Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am on my way finding a good nude lipstick which is on the drugstore range price. And thanks makeupalley, the review from all the ladies over here help me to purchase one. I didn't regret it since the color is pretty nice for daily use and easy to apply since it doesn't dry me (so I don't need lipbalm before applying it). I am NW25 and pretty beige-peach-pink lipstick color really my skin tone and my lip color.

I will definitely repurchase.

I bought this lipstick because I saw a lot of youtube gurus say they liked this lipstick, and I was looking for an orange/peachy based nude. I am quite pale with yellow undertones and I'm sad to say this lipstick is more a light creamy orange/peach on me rather than nude. I have friends that are a bit tanner than I am and this color looks better on them. It doesn't look bad on me, I actually like the color and this it's very appropriate during the daytime. However, if I am looking for more of a nude effect, I have to layer a foundation underneath. I would imagine this color to flatter almost anyone, but as a nude it probably will look especially best on girls that are NC30 or darker. I probably won't repurchase, but will search for a lipstick exactly like this, but a tad paler.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have many of macs peachy nudes thanks to a swap sample bunch, but I wanted to pick this up since it was so cheap and I didn't mind trying it out just for comparison.

This lipstick is a very nice color but it leaves a very strange taste in my mouth when I wear it. I don't know how to explain it, but its a little off putting. Otherwise, I like the formulation and it is very flattering on my nc40 tone of the moment. It's supposed to be a dupe of macs shy girl I think.

I don't think I will repurchase, but I will definitely use this tube up. It's a flattering nude to go to when I wear a liner or smokey eye. However, it's not super moisturizing and I do have to put lip balm on underneath so that the cracks do not show up.

Beautiful! I have owned this twice.This time I've decide to add Rimmel lipgloss & Rimmel lippencil.Very moisturizing on my lips.I really love this shade with a smoky daytime eye~

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I normally dislike nude lipsticks but Nude Delight is gorgeous! It doesn't make you look dead and has a slight apricot/peachy tone to it. Saying that, it is still a nude!

It isn't overly moisturising but it isn't drying either. Saying that, I wouldn't see that as a con, because it is very rare to find a lipstick that actually 'hydrates'. It will highlight dryness but nudes will do that anyway, regardless of the shade. It has a slight floral scent which I don't mind too much but what really bugs me is the chemical taste! It is quite nasty. It is such a shame because I do really like this shade.

As someone said below, it does transfer quite easily and I find wear time to not be that great. Although, drugstore lips in general don't tend to wear too well. The price is good though so I don't mind reapplying this.

This product has made me realise nudes are not all evil and I would love to find a product in a similar shade, with a better formula that doesn't taste so awful and is hopefully more pigmented, smoother and longer wearing. I would recommend it though. Using a lip liner over the lips also helps to prevent the formula from getting into your mouth!

I swatched this with Mac Freckletone. Nude Delight feels light and glides on application. Freckletone is different in terms of texture (due to its Lustre range) and is more dry. Nude D however lives up to its moisture reputation but transfers easily on coffee cups leaving a stain of color. I lined it with Mac Subculture and glossed with Mac Boy Bait. I loved the result! Its a glossy modern shimmering nude and it goes well with smokey eye ...very B. Bardot... I lov the floral scent and purple tube embossed with crown on top ... cute! & its also lightweight.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wish there was an absolutely button because I would absolutely buy this again. On my Latin olive skin it looks gorgeous ! This is a must for Latinas because its a beautiful apricot color .Also it is very moisturizing which I love. The biggest plus is its a dupe for MAC feckletone .

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was on sale for 20% off and I needed a nude lipstick so I decided to try it. The packaging reminds me of Quality Street Chocolates! but it is also really noisy when you shake it and makes it feel cheap but not a biggie. The colour really is gorgeous and creamy with no shimmer, but it will look bad if you don't have perfectly smooth lips. It isnt like one of those "concealer on your lips" nude. This one has a pinky tone to it. I might repurchase it if it was on sale.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Dare I call this a dupe for MAC's shygirl??? This is a peachy nude, sheen finish, semi-opaque lipstick.Its quite moisturizing and has the slightest scent (nothing like the newer Kate Moss line) that vanishes in no time. Im an NC25 and my lips are not very pigmented so the color appears much brighter then the images here; a true peach but not in your face orange. Its not like a concealer on your lips and definetly not too brown/mocha either. Its just right.Finally a ds lippie that doesn't wash me out & actually suits my warm undertones. A flattering fresh every day color, that'll be even more perfect for spring.

I bought this lipstick on a whim. I had been looking for a great, basic nude color...And this is it!

I have very pale skin, and most nude lipsticks are far too dark (or they look like I slapped some concealer over my lips). This shade is wonderful.

I love the packaging, and the shape of the lipstick itself. Very easy to use.

It is moisturizing, but it does not last very long.

Recommended for Medium Skin