November 27, 2014 | 1408 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Toocold

I am close to sixty and pretty handy with make-up, but as a concealer, this is far too cakey! It is difficult to blend well, even after adding a bit of moisterizer, and settles into fine lines pretty quickly. I am not impressed by the coverage, either. There are far better products out there for less $. The upside of this product is that a little goes a long way, so if you like the stuff, it will last quite a while. At $20 or so, that's definitely a good thing! Not for older skin, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by amandawalker11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received this product in the mail today. I was pumped because I have been waiting for it for weeks! I have a past of using drug store concealers and was kind of discontented with the one I was using because it had a really awkward, sort of dry texture and was too orange-y for my skin tone. I am recovering from acne and still have acne-prone skin; I'm always searching for products/remedies because I'm basically obsessed with taking care of my skin. At first I was put off by the tiny packaging I received compared to how much I paid for it. I then tried this concealer to cover up my acne scars or any remaining blemishes - I accidentally used WAY too much and had to blend like crazy. So like everybody else has said... a little goes a LONG way. I was used to having to use a ton of concealer to get it to cover anything. It works so well! Just use a small amount and make sure you use moisturizer & primer underneath to make it easier to blend and get better coverage. I would totally recommend for anyone who is searching for a new concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jtenopir88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have fair skin. It's not pink but not golden undertoned, so I guess I could call it neutral. I picked up the lightest shade of this concealer and the formula is really nice. Very opaque and blendable. Stays put and doesn't look cakey, if well blended. This lightest shade is a little yellow on my skin and a little darker than all of my foundations so it doesn't really look good as a blemish concealer, but it is perfect as a undereye concealer. You must blend this very well and set it with powder bc it will crease under your eye if you don't! But over all this is a very nice concealer and for the price, even though it seems a little steep, for the amount of product in the tube compared to amount you actually use a day, it is very well priced! Def recommend everyone to try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mszsunshinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great concealer. Extremely pigmented. Thick, formulated without mineral oil. Strong yellow undertone to correct dark circles in the color medium. Need the tiniest amount. Small tube but will last forever. I agree, it does crease on its own.. but with the right combination of products, it is the best. First, I apply silica powder from Coastal Scents all over my face including under my eyes. Then I apply a small amount of the concealer under my eyes using my fingers, making sure to blend out the edges. Sometimes I spray my face with distilled water before I apply the concealer because this makes it blend easier and takes care of any dryness I have. After applying, I take a damp makeup sponge and set with the silica powder followed by Maybelline's shine free loose powder in light. I then apply my mineral foundation from the all natural face all over my face and sweep a little under my eyes. If it looks too powdery, I spray my face with distilled water again so everything looks natural. The Silica powder is a must for setting all concealers! Hope this helps anyone still searching for their HG concealer because this combo works perfect for me. Lasts all day. No creasing and never looks cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite concealers ever. Works better than so many pricier products and definitely deserves the great reviews. Very creamy and applies like a dream on undereye circles. C2 in MAC and I like to add just a tiny bit of medium to light for perfect coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by abogdanovic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing coverage. i suffer from really bad under eye circles and this does the job. make sure you moisturize your under eyes, tends to be a bit drying. The shade range is kinda off. Light is too light, medium is too dark. there should be a shade in between the two.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vswirl07

I love this concealer. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I know that others say that and its true. I used this mostly on my cheeks to cover my acne scars and it covers great. I use it with my LG Balance and Brighten.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, they are not kidding when they say this is full coverage. It can cover anything. I have a burn scar on my wrist after brushing my hand against a very hot oven, and the Real Deal concealer concealed the scar quite well. So it worked wonders on my face. No more dark circles, no more redness, no more blemishes. I normally prefer organic or natural face products, but the Real Deal concealer has a few plant extracts that I love. It really is amazing. It conceals like a dream and stays for hours! I use the Light shade, and it is perfect for my neutral complexion. I'm so happy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

The Light shade is too light and the Medium shade too dark and warm; with the right shade I would love this as an undereye concealer, because coverage and texture is great. I had no creasing at all, and at my age I have texture beneath my eyes! As everyone has mentioned, A DOT is all that's needed, so it's a fabulous price for the amount given. To cover blemishes? Not so much. With only four shades I couldn't find one to match my skin. And honestly, I can get greater coverage on my blemishes and spots with mineral makeup (Alima or BE) applied over a layer of eyeshadow base. Laura, I love you girl, but we need more shades!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is crazy opaque. It's the most opaque, thickest concealer I have EVER tried or used. I used the tiniest little bit I can get out of the bottle, and it covers really, really well. It's perfect to cover little acne scars, you cannot see them at all with this stuff.

I think it only comes in a couple shades, but medium happens to match me perfectly.

I don't think I will EVER finish the package because I use so little, but I would repurchase if I did - it matches me perfectly and covers so well.