October 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't really care for this color at all. It is just way too light for anyone's skin tone. I have fair skin and it just looked horrible. I thought it would be a nice light pink but it is like orange-beige....not nice at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My poor lips couldn't bear anymore anguish! WAY too drying. It cracked my lips and looked awful! Such a shame since it is a great color. Don't purchase unless you want your lips to look chapped.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kiehlbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been checking out this lipstick and a few others and i was on the hunt for a Kim K nude and this came close from what i could see.After i bought this i tried it on in the car(what i usually do when im excited about a product) and i hated it! I never put lipstick on at full force but even when blotted on it looked pretty bad.Because i paid around $8 for this i didnt wanna just take it back or trash it so i just decided to keep it and use it for when i want certain lipsticks to be lighter

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

I hate this lipstick. I have extremely light skin and even that made me look like the walking dead. The color has way too much orange in it and doesn't look very matte to me. It makes me look extremely scary and clown-like. I wouldn't recommend this on any skin tone. Don't buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this lipstick. It is indeed a gorgeous colour, but the consistency absolutely ruins it. It settles into the natural lines in the lips. It is streaky and bunches up. In order to get past this, I tried applying a little bit of lip balm to my lips before applying the lipstick, but it still failed to work. After 10 minutes my lips were a streaky mess again. Before I bought this, I'd read terrible reviews on here but I still wanted to give this a go because the colour looked so nice. The consistency kills it. Packaging is average. Bad consistency. Drying lipstick. It was quite expensive too. Take note of the low rating MUA's - it's for a reason.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

Ummm.. I didnt give this lipstick a 1 cuz this is partly my fault. I shoulda known that the color was too light for my tan skin.. I put it on and was grossed out.. I looked like a zombie with a nasty case of chaped lips! It seriously finds every little crevice in ur lips and settles in them making ur lips looks a desert..its hard to get it smooth cuz its pretty dry. This listick is just not for me

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

ive heard this is a dupe for mac myth, and having purchased both, i can assure you this is nottt a good dupe for myth. i love myth n i hated nude attitude. it came up orange on my nc20 skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by KakeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a swap on here. I LOVE nude lipsticks, so I thought I would love this. First of all, it looks like it would be a beautiful color, but once you actually use it on your lips, it blends your lips into your skin color way too much. It puts me in mind of an orange-y concealer. I will not be purchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite lipstick :) I love a strong eye so this pairs perfectly with it. when I first used it I thought it looked bad but I tried it again today when I wasn't in the car and had more time and it looks really good. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone and I love that its matte. It looks really nice paired with just a touch of lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This color is more of a peachy/orange nude. Personally I don't like it. It looks weird on my lips. It doesn't only wash them out, it also makes them look orange. The packaging is cute and small so that's a pro. Id suggest this to more of a dark toned person.