October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

so the whole thing with the vibrations helping to make your lashes wonderful is just a bunch of hoopla, if you take the time to wiggle the wand and apply it slowly but surely your lashes will look AMAZING. The first time i used it i hated it, i thought it was wayy to clumpeh and smudged everywhere, but after giving it a chance its the only mascara i like apart from my colossal and full n soft. I can definitely see and feel a difference in my lashes, even to the point where i can feel them hitting the inside lenses of my shades hehehe. anyways if you're wearing dewy makeup its obviously gonna smudge a bit, but i find w/ a very matte look and steady concealer it looks like perfection. & from what i've noticed from the people i know who have tried it, asians dig this stuff i guess because its more on the lengthening side so...yes i would definitely repurchase even with that psychotic price :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a stupid impulse purchase. I have long lashes so it is unusual for me to HATE a mascara! This one, I really do. I hate the brush. Too much product clumps on the brush. It went on quite gooey and thick. I agree with the previous reviewer that you feel like you should comb your lashes after applying it.

I thought this was the worst part until I came home from work and saw the black mess under my eyes. Loads if flakey black bits. I have tried a lot of different brands and this was by far the worst for flaking.

Complete waste of money....which reminds me, I have to dump it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the biggest waste of money ever. It did nothing for my lashes, they were long....but my lashes are already long! No volume at all, and they clumped. I would never use this again if I hadn't already spent 40 bucks on a mascara, but now I'm determined to somehow make it work =(

soooo disappointed in myself for being conned into buying this crazy thing when I wanted lancome hypnose drama in the first place.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by movinella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

WILL NOT BUY THIS EVER AGAIN saw this on a show and it worked great on the model , althou is was expensive i thought i would give it a try . This totally disappointed me, i love lancome mascara and i have finished 2 hypnose, this brush doesnt thicken my lashes as hypnose does and the oscillation part just doesnt work after i use it abt 10 times... wat a waste of money i couldve use the money to buy 2 hypnose.....

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SamiretteXOXO

I was not impressed with this mascara. It clumps way too much; I always need to comb out my lashes afterward. I'm not sure but I suspect that the problem is with the end of the wand, the comb/brush part, being pliable - but it needs to be that way because of the vibration mechanism. I'm disappointed with Lancome because their mascaras are usually very good and I've achieved fabulous-looking lashes with their other mascaras. Then again, I have also gotten amazing results with cheaper mascaras, such as L'Oreal, Pupa, Maybelline etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by sandyriles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Nope. Other mascaras out there that are alot better. That little vibrating whiz-band did not make this ordinary mascara extra-ordinary. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by wildfun

I never bought this product, but an SA put it on me while I was trying a few eyeshadows I was interested in. She didn't warn me that the wand would vibrate, so imagine my surprise when I suddenly felt what seemed like a bee on my face. When she showed me the mirror I tried to contain my shock! I may have even gasped. I had 4 lashes on one eye! maybe 8 on the other! The CLUMPING! She asked if I wanted to pick anything up and I made up some lame excuse (since I seem really interested in getting a few things prior). The whole way home I was so self conscious, it looked like two giant spiders stuck to my eyelid. Gross.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by xcait1990x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ohh my , the clumping !!! i can say that it provides decent length , but i find even my lash stiletto works better than this mascara for lengthening my lashes . oscillation did noooothing to seperate them ! will not repurchase , biggest waste of $44 ... yep , $44 ...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by anika100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this prouduct a few days ago along with the base primer that oscilates as well, It works brilliantly together ! If you are going to purchase make sure you purchase both as the mascara alone isnt fantastic !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not everything that vibrates is a good.

Oh my, this Mascara sure has some bad rep. Sad to say but I but have to agree that it deserves it. I paid RM120 around USD35 for this mascara. Seriously I felt I got conned into getting this mascara by the SA as my initial plan was to get Hypnose. Till today I have yet to try Hypose.

On sephora’s website it states – “With ÔSCILLATION Vibrating Infinite Powermascara, your lashes will instantly appear ultimately extended, exceptionally separated, and virtually multiplied in number”

I say all the above is crap. It is an OK mascara that smudges after 4 hours of use. The vibrating effect doesn’t do much to your lashes and doesn’t lengthen or curls, it just an average daily mascara. If they sold this for USD3 I won’t complain.