April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : ) For the young girls that say you can wear this anywhere even out to dinner lol no no no lol but this can be good for everything else. I like to throw this in my bag when I go work out and I like the fact that the bottle wont break.This gives a warm and cozy feeling and men LOVE vanilla,it's science.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kittylover

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love! I am a person who prefers 'clean' almost unisex scents but this is fabulous!! In the bottle I can smell a titch of fruit but on me it's a creamy, warm delicious scent. The cotton candy notes make it young and the creme brulee richness makes it more mature. Perfect for girls of ALL ages! Please don't ever take this away Victoria's Secret!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MirandaA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whenever I wear this stuff I get tons of compliments. I like how the packaging is lightweight and plastic so I don't have to worry about it breaking when I carry it around. I would definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OK, this is gonna sound maybe a bit odd, but when I actually bought this, I wasn't exactly in love with the scent. I just decided to take a chance with it because I love so many Victoria's Secret fragrances. I did sample it beforehand; however, the smell didn't blow my mind. It was actually the car ride home that did it for me. I guess those few extra minutes of letting the product sit in and/or getting away from the sea of people doing last minute Christmas shopping paid off because I could swear that the whole way home I was just sniffing at my wrist! (Don't worry, I was in the back seat. Haha!) Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is nice but I can't bring myself to love it. There is a slight minty smell when I spray this which I don't like and which stops me from loving it. However, I love the warm creamy vanilla, cute raspberry and hint of floral notes that lie behind the minty note. Lasting power is good as 1 spritz stays on my skin for several hours, amazing for a body spray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

This is my first body spray (!!!) and this was the one I picked based on the glowing reviews here on MUA. I'm very thankful to all you lovely ladies who shared your reviews.

Described as a blend of toasted vanilla, pink peony and raspberry. I can detect all of this when I spritz this on my self - a light floral note, very detectable raspberry and a subtle hint of warm vanilla. Despite this, I do not find it to be overly sweet, the depth of the vanilla and pink peony balance the sweetness from the raspberry. I'm glad because overly sweet scents give me migraines. I can definately see why this is called 'warm & cozy' as I do find it to be a warm fragrance which is great for winter time and the colder months. I always imagine being infront of a log fire with wooly mittens on, sitting on a white fluffy rug with a cup of hot chocolate whenever I wear this heheh. Or snuggled up in bed in my PJ's with the SO. Either way, both are nice visions to get when wearing a body spray ;)

Lasting power is very good for me; the scent clings to my clothes very well and stays on my body a decent amount of time too. 1 spray is more than enough as the scent is pretty strong. I love the packaging too, it's pretty and very lightweight to carry around in my bag. A definate repurchase for me.

BTW: Fragrances will all smell different on us, depending on our body chemistry. What this smells like on me will probably not smell exactly the same on you. Take reviews on scents with a pinch of salt. However, if the notes of warm & cozy intrigue you, I would definately urge you to try it out. You just might love it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never tried these body sprays(although i tried plenty of other fragrances from VS) but i decided to get a small one because it was only $8(i usually don't care for body sprays and prefer edt or perfume).
This is indeed wondeful scent-just like the name says it is warm and cozy and would have been perfect for cool weather. Alas, i live in tropics so even in November its still 80 degrees. None the less, i love it and will continue wearing it. It has notes of vanilla, pink peony and rasberry which is what i thought because i smelled vanilla with some fruit notes. It would fall into same category as Fantasy by BS, Cancan by PH and Magnetism by Escada. If you like any of the above, you will surely love Warm & Cozy.
P.S. There is really no resemblence to Pink Sugar which smells like cotton candy. I own both and they are very different. On paper strip, it smells like cozy vanilla with just a hint of fruit(no minty scent as some reviewer commented, must be her body chemistry)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite body sprays out there! To me, it smells like vanilla and raspberries and that combination of scents is perfect for me. It also lasts for a decent amount of time. I would recommend 100%!

EDIT: When I sprayed this at school, everyone in my class was like "what smells SO GOOD in here?" and even my teacher was complementing this and asking what specific perfume it was. Definite repurchase for me! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Aprilalways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG fragrance for fall and winter! I love this relaxing warm vanilla scent:), ever since I have been wearing this scent I've been getting compliments and my friends love using this body spray as well. The packaging is uber cute! The reason I don't wear this in the spring and summer is because of the weather, it gets hot out, you start to sweat, and sweet vanilla + B.O = NASTY SCENT! Instead, in the spring and summer I use Victoria's Secret's PINK Pretty & Pure Body Spray, more floral and girly which is better in the warm weather. The Pretty & Pure Body Spray is my HG fragrance for spring and summer. I LOVE THOSE TWO BODY SPRAYS!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I like this, i'm not a perfume/scent wearer but this is good enough for me. I wear lubriderm's lotion with SPF in it which doesn't really have a scent so I like to spritz the body splash version of this on me after putting on lotion. It's nice enough for me to not feel overwhelmed. It's definitely girly and nowhere near smelling like men's cologne.