August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Xrysali12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell. Psychologically happy hat it might be doing something good. Not sure if it actually is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by anniemai85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, permed, wavy dark brown, thick (Asian) hair. It used to be dry and brittle like hay, especially during the hot California summer months. If I wear tank tops where my shoulders and neck are exposed to my hair, I can feel the burn from my hair b/c it is so rough and dry.

Since I started using this Oil along with the Moroccan Oil Hydration Hair Mask once a week, my hair has never looked better.

I would massage my damp hair with a few drops of the Moroccan Oil (but not the roots) after rinsing off the hair mask at night and my hair would feel super wonderful when I wake up in the morning. It is light, smooth, soft, and healthy looking; and when I straighten it, it feels like silk and it stays soft and smooth for at least 2 days until I wash it again.

I would highly recommend this product for dry/damaged/dull hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have gone threw a large and small bottle of this and I just loved the wait made my hair look and feel. I went to the store to re buy it when I was per swayed that there is a better product out there so I gave it a try and I hate it! Honestly this product has done my hair wonders my hair use to shed really bad and it was frizzy and poofy now I have no frizz and it makes my hair manageable and feel so good

Pros:
- makes your hair shiny
-gets rid of the frizz
-makes your hair soft and manageable

Cons:
-expensive

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
This stuff smells divine to me.
It does nothing bad to my hair. If you use a light hand it shouldn't make your hair oily.
Psychological comfort for your dry ends.

CONS:
I've been using this for at over 6 months, I'm still unclear how it's supposed to be improving my hair. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy - the ends of my hair seem drier than they've ever been.

FYI: my hair is uber fine, like baby's hair, but I have lots of it. I found the Agadir brand of argan oil (the spray bottle) to be just as pleasantly useless as this brand, but without weighing down my already flat hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by michaelaok

what?? its oil of corse it makes your hair oily! wow people are really dumb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Nope, this just isn't it for me. It's greasy, doesn't make my hair softer or less frizzy. Smells great but that's the only plus as far as I'm concerned. I will be sticking to my Orofluido, which is a lot better and a LOT cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

Oh, I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so soft and smooth, without making it look heavy and oily! Also, it lasts forever and makes me smell like a goddess. I have dark and long Asian hair, and it is a mix between stiff and soft (not as stiff as many Asian's hair structure, but not as soft as Western/Nordic hair). I always have to blow dry my hair after washing, since it is so thick and long it can actually cause fungus on my scalp if I do not dry it properly (because of the dampness that gets stuck in my hair).The problem is that my hair will feel dry, static and frizzy after blow-drying, and Moroccan Oil really mends my hair and makes it "calm down". After using it, I have experienced less split ends and dryness on the ends. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It smells AMAZING I adore the scent of this hair oil, but for me is it just 'okay' it's not really amazing or really bad. It feels good and smooth when I put it through my hair it gets rid of any knots really well, but the next day my hair just feels iky and feels like it needs washing I won't be repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by dlonewolf

Morroccanoil is definitely not the worth the hype that surrounds it, it isn't worth the price that is is retailed for, and more over my hair saw little improvement over the course of 6 months. I have used many better hair oils better than this, and this one for me came in the lower percentile. Check my full review with pictures on my blog here: http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/moroccanoil-treatment-light.html