September 2, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was okay.
For the first couple of uses, it worked great. It was dark and stayed put.
But after the 3rd use, it had already started to dry out and became very blotchy.
It is extremely cheap but i dont want to be spend $1 every 2 or 3 days on eyeliner when i can buy a good one for $6 and have it last months.
I was not a fan of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Amelielydia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty damn good, stays in place and easy to apply, can't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by srrawbreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought it at the dollar store. Seems like there is no liquid coming out of the tip. Dissapointed because I do like the concept and brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the white package pen that has the three tips. I really dont care for this liner. When first applied its very dark black which I love. But as I laid down to let it dry and just to test how long it will last. It was smudged badly. I really wished it would last as it went on smooth and dark.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A friend told me about this. I used it & the first time it looked okay...but it wasn't as black as I had hoped it would be. Dries out very quickly. Hard candy has a stroke of gorgeous eyeliner pens and they are super super dark and go on smoothly. I love them but they never have the one I want in stock. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by missy44

Didn't really like it. Could be I prefer a pencil since it glides on better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

I have partially hooded lids and they get pretty oily, so its hard to find a liner of any kind that does not smudge or move. but this one actually stayed put! for 3 dollars i was so surprised! my only complaint was it dried out really quick! but for 3 dollars i cant complain!

Pros:
Smudge/budge/Water proof!
Easy to use
Cheap!

Cons:
dries out quick

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gsmithalon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the one I got had a defect. It is not as black/dark as the others I saw posted here. :( I shall purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dries very quickly. Smudges all the way down to the bottom of my eyes after 3 hours! (I am oily skinned.) Easily removed with makeup remover. The color is a standard black. The tip wears down after a few uses. I suppose it's not that terrible for $1. Though, the Essence felt tip pen is more intense and precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 5 b/c it's only $1. Is it the best liquid/felt tip eyeliner out there? No, but it's pretty fantastic for the price. I love these type of eyeliners and the other one I use (which is thicker, so I like that this one is super thin), is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and it's $8...in terms of difference in quality between the two, I don't think the one that costs 8x's more is that much better. I read the poor reviews about it drying up...I have yet to see that happen. And even if it dries up in a few weeks, I don't mind spending $1 for another. It applies beautifully. No tugging, drying, or smudging. I don't know if it's truly waterproof as it claims but I applied it at 1pm and at midnight it still looks absolutely perfect w/o any reapplying. I will warn, because the tip is super thin, it gives a natural daytime look, not a dramatic smokey eye look. Also, I wear contact lenses and it does not irritate my eyes.