November 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister moved out of state and gave me 2 brand new bottles of this and the matching conditioner. I am in LOVE with these.

I've only used them once so far but my hair was as soft as silk and frizz free. I haven't needed to shampoo again since using it 3 days ago!! My hair isn't oily or flat and still looks and feels perfect. The shampoo lathers well and you only need a small amount so this will last me forever.

The only possible negative is the smell...herbal scents are not my favorite. This smells like rosemary and has a very crisp scent. It's not bad but it is there...this won't hinder me from using it as the results are worth it. My husband loves the smell so to each their own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Head & Shoulder for years because of my oily scalp and dandruff problem. Although its formula has improved over the years, it still makes my hair quite dry afterward. I started to color dye my hair about 10 months ago and I can feel the damage it has done to my hair. My hair becomes drier and can lost hydration quite easily. That is why I decide to switch to this particular shampoo.

I have been using the leave-in conditioner from this line ever since I start to dye my hair and I absolutely love it. So then I decide to swith to this line completely. This shampoo is creamy and smooth. It has a very refreshing rosemary mint scent which I love. The shampoo also gives me a bit of cooling effect on my scalp. I am not sure if it is because of the mint or something else. The cleaning effect is quite good and my hair feels sleek and soft afterward.

This line so far is much better than my Head & Should / Pentene combination from before in terms of hydration. Now I only use Head & Should once a week to keep my dandruff under control.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by silenceinspace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first learned about sulfates and silicones (and that they can damage your hair), I decided to switch to this range of shampoos and conditioners. I really like the rosemary mint scent. However, my hair seemed drier, and I would need TONS of conditioner just to make up for it. The trick is this: it's not actually sulfate free. It contains harsh cleansers under different names so that you think you're getting the real thing. It also contains dimethicone, and, well...if it ends in -cone, it's silicone. Now, some sulfates are gentle and alright to use (like the ones in Giovanni's hair range), but these are not. Ignore the very false advertising and throw this crap away.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sammmmtan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not hate much things. However, this is the worst shampoo I've ever used. I have really soft, straight hair and just recently got blond highlights. I was recommended to use a sulfate free shampoo, so I bought what I thought was a reasonably priced shampoo that would keep my hair moisturized. What I ended up with was a tangly, split endy, dry hairdo. I was using the matching conditioner, but it did not condition. Luckily, deep conditioning and dove conditioner brought my hair back to life. I would never buy this product again or never recommend it with someone with Asian hair, like myself. It smells really good though. My hair hasn't been the same since I started using it, so I'm currently looking for a new shampoo. Thanks, L'Oreal, for making a crappy shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by makeuplane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shampoo in itself really did appear to cleanse my hair and after blowdrying, it was very sleek and shiny. The only qualm i have with it, and this is a deal breaker for me, was the scent. at first when i squeezed a dab of the shampoo out of the bottle i marveled at the rosemary mint smell. but for whatever reason, after done with shampooing and conditioning the smell changed. as in, it smelled different in my palm before applying than on my hair when dry. i hated that! the after-smell of the shampoo on my hair ( and i tend to put 2 or 3 days in between washes, so i had to stick it out) reminded me very very much of a dog and cat shampoo that i had used for years on my animals. it just kind of grossed me out. i liked the smell on my pets but on me i prefer something more sensual. i dont know... overall id say this: product works, but smell was the deal breaker.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

First, I DON'T have color-treated hair and this product still works really great. I actually prefer using products for colored hair because they seem to make my hair shinier and even more moisturized, as well as have less harsh chemicals, since colored hair usually is more fragile and must maintain the color to avoid excessive damage.

I have long, fine, straight hair (lots of it though) but I still like this over volumizing shampoos that strip everything from my hair and cause it to get greasier quicker. This smells wonderful, comes with a lot of product, is easily attainable and not overpriced, and worth the 7-8 dollars. It also lathers really nice too even though it's sulfate-free, and is a pretty gentle shampoo if you're afraid of the words moisturizing shampoo, and like me go for volumizing ones.

Overall I like this a lot and would recommend it to many people :) It's not an HG by any means but I really don't look for HG shampoos, just ones that keep my scalp healthy and not dry or greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been buying expensive salon shampoos and conditioners forever and I have been highlighting my hair (professionally) for many, many years. My hair needs tons of moisturizing to stay healthy - and I wash and condition every day. This shampoo and conditioner by L'Oreal are the BEST I've ever used - salon or drugstore brand. They provide amazing moisture. I even bought the moisturizing deep conditioner that I've seen only ONCE in any store and use that one to two times a week and that is AMAZING as well....

I highly recommend this line of shampoo/conditioners... I hope L'Oreal never discontinues it...!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lolapeaches

this looked like a promising product at first so i was willing to spring for the more expensive price than im used too, and at first it actually did the job. my hair felt great and soft and clean. but after many more uses it made my hair horribly dry and brittle giving me mor split ends than i've had in my life! plus my roots feel greasy and there's always residue left on my hair, on my hair which is usually flexible won't style at all!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by BunnyOnMeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this shampoo and conditioner today. I LOVE IT. My old shampoo just wasn't doing the job anymore, and after bleaching my hair awhile ago, my hair is still dry and brittle. My hair has never been this soft before. It smells amazing, and does a fantastic job on making my hair look less like straw and more silky and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Mommy05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is hands down the best drug-store brand shampoo for dry or color treated hair. I have extremely tempermental hair. It's thick, I straighten it and it's color treated. I've tried $25 dollar shampoos which left my hair like straw and then went back to drug-store brands which continued to leave my hair dry and dull. This is the only shampoo that leaves my hair shiny and like silk even after using a flat iron. It also doesn't strip the color from my hair, or at least not as fast as other shampoos. I love the smell of it and it lathers up great. I use the conditioner as well and it works just as good. I use Biolage leave in conditioner too for a little added softness. It's pricey for a drug store brand ($6-7), but still inexpensive for what you are getting.