October 1, 2014 | 1358 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xorebeccaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product going back a few months ago. The packaging was cute and it wasn't badly priced, plus it was my first time purchasing a nude lipstick. It looks like a really nice nude colour with some peachy tones in it. However, because I am pretty fair skin I found it came off kind of orange. I love the formula, but the colour just did not work with my skin tone. If you had a darker complexion it would probably look gorgeous. I'm not too upset over it because it was only about $5, but I definitely wouldn't buy this lipstick again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by dovey04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the hunt for a nude lipstick that isn't too orange toned, doesn't wash me out (as I am ridiculously fair--NC15), and doesn't emphasize dry lips. I tried the typical ones, MAC creme d'nude & myth, Revlon soft nude, etc but none of them seemed to fit. I was at Rite Aid one day and picked it up because I remember Bebexo on YouTube raving about it. I could never find this particular shade in CVS, Walgreens, Target, or Walmart though. Anyways, this lipstick lives up to most of my expectations. It's a peach-borderline-orange toned lipstick with a creamy finish. It glides on my lips smoothly without emphasizing dry patches. It definitely works better with Chapstick underneath though. I am fair and this shows up slightly peachy on my lips but it's definitely a nude. I think it flatters my skintone but could also work well with darker tones (if you layer it on). It lasts a decent amount of time, about 3-4 hours. It might seem like a short amount of time to some, but I don't mind reapplying. Also, the packaging looks tacky as it's a chrome purple with the cheesy Rimmel insigna on top. The only other possible downside I could fathom is the smell. If you've tried L'Oreal Fairest Nude, this is its smell doppelganger. Some might find it foul but I don't mind it. It smells...old, for a lack of a better word. Other than that, for $7, you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it. Easy to apply and can put on without a mirror since it is so natural. It does have a slightly orange/peach base (very subtle) which is a GOOD thing for me since lipsticks tend to turn too red/pink on my lips. This balances them to a soft light pink/nude

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best nude I've used. The texture is nice, but it is a VERY orange-toned nude. It made my face seem orange. It is not like a skin-color nude, if that is what you were looking for.

The texture is nice, creamy, no sparkle. I personally just didn't like the color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, I'd like to say that this is a very moisturizing lipstick. It doesn't sink into the lines on my lips and goes on slick and creamy. Which i love. I also like the purple packaging, it's eye-catching. I usually turn to my nude matte revlon lipstick for winter, but this is definatley my summer nude. It matches my tan summer skin nicely yet doesn't wash me out. It has a peachy/slightly orange tint also so it most likley won't wash out a lot of skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I've been on the hunt for my perfect nude lipstick. This is nude in the sense that it's a skintone color and it's not light enough against my skintone to wash me out. If anything, it comes off slightly peachy with a wee kick of orange [not in a bad way :D!] I was reading older reviews and some people were complaining how "orange" it was coming off on their lips but then again everyone's lips are pigmented differently.

It is creamy and moisturizing! It better be considering it has the word "moisture" in the item brand.For about $5, this lipstick is a keeper in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It's not a straight-up nude, it's warm with a peachy hue. Very flattering and creamy. Took one lippy off because of the not-so-great staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not nude according to my pale skin tone this was really dark and made me look ridiculous. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by laviniax3

Such a pretty, versatile nude lipstick. I like that it's not matte, but has a slight hint of shimmer making it look way more expensive than it is. It feels pretty nice on your lips and it's not sticky or cakey. I'm quite fair skinned in the winter and have a golden tan in the summer, but I can wear it year round. Not only that, but my friends with skintones way darker than mine have tried this and it looked great on them too. In fact, a few of them purchased it after trying mine on. Would definitely recommend this nude colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just purchased this item and I already know I'm going to love it. First I'm fair skinned and it is hard for me to find a drugstore nude lipstick that works for me. It is either too light which causes me to look sick/deathly or it is too dark than it is no longer a nude on me but more of a brown. This lipstick has a orange under tone to it which is why I think it works for me. It adds that little bit of color that lets the lipstick still be light enough to be a nude on me but be lively. As far as it being moisturizing like the name suggests I am unsure. It has a smooth creamy texture when applied and I like that in a lip product but if the results are long lasting I can't say just yet (will update when I know). Either way I will be repurchasing this lipstick just for its perfect shade plus for the price it's a bargain. I paid about $6 and it was worth every penny!