September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to liner. It's so easy to apply and mess free. However it does smear and crease in my inner lids but I don't wear eyeliner too often anyways. Great eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. I've only tried one other from revlon and this is a lot more black compared to that one. I don't use these kind of eye liners a lot, I prefer gel or liquid, but they come in handy once in awhile. This has a very fine tip, so perfect for doing fine lines. Like I said before it's very black one swipe and you're good to go. The container does feel a bit cheapish but for a dollar you can't pass this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price of this eyeliner is fantastic. The pigmentation is decent. The packaging is pretty good as well. I generally use this as a backup for when my gel liner starts to fade or if my eyelash curler took some of it off (am I the only one with that problem?!) but otherwise it's a decent product. Sometimes it can be a bit rough on my eyelid and not be as smooth and pigmented as it gets more dry, but I store mine upside down to try and reverse that effect. If you're on a whim and you need a good, cheap eyeliner, go for it. However, i must say, I don't believe the "waterproof" statement. It didn't stick as well as my gel liner did, and that's what I base everything off of because it's my HG liner. If you're willing to spend about 2-3 dollars more, get the Essence gel liner. It's fantastic. But the ELF eyeliner pen comes in second in the "dirt cheap" price range.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was okay.
For the first couple of uses, it worked great. It was dark and stayed put.
But after the 3rd use, it had already started to dry out and became very blotchy.
It is extremely cheap but i dont want to be spend $1 every 2 or 3 days on eyeliner when i can buy a good one for $6 and have it last months.
I was not a fan of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Amelielydia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty damn good, stays in place and easy to apply, can't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by srrawbreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought it at the dollar store. Seems like there is no liquid coming out of the tip. Dissapointed because I do like the concept and brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the white package pen that has the three tips. I really dont care for this liner. When first applied its very dark black which I love. But as I laid down to let it dry and just to test how long it will last. It was smudged badly. I really wished it would last as it went on smooth and dark.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A friend told me about this. I used it & the first time it looked okay...but it wasn't as black as I had hoped it would be. Dries out very quickly. Hard candy has a stroke of gorgeous eyeliner pens and they are super super dark and go on smoothly. I love them but they never have the one I want in stock. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by missy44

Didn't really like it. Could be I prefer a pencil since it glides on better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

I have partially hooded lids and they get pretty oily, so its hard to find a liner of any kind that does not smudge or move. but this one actually stayed put! for 3 dollars i was so surprised! my only complaint was it dried out really quick! but for 3 dollars i cant complain!

Pros:
Smudge/budge/Water proof!
Easy to use
Cheap!

Cons:
dries out quick