November 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-waterproof
-doesn't clump

Cons:
-hard, brittle lashes
-NO volume

Overall, this product is OK. It's not bad, it's not fabulous, it's just okay. I hate that this mascara gives me no volume and makes my eyelashes brittle and hard. It's worth a try if you're bored or tired of your current mascara, but L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black in Waterproof beats this mascara as top dog in my make-up arsenal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I look for 3 things in a mascara, in this order: 1. Holds a curl 2. Lengthens and 3. Volumizes. This mascara definitely holds a curl and lengthens, but did nothing for volume. It did clump a bit, probably due to the weird shape of the wand. I found it performed similar to the Kiss Me Volumize and Curl mascara, but without the wand drama and the having to use a lash comb. For about the same price. Thus, would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by SanyaX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't really curve my lashes. Does nothing it says and it doesn't have much consistency to make my lashes stand out. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by jessadores

I bought this mascara for mainly 2 reasons, the first was because it was on clearance at CVS and the second reason is because Rimmel's lash accelerator mascara is my all time favorite (thus far). Well it turned out to be very average, I didn't hate it, but was glad I only paid a few bucks for it. It didn't really clump on me which was a plus, but it also did not add much and the wand does poke a little. I will definitely not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

this is a great mascara - it lengthens and volumises really nicely. for such an affordable price, i'd highly suggest giving it a go.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklnicah

two words: SPIDER LASHES

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

ugh. i am starting to hate mascara. i hated this when i first used it, it went on too think, made my lashes look spidery, and looked clumpy. however, i tried wiping the wand off on the top of the mascara before applying it, and this helped a lot. it really does appear to lengthen my lashes, and gives them a fake look. it doesn't seem to flake, some does transfer to the area the top of my lashes touch on my brow bone, but i guess that's to be expected. i wear contacts and this does seem to irritate my eyes a bit, but everything does. i probably wouldn't repurchase, and this is a little much for me to wear to work (better for a night out), but overall its okay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this several months ago when CVS had their big beauty clearance. I'm always on the hunt for a new mascara and have tried 40 or so in the last 4 years. The packaging for this mascara is cute and the brush is unique, though I find the spikes of rubber to be a little scratchy, like the last CG mascara I tried. The color is a dark black and the formula seems a little wet. It tends to give a somewhat clumpy look rather than a super full and/or defined look. One coat is plenty, two or more guarantees spider lashes. It doesn't smudge or flake but to me it's just an average mascara. I prefer loads of volume and a less scratchy brush. I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPink17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone because it didn't do anything for my lashes, it just gave them a coat of black... The packaging is really pretty and the brush is interesting but it does not give any volume and it barely puts any mascara on my lashes.
I wouldn't repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Eleonora91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe 4 out of 5 is a bit too much, but to be honest I am really strict. I would rate it between 3 and 4 (I'd never give 5 to any mascara I've tried yet). Anyway this is a great mascara if you're looking for clear, well defined, curved lashes. I don't think it makes miracles if you have very short or thin lashes, but I like it anyway. The final effect is natural but noticeable, it didn't clump my lashes at all, I'd say it's a bit liquid. It works even better with an eyelash curler. I think I'll purchase it again even though I'd like to try the other packages (waterproof, intense black and so on).