L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

This was one of my samples that I won from Listia, and I have to say I love this shampoo!! This wasn't the first time using the L'Oreal sulfate-free shampoos, I had tried Everstrong, but not this one. The rosemary mint scent is cool. It leaves my hair so fresh and smooth, easy to style and I really love that it's sulfate-free. My hair is color treated, and prone to damage so I have to baby it. L'Oreal and John Frieda are 2 of my "favs", and this shampoo is definitely worth trying if you don't want to strip the oils out of your hair, it's a keeper=)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works well, I am never wowed by shampoo and this is doesn't wow me either but it's not bad. It cleans my hair but doesn't over clean and lathers well. I like that the bottles sit on the cap, makes it easier to get out all of the product. Would repurchase.

Surprised with reviews here. I use the line for chemically straightened hair and I really like it...my hair responds really well

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I really like this shampoo a lot, it lathers great & my hair feels really moisturized after using this.

L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner are the best I've ever used. I bought this after prompting from my stylist to use a color-safe shampoo and conditioner. I've used Garnier Fructis, Redken, John Frieda, and other shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and never been too impressed. Since I started using EverPure, my hair is softer and shinier than ever. It has also protected my red color from fading better than anything else I have tried. I love these and plan to continue using them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My sister moved out of state and gave me 2 brand new bottles of this and the matching conditioner. I am in LOVE with these.

I've only used them once so far but my hair was as soft as silk and frizz free. I haven't needed to shampoo again since using it 3 days ago!! My hair isn't oily or flat and still looks and feels perfect. The shampoo lathers well and you only need a small amount so this will last me forever.

The only possible negative is the smell...herbal scents are not my favorite. This smells like rosemary and has a very crisp scent. It's not bad but it is there...this won't hinder me from using it as the results are worth it. My husband loves the smell so to each their own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have been using Head & Shoulder for years because of my oily scalp and dandruff problem. Although its formula has improved over the years, it still makes my hair quite dry afterward. I started to color dye my hair about 10 months ago and I can feel the damage it has done to my hair. My hair becomes drier and can lost hydration quite easily. That is why I decide to switch to this particular shampoo.

I have been using the leave-in conditioner from this line ever since I start to dye my hair and I absolutely love it. So then I decide to swith to this line completely. This shampoo is creamy and smooth. It has a very refreshing rosemary mint scent which I love. The shampoo also gives me a bit of cooling effect on my scalp. I am not sure if it is because of the mint or something else. The cleaning effect is quite good and my hair feels sleek and soft afterward.

This line so far is much better than my Head & Should / Pentene combination from before in terms of hydration. Now I only use Head & Should once a week to keep my dandruff under control.

When I first learned about sulfates and silicones (and that they can damage your hair), I decided to switch to this range of shampoos and conditioners. I really like the rosemary mint scent. However, my hair seemed drier, and I would need TONS of conditioner just to make up for it. The trick is this: it's not actually sulfate free. It contains harsh cleansers under different names so that you think you're getting the real thing. It also contains dimethicone, and, well...if it ends in -cone, it's silicone. Now, some sulfates are gentle and alright to use (like the ones in Giovanni's hair range), but these are not. Ignore the very false advertising and throw this crap away.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I do not hate much things. However, this is the worst shampoo I've ever used. I have really soft, straight hair and just recently got blond highlights. I was recommended to use a sulfate free shampoo, so I bought what I thought was a reasonably priced shampoo that would keep my hair moisturized. What I ended up with was a tangly, split endy, dry hairdo. I was using the matching conditioner, but it did not condition. Luckily, deep conditioning and dove conditioner brought my hair back to life. I would never buy this product again or never recommend it with someone with Asian hair, like myself. It smells really good though. My hair hasn't been the same since I started using it, so I'm currently looking for a new shampoo. Thanks, L'Oreal, for making a crappy shampoo.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The shampoo in itself really did appear to cleanse my hair and after blowdrying, it was very sleek and shiny. The only qualm i have with it, and this is a deal breaker for me, was the scent. at first when i squeezed a dab of the shampoo out of the bottle i marveled at the rosemary mint smell. but for whatever reason, after done with shampooing and conditioning the smell changed. as in, it smelled different in my palm before applying than on my hair when dry. i hated that! the after-smell of the shampoo on my hair ( and i tend to put 2 or 3 days in between washes, so i had to stick it out) reminded me very very much of a dog and cat shampoo that i had used for years on my animals. it just kind of grossed me out. i liked the smell on my pets but on me i prefer something more sensual. i dont know... overall id say this: product works, but smell was the deal breaker.