Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 8/14/2011 12:13:00 PM

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i get so many compliments when i wear this stuff. the scent is so cute and playful! people have told me i smell like peaches when i wear this. and i love peaches haha. definately buy this! its not overpowering and ive had this for a long time and no mattewhat always go back to this stuff!

This reminds me of pink sugar (: I fell in love with this scent the moment I sprayed it on the test strip. On its own it lasts reasonably, which is impressive I didn't buy the body lotion because one of the main ingredients is mineral oil and that ingredient gives me these nasty bumps so I purchased another pink body mist in fresh and clean which I also love (: you get a huge bottle of 250 ml/ 8.4 FL.oz and the packaging is cute. I hope they never discontinue this scent

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I get this body splash from Bath and Body works I love that this scent is a mixture of both fruit and vanilla. It lasts for a good amount of time and I always get compliments when wearing it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this scent! This winter I went to Bath and Body Works in search of body spray. I wanted one scent that I could use all season. I chose this because of the name and description. On me it truly is a warm vanilla with a touch of sweetness. I only get a slight mint note upon initial spray. I love to spritz this on before bed. My SO also likes to smell this on me!

on 6/21/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my favourite fragrance ever, i wear it literally every day and it lasts the entire day. i even wake up in the morning with my hair still smelling amazing. i get compliments on it all the time with people telling me i smell like lollies, im in love. ive gone through two bottles in the past six months and since i live in australia im going to go crazy finding my third. i love that its a body spray and is so cheap, im not the biggest fan of the packaging but it doesnt even matter because this is def my hg fragrance and if i could wear it for the rest of my life i would!

on 6/14/2011 10:17:00 PM

Wow! This is the first "Pink" fragrance I've tried and I really like it. It smells a lot like Calgon's "Marshmallow", but better!

I get a lot of soft, warm vanilla with just a hint of flowers and tart raspberries hanging out in the background. There is also a touch of a minty quality to it that makes it smell a little like root beer to me when you first spray it. It dries down to a lovely, feminine vanilla that anyone could wear. Probably better for fall and winter, but I'd wear it anytime because it's just so pretty! Go buy it!

on 6/5/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I agree with some other reviewers who said this stuff smells somewhat like Pink Sugar but minty. It is a nice warm sweet scent (thanks to the raspberry and peony) but I cannot really smell the vanilla, just the 2 notes mentioned before with mintiness. It is quite nice for the fall/winter but overwhelming in warmer months. I do like it a bit but that one minty note is putting me off loving it.

on 2/17/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : ) For the young girls that say you can wear this anywhere even out to dinner lol no no no lol but this can be good for everything else. I like to throw this in my bag when I go work out and I like the fact that the bottle wont break.This gives a warm and cozy feeling and men LOVE vanilla,it's science.

on 2/17/2011 5:36:00 PM

I am in love! I am a person who prefers 'clean' almost unisex scents but this is fabulous!! In the bottle I can smell a titch of fruit but on me it's a creamy, warm delicious scent. The cotton candy notes make it young and the creme brulee richness makes it more mature. Perfect for girls of ALL ages! Please don't ever take this away Victoria's Secret!!

on 1/12/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Whenever I wear this stuff I get tons of compliments. I like how the packaging is lightweight and plastic so I don't have to worry about it breaking when I carry it around. I would definetly buy this again.

Popular Fragrances