August 27, 2014 | 915 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

Love love love this lippie! I bought it a while ago, thinking I liked the color and later realized I didn't like the stick's color, but I gave it a try anyway. This might be a let down to some, but the mauve turns out light pink on my lips and the color is just adorable! A lot of people complain that this lipstick is drying, but I can put foundation over my lips and wear this and yes it dries, but it's matte. What do you expect? Matte isn't sheer, so you're not going to get super glossy, moisturized lips. If it's drying, you might want to use chapstick underneath. However, I can use it alone and I love the matte feel. My lips always feel silky and soft, and because it's matte it lasts MUCH longer as I'm not rubbing my lips together. I applied this lippie about four hours ago and it's still going as strong as when I applied, after food and drink! I think I'll definitely buy the "Sky Pink" once this tube runs out, as I love this lippie's effect! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good, decently priced matte lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by pbal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been looking for a nice nude lipstick for a long time and I came across a lot of good reviews for this lipstick. The lipstick is a peachy nude so it doesn't go well with my dark skin. It would look good on lighter skin tones. It's definitely a drying lipstick, even if my lips are moisturized well, the lipstick still looks dry. Guess I'll have to keep looking for a nude colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by prettygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, love it, love it. I'll be hard pressed to find a colour that suits my skintone so well and the matte texture is also very flattering. It can wear away quite easily and can crack, I admit that, but for the price? You really can't go wrong. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by princessmariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lipstick isn't bad but it just wasn't what I had expected and it didn't suit my face. But I had no problem with the lipstick itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Menchu94

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! It is really matte and really drying, but I notice i do well with it if I use rose bud salve under it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MSar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product as I thought it was going to be a great dupe for my MAC Velvet Teddy. The color of this lipstick is so nice and definitely MLBB. It's a nude brownish color with a hint of pink. It's matte, which I love. However, no matter how much I moisturize my lips, this ends up just looking very chalky and horrible :( I tried so many times to make it work. No matter what I do, it separates and cracks after an hour and I have to just take it off completely. I hate to give it a bad review because the color is so nice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Non-drying, great-feeling matte. On me, it's a medium warm beigey nude, verging on a light terracotta in some lights. I don't wear it often as it's slightly too brown for me, but I do like having it around for mattifying/neutralizing other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by diane894

I LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by gluk1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is very similar to Maybelline's Warm Me Up, but slightly cooler, and it still looks good on warm skin tones. It's a very creamy lipstick and lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply again. There's no noticeable scent or taste to it, which I like. I would highly recommend this matte lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Revlon is the superior d/s brand, and this lipstick amazingly outshines many high-end brands in formula and color. gorgeous neutral lip color, non-drying, I love it ~ this is a keeper for sure