November 27, 2014 | 1265 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by silveralejandra

I have horrible skin oil just drips out my pores and i work in a office which transfers everywhere. I had been eyeing hourglass for a while but the price would make me run and hide. At sephora the nice girl told me about the smaller bottle for $18 girl i ran out with it. I used it with kat von d lock it it was great. At first the white consistency scared me until i kept massaging it in. I get ready early in the morning and it took the redness away immediately. My skin felt great even when taking my makeup off. It was my first time and hopefully i continue to love it!! Try a sample guys!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still in shock over just how awful this primer turned out to be. For a start, it doesn't even work! My technique is to apply my moisturiser and let that absorb before applying this primer and letting it absorb for a few minutes as well. Then on goes my liquid foundation. By the end of the day, my makeup has either completely disappeared or looks patchy and gross. Without the primer, I'll have a bit of makeup meltdown by mid-afternoon, but it's definitely not as bad as when I use this primer. And to top it all off, my skin has been looking great for the last two years but this primer has made me break out like you wouldn't believe. Plus a 52 price tag? No thanks! I'd give this product no lippies if I could.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would be the best I've ever tried, but OF COURSE also the most expensive as well. That might be the only reason I continue to try other primers. It's lightweight, not silicone based, moisturizing, clean feeling, effective and great for everyone. The buyer's remorse on the price goes away after you realize how long a bottle lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom14

I love this product so much and I'm NOT usually a fan of primers! I posted a detailed review on my blog 😊http://beautybloom14.blogspot.com/2014/03/hourglass-veil-mineral-primer-with.html?m=1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Lefox92

I love this primer! It's beautiful and silky smooth, doesn't have a strong scent, is not heavy on the skin, makes you look glowy, and keeps your makeup put all day. The only problem is the price: it's exxy and you have to put a lot on for good coverage. So not very value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MissTheno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is like magic. I have super oily skin and can't normally use primer. Since I started using this, I don't even need moisturizer which is typically a no no. And it feels so silly on my skin. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I wouldn't say this is the most amazing primer I've tried, it is still a very nice, high quality product. I like the sturdy packaging. It glides on smoothly and provides a nice, smooth canvas for foundation application. A little goes a long way. I appreciate that it contains SPF and it works very well at prolonging the wear of my foundation from the time I apply my makeup in the early morning `til the time I remove my makeup which is usually around 9pm. I agree with others that what it won't do though is control oil, but this is easily remedied by a blotting paper. I like this product, but uncertain if I will repurchase due to the exorbitant price tag ($60 CAD). I think the Merle Norman foundation primer is better and will probably go back to that one once I've finished up this tube.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by JaydenReece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This primer is absolutely amazing!! It makes my foundation last ALL DAY!! Ill be honest in saying the oil control isn't the best and i do still get shiny however my foundation with this on does not break apart!! Price is pretty expensive but for me best primer ive ever used and let me tell you ive used a few by Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Mac, Becca, Laura Mercier, Armani, Benefit, Lancome, Arbonne.. The list goes on and i can honestly say as long as the keep making this i will continue to purchase. It really helps even out redness on my skin, reduce finelines and somewhat pores!! Ahh im in LOVE!! If you havent already go grab a sample!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Love this. Got the smaller size at first to sample it, and so far I love it!
It's extremely soft and silky on your face and so far hasn't broken me out...as of right now this is my favorite primer next to their primer serum.
This doesn't do much as far as oil control, so beware.

I probably will buy the bigger size unless I find a better primer as this is more on the expensive side :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by gigiLEAL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first and only primer I actually loved and bought on a regular basis. It's a little pricey, but it's worth the results. It has such a smooth, soft feel when applied to the skin and it really helps makeup stay on for hours. Other primers in the past have broken me out or I didn't really feel like they did much for helping my makeup stay on. This product is amazing!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No