November 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I really like this mascara for my bottom lashes and for getting those hard to reach lashes... great mascara for every day/natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by JeremieLoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is my HG. It does wonders for my lashes, never flakes ,stays on all day and is easy to apply. I was scared at first when I saw the spikey brush, but when I tried it on, I instantly fell in love. Be aware of the fact that it lenghtens , but does not give much volume, so if you want volume, this mascara is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I tried this mascara and used it all the way through, but it wasn't my favorite. It does add length, but without too much volume, it can just look weird. I prefer the CG lash blast line. The brush was also kind of weird and thin, and it looked ratty and clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is a great lengthening mascara that is very black and doesn't flake but I like mascaras with a lot of volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! This has to be some of the best drugstore mascara I've ever used! Everytime I try to use something different I find myself coming back to this! The formula is just great and i love the skinny brush (I find skinnier brushes seperate better). The waterproof is a real pain to take off so I stick to the regular formula but it still lasts all day and isn't very expensive. My non-existing eyelashes look long and luscious!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this many many times. It gives great length without being very clumpy. I'd like a different brush for more separation but the formula is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara, better then Loreal Voluminous (my now 2nd favorite) love that it goes on smooth with no clumps! I use Latisee, so this only amplifies the effects of my long lashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lsyann

Great dense colour, but formula was a little thin and strongly fragranced. Left lashes feeling nice and light, and flexible rather than 'crunchy' or flaky.

Wand long, but was stiff and spiky - and lashes were lengthened considerably, though 'spidery'. Packaging resembled a stiletto heel.

PROs
- low price, nice packaging
- great colour

CONs
- wand a little painful
- strong smell

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by petiterugger

I absolutely hated this mascara. I've used it several times and if it ever flaked into my eyes, I would have a horrible burning/itching sensation. It did not curl my lashes, nor did it separate or lengthen. It has a strong scent and smudges very easily. I will never buy or use this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MrsDHSmith

This is my favorite mascara that I've ever used. It gives great length and, when used correctly, can give great volume. It does smell kind of funky, but only if you stick it right up to your nose. It stays goes on and stays on easily. I highly recommend.