Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 3/10/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love, love, love this. It makes my lashes long and gorgeous. Its not volumizing but it doesn't claim to be, its just for making your lashes really, really long. It removes easily and cleanly. I have purchased it several times and will continue to do so.

on 3/10/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Spider legs for daaaays. I tried to love this mascara, I really did, but the way it clumped and made my lashes stiff and spider-y just didn't work for me. I found myself (stupidly) charmed by the advertisements that promised leather-esque lashes and I was kind of excited about buying a mascara that didn't have particularly bright, obnoxiously-shaped packaging (I'm looking at you, Lashblast), but, unfortunately, the (lack of) performance of the product outweighs how nice the packaging looks. Shame. :-(

on 2/17/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this unexpectedly because it looked interesting...and it didn't disappoint! It made my eyelashes nice and long and didn't clump horribly. It's a great drugstore mascara.

on 1/22/2014 6:18:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It holds my curl all day. It's a lengthening mascara, it doesn't volumize as much. It's a great base for your mascara. If you add a volume mascara over Lash Stiletto you will get perfect, fake-looking lashes! This mascara doesn't smudge. The brush is thin at the tip and fatter on the other end. The brush makes it so easy to apply! It's a dark mascara, so your lashes will be noticed! It is about $7. I highly recommend this inexpensive mascara! Definitely my HG mascara!

on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a decent mascara. It really does make your lashes long, but doesn't give much volume. The color is not as intense as some of my other black mascaras, but that is okay with me. I really like that it doesn't clump. The brush is skinny and somewhat sparse so it glides smoothly over the lashes and does a great job elongating. If you're looking for thick lashes I wouldn't suggest this mascara. However, I usually use this underneath a waterproof voluminous mascara (I use maybelline volume express, rimmel scandalous eyes, or clinique high impact) and it works perfectly. Lasts all day!

on 12/14/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was a huge offender in creating spider lashes for me. I am personally not into the spikey lashes look, but I know some are, so give it a try if you are. It also always got on my upper eyelid which was annoying, as was the rose smell.

on 11/17/2013 4:38:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara!! It makes my lashes look very long and pretty, and many of my friends have bought and love it just as much as I do!! It doesn't clump, and I haven't noticed smearing or flaking. Very good product, have already repurchased.

on 11/14/2013 1:22:00 PM

Holy grail for short, sparse Korean lashes. I've tried so many high end and drugstore mascaras. This is one you don't hear a lot about and I don't know why. Maybelline, please don't ever discontinue this! I almost didn't try this one bc I figured it was just good for length. I need length and volume. It is amazing for length, volume, separation, + curl (waterproof). I'm so happy. The thin brush does wonders! The fat "volumizing brushes" can't grab my short, individual lashes the way these long bristles can - and if I can get them to I end up with mascara spots all over my eyelids and have to redo my eye makeup. I was using the Rocket Waterproof, which is great, but eventually clumps and doesn't add a ton of length. Lash Stiletto adds coat after coat with no clumping, and amazing separation. My husband immediately asked if they were fake lashes because there are so many! They don't look like I have 7 spider legs! Use a good curler and do 3-4 good coats. Add the Rocket at the base for added volume but you won't need it! It's so affordable, just try it!

on 11/8/2013 12:02:00 AM

great mascara for lengthening but thats about it. clumps lashes together.. wouldn't recommend by itself.

on 10/28/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I don't care one way or the other about product packaging, only about performance (ie Lash Blast's ugly tube doesn't matter since it provides beautiful results). I was seriously disappointed in this mascara since it failed to deliver on almost all claims. I saw no evidence whatsoever of patent leather shiny lashes and any length was overshadowed by the spider leg look. Stiletto made my eyelashes sticky, clumpy, and spiky. I suppose if you want length at any cost then this might work.

A previous reviewer stated she would never buy Stiletto given the misleading ads where the model is so obviously wearing falsies. Well, I was suckered by the gorgeous ads and now I too feel insulted since I really should have known better. There's just *no* way the model is wearing the product without additional assistance and it's unfair to promote it as such.

Video Reviews & Tutorials