April 19, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

Ummm.. I didnt give this lipstick a 1 cuz this is partly my fault. I shoulda known that the color was too light for my tan skin.. I put it on and was grossed out.. I looked like a zombie with a nasty case of chaped lips! It seriously finds every little crevice in ur lips and settles in them making ur lips looks a desert..its hard to get it smooth cuz its pretty dry. This listick is just not for me

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

ive heard this is a dupe for mac myth, and having purchased both, i can assure you this is nottt a good dupe for myth. i love myth n i hated nude attitude. it came up orange on my nc20 skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by KakeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a swap on here. I LOVE nude lipsticks, so I thought I would love this. First of all, it looks like it would be a beautiful color, but once you actually use it on your lips, it blends your lips into your skin color way too much. It puts me in mind of an orange-y concealer. I will not be purchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite lipstick :) I love a strong eye so this pairs perfectly with it. when I first used it I thought it looked bad but I tried it again today when I wasn't in the car and had more time and it looks really good. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone and I love that its matte. It looks really nice paired with just a touch of lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This color is more of a peachy/orange nude. Personally I don't like it. It looks weird on my lips. It doesn't only wash them out, it also makes them look orange. The packaging is cute and small so that's a pro. Id suggest this to more of a dark toned person.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by betchplz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. Most "nude" lipsticks are way darker than my skin tone, and I was looking for a truly nude lipstick that didn't cost $15.
They were always out of it at Walmart, when I went. But when they finally had it I grabbed a tube as fast as I could. It was only $5 at the time. And as soon as I put it on, I was in love. It's the perfect nude for fair-medium skin tones. Perfect. And matte. But I would suggest patting it on instead of spreading it on like normal lipstick. Otherwise it gets splotchy and weirdly dark. It's not super moisturizing, but it doesn't dry your lips out.
Just make sure your lips aren't chapped when you wear it. Because it is horrid on chapped lips.

I love it. It's pretty much my absolute as far as nude lipsticks go.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I thought Mac Creme D' Nude lipstick would be my HG lippie forever... But nope! I was wrong. This is definitely my fave nude lipstick, and trust me I have a ton. It's really matte which is something that I like about it. I have really pigmented lips so this color doesn't wash me out. I can even use this color as a base to cancel out any color on my lips before I use another nude/pink lipstick. I love using this color with a little bit of Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss on top. Perfect nude color for when I'm wearing a dark black or brown smokey eye. ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by liseyloo

I bought this after hearing Lisa Eldridge rave about it, which I'm sure others did as well.
I was so excited to have the perfect nude lipstick, but this is just terrible. Firstly the texture is way too dry and even with lip balm it emphasises all the cracks and natural creases in my lips. Secondly it's a pain to apply and get even coverage. Thirdly it's WAY too orange and dark for my PPP skin.

Ugh. Just save yourself the money and heartache. x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I kind of like this. it's very classic sophisticated nude color.
pretty much smooth texture.
I prefer this nude tone over other mac nude lipstick.

this is little bit dry so I apply clear gloss after.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The worst lipstick I ever purchased from Revlon. The color sits on top of my lips and never seems to settle in yet still manages to show all the creases in my lips, which isn't usually a problem for me. I then tried to apply the lipstick with a brush, thinking that if I really worked the product into the skin it might yield better results. No luck. It applied even more unevenly and splotchy and about half of it stayed on the brush, like the pigment ratio in the formula is off or something.