Itís lightweight formula, medium-full coverage, itís buildable and blendable, and gives an airbrushed, poreless (or nearly poreless :-P) finish; this is my perfect foundation.

Health wise: Dreamliquid Mousse is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, oil and fragrance free and non-comedogenic making it safe to use for acne-prone, sensitive skin like mine.

Packaging wise: The foundation is in a small, fully transparent,clear glass bottle with a lockable pump top- perfect packaging to maintain cleanliness, hygiene and it allows you to see how much foundation is left.

Shade wise: Iíve found that with any foundation, no matter the brand, pricing, or promises it never fully matches my skin tone- and this remains a fact for this foundation. I am naturally tanned (somewhat honey/light caramel- toned) so Caramel (Dark 2) is too dark and the shade above, Pure Beige (Medium 2) is too light. So, I decided to buy both these shades and mix them (2:1 Ė Caramel to P.B .) and it created my perfect shade (the closest match Iíve ever had with a foundation). I use a foundation brush, squirt my ratio on it and gently buff it across my skin.It looks dewy and flawless. I have been using this foundation for a week and half now and have experienced no reaction or breakout. It doesnít add any shine, or become too oily and I donít experience excessive foundation transfer. And IT LASTS ALL DAY. I never have to reapply this foundation through an 8hr work shift. Lastly, it plays well with other makeup- I use Milani Mutltitasker Powder in 05 (Tan) to set it and the result is matte and beautiful- NO caking, balling up, or sliding.

Pricing/Accessibility: Dreamliquid runs about $8 Ė which is affordable considering the quality of it. And it can be found in any retailer that carries Maybelline: Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, etc.

Of course, when using foundation, powder, and the like-please remember to take proper care of your skin and remove all traces of makeup before going to bed, whenever it is worn. Although this foundation doesnít cause any adverse reactions, any product not meant for skin rejuventation/acne clearing sinking into your pores day after day will most likely cause pore blockages leading to breakouts. And, remember to clean your makeup tools at least 2x weekly.

I definitely recommend this foundation- and if you canít get a perfect match try blending two colors: a shade darker and a shade lighter than your skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my foundation that I always end up going back to. Whenever I try something new I always go back to this because the was the makeup sets so beautiful on the skin. It covers all imperfections and makes you glow. Whenever I try something else it never compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin look so dewy and glowy! It covered up some acne scarring and felt like a moisturizing lotion on my hands. When i put it on my face looked like a light bulb it was so bright and pretty! The packaging is very cute but it might be hard to get out when i only have a little left because of the pump. And it was a bit expensive for a drugstore foundation. But i will repurchase(:

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It gives great coverage. I apply it using Etude House baby doll sponge and its just seamless. Product stays on for hours and hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i didnt have high hopes for this foundation but it has really impressed me :) Great coverage (med-full) good color ranges but i find there very orange toned. This gives you a flawless coverage but can look cakey easy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this compares to high end BUT I LIKE IT BETTER. took mac back and repurchased this. covers and is smooth. THE BEST DRUGSTORE(or any store) foundation out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

I have combo, sensitive skin with some hyperpigmentation. I used Revlon's ColorStay foundation for the last 5 months but they didn't have my shade so I purchased this one and I'm so happy I did! I prefer medium to heavy coverage and with this product, a little goes a long way. It blends seamlessly with just my fingers and the finish is a healthy glow (not an oily glow but just an ever so slightly dewy glow). Wish it had a few more shades but totally worth to buy a couple of them to match your skin since its so darn cheap! Very happy with this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for those of us with chronic dry skin. First off, it is easily a full coverage foundation if applied with a flat top powder brush/ set with powder. It smooths over all the flakes and dry patches. Second, the packaging is great. One of the only effective pump foundations I've used. I've tried everything from Bare Minerals and MAC, and nothing compares to this. Great coverage, unbelievable last power, and affordable. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

This is an ok product. It covers very well, but can definitely get cakey very quickly. I am in the shade natural ivory and it is perfect for me. The packaging and price are both nice. The downsides to this product are that it breaks me out in acne and sometimes even burns my face. It's not good for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my HG foundations. Absolutely love this foundation! It provides an airbrush finish like it claims, it's a bit thick so you don't need a lot. Also, someone who has acne & combo skin - this works really nice! It didn't cling to my dry patches, and it didn't make my oily areas oilier. Also, it covered up some acne (not all on its own though - have to use my boi ing concealer). Overall, I love this foundation. Definitely recommend.