Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

4.1

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

So the color selection sucks but I found a way to make it work for me. On clean skin it is totally obvious but if you apply some sort of base it seems to blend well. And I would probably not recommend this Concealer for those with lines/wrinkles because it does settle. You really do need very little, like the littlest amount phisically possible per spot. I haven't had any irritations from this product and my skin is very clog prone. I also have been mixing a little dab of this Concealer with my regular moisturizer and got a great, clean and natural looking coverage all over my face without any irritation (I absolutely loath tms and BB creams because they seem to all have some sort of shimmer and while it looks nice it also causes my skin to get bumpy clogs over time)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is good for blemishes. I find that if you try to use this under your eyes it's to thick and settles into fine lines. The color I got in medium deep was way too orange and over time it got more and more orange month after month. The good thing is that you only need a tiny bit to cover acne spots and dark spots. Also if you dont like scented concealers this wouldnt be good because it smells like paint. Hope this helped :)

so i've been meaning to write a review about this product for a while now, just haven't gotten around to it. this morning i misplaced this concealer, and started freaking out. tbh, when i misplace something i use almost every day, i do freak out, but since this product is only available online (this is what i've heard..lol), i double freaked. this is a good concealer. i wouldn't call it great, but it gets the job done. let me start with what i don't like. sometimes it accentuates dry areas (so if you're trying to cover a pimple, it can be difficult), so make sure your face is primed or moisturized. i also don't like the packaging because some of the product gets all over the lid, and that's such a waste :/ i also wish there was more of a color range, but i'm a NC25 in mac, and light matches well enough for me. i also don't like that you have to shake it before applying, so it does not get waterry (now i'm just nit-picking lol). but when you're in a rush, having a to shake a concealer can be a nuisance.
so onto the good things..when i first received this, i thought that $20 was xpensive for such a small concealer, but you need very little, and i'm sure this will last you a yr even if you're using it every day. that's how pigmented it is. i use this concealer with summer bisque, just like emilynoel on ytube (i'm prob one of her biggest fans haha), and the lasting power is amazing. it doesn't last all day, but close to it, and i have veryyyy oily skin. i don't say that statement lightly. i really hope i find this concealer, otherwise i'm definitely buying a laura geller kit with this included because i have not found a concealer that works as well as this : )

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It covers great but feels SO unfomforable on my skin. It's very thick and oily and settles into every fine line. It smears right off and and powder on top will look cakey as hell.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i've repurchased real deal concealer several times. haven't found better all-day coverage for my dark under eye circles anywhere, which says a lot since i'm a beauty product junkie! it offers fantastic coverage and smooth blending.

my only two gripes are that the medium deep shade is kinda dark for me in the winter (so i can only use it around my eyes unless i have a tan), but medium is WAY too light on my olive skin any time of year. also, this concealer definitely settles into the lines under my eyes throughout the day -- i combat that by patting eye cream on before & after applying, as well as mid day to refresh. to be fair, i have dry skin, VERY dry in cold weather, you may not have the same issue with cakiness if your skin is normal/combo/oily..."

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently bought this concealer to help cover my dark undereye circles. The first time I tried it, it was caked really badly under my eyes and creased up. I figured out my undereye area was really dry so before I apply this I moisturize my eye area with cetaphil cream. This does the trick! This covers extremely well and you only need a tiny bit so this tube is going to last forever. Will definitely repurchase!

I am close to sixty and pretty handy with make-up, but as a concealer, this is far too cakey! It is difficult to blend well, even after adding a bit of moisterizer, and settles into fine lines pretty quickly. I am not impressed by the coverage, either. There are far better products out there for less $. The upside of this product is that a little goes a long way, so if you like the stuff, it will last quite a while. At $20 or so, that's definitely a good thing! Not for older skin, in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just received this product in the mail today. I was pumped because I have been waiting for it for weeks! I have a past of using drug store concealers and was kind of discontented with the one I was using because it had a really awkward, sort of dry texture and was too orange-y for my skin tone. I am recovering from acne and still have acne-prone skin; I'm always searching for products/remedies because I'm basically obsessed with taking care of my skin. At first I was put off by the tiny packaging I received compared to how much I paid for it. I then tried this concealer to cover up my acne scars or any remaining blemishes - I accidentally used WAY too much and had to blend like crazy. So like everybody else has said... a little goes a LONG way. I was used to having to use a ton of concealer to get it to cover anything. It works so well! Just use a small amount and make sure you use moisturizer & primer underneath to make it easier to blend and get better coverage. I would totally recommend for anyone who is searching for a new concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have fair skin. It's not pink but not golden undertoned, so I guess I could call it neutral. I picked up the lightest shade of this concealer and the formula is really nice. Very opaque and blendable. Stays put and doesn't look cakey, if well blended. This lightest shade is a little yellow on my skin and a little darker than all of my foundations so it doesn't really look good as a blemish concealer, but it is perfect as a undereye concealer. You must blend this very well and set it with powder bc it will crease under your eye if you don't! But over all this is a very nice concealer and for the price, even though it seems a little steep, for the amount of product in the tube compared to amount you actually use a day, it is very well priced! Def recommend everyone to try this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer. Extremely pigmented. Thick, formulated without mineral oil. Strong yellow undertone to correct dark circles in the color medium. Need the tiniest amount. Small tube but will last forever. I agree, it does crease on its own.. but with the right combination of products, it is the best. First, I apply silica powder from Coastal Scents all over my face including under my eyes. Then I apply a small amount of the concealer under my eyes using my fingers, making sure to blend out the edges. Sometimes I spray my face with distilled water before I apply the concealer because this makes it blend easier and takes care of any dryness I have. After applying, I take a damp makeup sponge and set with the silica powder followed by Maybelline's shine free loose powder in light. I then apply my mineral foundation from the all natural face all over my face and sweep a little under my eyes. If it looks too powdery, I spray my face with distilled water again so everything looks natural. The Silica powder is a must for setting all concealers! Hope this helps anyone still searching for their HG concealer because this combo works perfect for me. Lasts all day. No creasing and never looks cakey.

Top Rated Laura Geller Products