August 2, 2014 | 967 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - concealer brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by shannon02013

I love this brush. It's a great price and is one of the best concealer brushes I have used-and it's good for the environment at the same time. I would highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I normally don't wear concealer because it creases under my eyes and gives me what appear to be wrinkles. However, after using this brush to apply my concealer, I've noticed a drastic difference. The skin under my eyes is completely smooth and look like I'm not wearing concealer at all. Cheap, it works, it's soft...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by icecreamgirlmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

soft, great quality, does its job. What more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

This is a great little brush, especially for the value. It's just as soft as brushes from MAC or The Body Shop, but costs a fraction of the price. I use it with mineral makeup, so I haven't tried it with liquids yet, but it's great for powders at least. It sweeps on the colour, blending it in at the same time. It's perfectly shaped for undereye circles, better than anything else I've seen. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't work well at all on blemishes, I had to get a different brush for that. Annoying packaging, too - am I the only person who couldn't get it out?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lexi95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

thsi is a really good concealer brush. it is dense, yet soft. not flimsy and a great side for covering imperfections. overall this is an awesome brush. hope you will like it as much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this brush in a 5-piece set at Walgreens for a really good price, and I absolutely love it. Prior to this, I was using a MAC concealer brush, and Ecotools is SO much better! The brush head is just the right size for applying concealer around the eye area and it's also very gentle. I've washed mine three times so far and there has been NO shedding whatsoever. I highly recommend this brush..for the price, you have nothing to lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by pinkchiclet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this brush in the package of 5 brushes, and use it pretty much every day. If I'm using concealer, it's a great brush for that but I find it does a fantastic job at sweeping eye shadow over my lids as well.
I would repurchase this brush, and I recommend it as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While the entire Ecotools line is worthy of noting, this brush caught me off guard. It blends the numerous different concealers that I tend to use... so well that it's now made it's way into my stash of brushes that I use almost daily. I also love using this for anything cream/liquid based. It's a pretty great deal when you get it in the brush set as well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I love this concealer brush. It has a little stiffness to it, which is great for concealer. It blends my MAC Studio Scuplt really well! I would repurchase and recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lese91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love all of the ecotool brushes except for this one. I think it might be made for powder concealers though and that is why i dislike it so much. It works ok when you are using it. You are supposed to use synthetic brushes with liquids, but it doesn't have that synthetic feel. It seems to soak up the product. When i washed it for the first time I almost died. Product literally poured out from the center. It is like the product travels to the center of the brush when you use it, which is not a good thing. I use a really nice concealer that costs me a lot because i love it, and i feel like i am wasting my product with this brush.