E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 8/29/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the shades in this duo compacts but they all look orangy on my skin, blush and bronzer.
I am not a fan of the shimmer in them either.
If the shades looked more like what they are swatched and were not as glittery I would probably try again but for now I will sterr clear of this. I do purchase them for my sister for the blush shades as she is lighter skin toned and they work ok for her. She is also younger so I think the glitter looks cute on her.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This product is amazing. And for three dollars, you can't afford to NOT use it. Go to walmart, or whatever your local drugstore is called, or heck, even www.eyeslipsface.com and go buy this. I have three different bronzers, and three different highlighters and my absolute favorites are from e.l.f. Go buy this. you won't regret it.

At first, it looks wayyyyy shimmery. It's not. The blush is. But the bronzer isn't I think it adds a little bit of radiance but not much to really notice. I feel like it brightens my whole look. This product is a must have!

St.Lucia duo is fabulous and dirt cheap. Blush is shimmery, bronzer is not. Good amount of pigmentation. Need one touch up on average whenever I reach for it. Not bad at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this product so much and use both the blush and bronzer every single day! So affordable, and cruelty free is always a plus for me. Home run for E.L.F on this one!

on 8/22/2014 1:51:00 AM

I am a pretty big fan of this product! I heard that it was a dupe for the NARS Laguna and Orgasm bronzer/blush duo, so that was why I tried it. And it's really close, I was shocked. The color didn't last me the entire school day (from 7:45- 2:30) but it only needed a teeny tiny touch up around lunch time, but seriously I got this for $3.49, you can't beat that price.

on 8/19/2014 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First I wanna say that I don't really contour my face , but I do like to contour my nose ,
I have a pretty small flat nose & I don't have much of a nose bridge , So I like to contour my nose to bring my nose bridge out a little more .
I never been the type to contour with " powder " I prefer liquids and creams because I feel like they look more natural ..
BUT WHEN I TRIED THIS DUO kit .. I fell in love .. I literally fell in love and I was actually more impressed with elf .
The contouring / bronzing powder for this duo is amazing and natural looking and very pigmented! And the blush is beautiful ( I got the St Lucia duo kit ) , The blush is a nice peach-ish gold-ish shade . Very pretty and it's pigmented but not as pigmented as the contour / bronzing shade , WHICH I LOVE , Because I DISLIKE accidentally putting too much blush on , so the blush not being extra pigmented is good in my opinion .
People often compare the " Elf Duo contour , blush & bronzing kit " to the " Nars Laguna duo Contouring & blush kit " which they are very much alike especially in packaging . However the shades are slightly different , the contour / bronzing shade in the Nars duo kit which is called " Laguna " is more of a dark golden shade , and the Contour / bronzing shade in the " Elf St Lucia Duo Kit " is more of gold mixed with a dark bronzey shade . And the blush in the Nars duo kit which is called " Orgasm " is more of a pinkish gold-ish shade , while the blush In the " Elf St Lucia duo " is more of a Peach-ish Gold-ish shade . I will upload a picture of a comparison of the " Elf vs Nars " duo kit swatches
( someone else's picture ) .
Anyways the St Lucia kit is great ! And just as pigmented as the nars kit , I def recommend it! And ladies be careful it's very easy to be heavy handed with the Contouring / bronzing shade so try not to get too much on the brush . Oh & looking at the bronzing shade it looks shimmery however as you can see in this picture

---> http://i59.tinypic.com/ku42e.jpg ( i only contoured around my nose )

----> http://oi60.tinypic.com/o0g0g.jpg ( Elf Vs Nars Swatch Comparison )

i will also upload the picture in the gallery for this product those are just links to
the pictures for a close up view .

the shimmer is not strong which I love makes it look more natural . I use this duo kit every day and sometimes il use a cream contour and use the contouring shade in this duo kit to set it . Overall this product is amazing , the price is great and the quality is great too .. I plan on purchasing all of them however the St Lucia is my favorite due to the " Peach looking blush " love the way it looks on my skin in the picture it's not too noticeable because I didn't really put much on in the picture.

but for the most part this " elf duo kit " is AMAZING , blends easy and smoothly , Long lasting , beautiful packaging comes with a big mirror as well which is a plus .

on 8/18/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this product is okay. packaging and price is great. the actual blush and bronzer though are not nearly pigmented enough for me. Wouldn't purchase again but it's not the worst I've ever used either.

on 8/17/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! What a great dupe to NARS, and definatly not complaining about the price. I use this every single day. I have olive skin and works well, i use it as a contour and an overall bronze. Buy it!

on 8/17/2014 3:56:00 PM

I had the older version of st. lucia kinda shade and was really loving it. But now they came up with three different shade options. Bought the one in Antigua and seriously can't hate it more. The blush was very faint, but the bronzer was a bit too pigmented and dark that it was impossible to blend out even with them applied before buffing out with powder. Wont repurchase any of them

on 8/15/2014 6:17:00 PM

I own this in St. Lucia, and this is a really pretty duo.
The blush is a beautiful pinky shade that gives your cheeks a lovely pink-ish tint. Perfect for everyday wear. And the bronzer is awesome for bronzing up the face and contouring! I'd say the bronzer shows up matte enough for those things, but the blush has some shimmer to it. The bronzer lasts longer than the blush does, but that's not a big deal.
My only complaint is after opening and closing this compact so many times, the top has gotten pretty flimsy, and I'm afraid it might come apart.
But this duo is perfect for everyday wear and for $3 you can't beat it! would definitely repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials