December 22, 2014 | 1187 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

This is also one of my favourite mascaras, my eyelashes are short and straight, the mascara is very light and thin, very liquidy aswell which isnt great for holding a curl - but it makes my eyelashes suuuuper long! The finish is very shiny, clean and hydrating. The wand helps massively, the fibres really separate every eyelash and make sure they get a good even coating, there is no flaking with this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The most important thing that I want from a mascara is LENGTH that doesn't flake or smudge. I don't need a lot of volume because I have a lot of (short!) lashes.

This mascara does a very good job of adding a lot of length and a little volume. You can apply several coats, and it doesn't clump. The brush really grabs all of your little lashes and stretches them out. It's not a super dramatic mascara, but it's perfect for pretty everyday lashes. The packaging is cute too :)

For all of you ladies that want a lengthening mascara, this one does a great job for the price. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

All time favorite mascara if you want length this is the one for you

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I really like this mascara for my bottom lashes and for getting those hard to reach lashes... great mascara for every day/natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by JeremieLoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is my HG. It does wonders for my lashes, never flakes ,stays on all day and is easy to apply. I was scared at first when I saw the spikey brush, but when I tried it on, I instantly fell in love. Be aware of the fact that it lenghtens , but does not give much volume, so if you want volume, this mascara is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I tried this mascara and used it all the way through, but it wasn't my favorite. It does add length, but without too much volume, it can just look weird. I prefer the CG lash blast line. The brush was also kind of weird and thin, and it looked ratty and clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is a great lengthening mascara that is very black and doesn't flake but I like mascaras with a lot of volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! This has to be some of the best drugstore mascara I've ever used! Everytime I try to use something different I find myself coming back to this! The formula is just great and i love the skinny brush (I find skinnier brushes seperate better). The waterproof is a real pain to take off so I stick to the regular formula but it still lasts all day and isn't very expensive. My non-existing eyelashes look long and luscious!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this many many times. It gives great length without being very clumpy. I'd like a different brush for more separation but the formula is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara, better then Loreal Voluminous (my now 2nd favorite) love that it goes on smooth with no clumps! I use Latisee, so this only amplifies the effects of my long lashes!