April 25, 2014 | 690 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Jlk1105

I have been looking for a mascara that worked as well as "They're Real" brand for a long time because I can't afford the price of it. So I began to search and try many drugstore brands and had to keep returning because they wouldn't give that false eyelash effect, when I picked up stiletto, I did not think it would work because I had previously tried 3 other brands in the last 2 weeks. It worked Awesome. I don't know what people are talking about with the smell. Who smells your eyeballs? Seriously. It is a chemical, the company isn't going to put perfume in mascara. Anyway, this one is a keeper. I will now buy it for a very very long time! I am a couponer so I had been trying to fund something I could buy with coupons for under $9! This is it. The $9 is well worth it compared to the $23 I would spend on the previously mentioned brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Loriencox

This mascara stinks! Literally, it smells awful and the noxious gases burn my eyes when applying. Works well if your eyes don't water it all off.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

This mascara is just okay. It can lengthen, but doesn't really increase volume or make lashes look more full. It also flakes and clumps, but a lot of mascaras do as well. I don't particularly like the long wand applicator with straight head (as opposed to ones with curved heads).

I would repurchase, but only because I have tried a variety of drugstore and department store mascaras, and still have yet to find a mascara that stands out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the packaging of this product, it's so cute. This mascara separates the lashes making them look thin, and it smears during the day. Oddly, this product smells really nice. Will not repurchase, as I find illegal length fiber extensions mascara is a way better product for lengthening.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

Makes lashes long but very spider legs like. My lashes looked long but very thin and stiff. Oh and it flakes. I would not repurchase this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good Mascara but for length only. Does nothing for volume. It makes my short lashes super long. But I love volume and length so I probably wouldn't purchase again, unless its on sale or clearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vvnle

I actually got this as a freebie with a hair dye I had bought so I didn't think I would love it so much! I think it really depends on your lashes and the type of look you're going for, but I find its great for a natural look if you have moderate length lashes. For me there is NO clumping whatsoever and the brush is fantastic for my lower lashes (just have to be careful about getting it on my skin since the bristles are quite long). Only downside in my opinion is that the hold is not amazing. It's still quite decent however, my eyelashes stay curled about maybe 10-12 hours but that's usually all i need (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Sashakaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great volume and length HOWEVER I almost always have issues with clumping. I heard Urban Decay has great mascara, Ill give them a go! Overall one of the best affordable mascaras I've ever bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MrsRiggs

Okay, I LOVE this mascara!! It made my lashes dark and super long, and it made my blue eyes really stand out! This mascara is what I used for prom both times and for when I went out. Amazing stuff!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by danigarcia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really like this mascara. When I'm going for a long wispy lash look this is my go to mascara. When wearing I've been asked if I had falsies on that's how much it lengthens. Only complaint would be packaging. I've had to repurchase this many times due to the poor packaging which causes the product to dry out quickly.