December 19, 2014 | 1470 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by regineeeeeee

my favourite fragrance ever, i wear it literally every day and it lasts the entire day. i even wake up in the morning with my hair still smelling amazing. i get compliments on it all the time with people telling me i smell like lollies, im in love. ive gone through two bottles in the past six months and since i live in australia im going to go crazy finding my third. i love that its a body spray and is so cheap, im not the biggest fan of the packaging but it doesnt even matter because this is def my hg fragrance and if i could wear it for the rest of my life i would!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

Wow! This is the first "Pink" fragrance I've tried and I really like it. It smells a lot like Calgon's "Marshmallow", but better!

I get a lot of soft, warm vanilla with just a hint of flowers and tart raspberries hanging out in the background. There is also a touch of a minty quality to it that makes it smell a little like root beer to me when you first spray it. It dries down to a lovely, feminine vanilla that anyone could wear. Probably better for fall and winter, but I'd wear it anytime because it's just so pretty! Go buy it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with some other reviewers who said this stuff smells somewhat like Pink Sugar but minty. It is a nice warm sweet scent (thanks to the raspberry and peony) but I cannot really smell the vanilla, just the 2 notes mentioned before with mintiness. It is quite nice for the fall/winter but overwhelming in warmer months. I do like it a bit but that one minty note is putting me off loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : ) For the young girls that say you can wear this anywhere even out to dinner lol no no no lol but this can be good for everything else. I like to throw this in my bag when I go work out and I like the fact that the bottle wont break.This gives a warm and cozy feeling and men LOVE vanilla,it's science.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kittylover

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love! I am a person who prefers 'clean' almost unisex scents but this is fabulous!! In the bottle I can smell a titch of fruit but on me it's a creamy, warm delicious scent. The cotton candy notes make it young and the creme brulee richness makes it more mature. Perfect for girls of ALL ages! Please don't ever take this away Victoria's Secret!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MirandaA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whenever I wear this stuff I get tons of compliments. I like how the packaging is lightweight and plastic so I don't have to worry about it breaking when I carry it around. I would definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OK, this is gonna sound maybe a bit odd, but when I actually bought this, I wasn't exactly in love with the scent. I just decided to take a chance with it because I love so many Victoria's Secret fragrances. I did sample it beforehand; however, the smell didn't blow my mind. It was actually the car ride home that did it for me. I guess those few extra minutes of letting the product sit in and/or getting away from the sea of people doing last minute Christmas shopping paid off because I could swear that the whole way home I was just sniffing at my wrist! (Don't worry, I was in the back seat. Haha!) Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is nice but I can't bring myself to love it. There is a slight minty smell when I spray this which I don't like and which stops me from loving it. However, I love the warm creamy vanilla, cute raspberry and hint of floral notes that lie behind the minty note. Lasting power is good as 1 spritz stays on my skin for several hours, amazing for a body spray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

This is my first body spray (!!!) and this was the one I picked based on the glowing reviews here on MUA. I'm very thankful to all you lovely ladies who shared your reviews.

Described as a blend of toasted vanilla, pink peony and raspberry. I can detect all of this when I spritz this on my self - a light floral note, very detectable raspberry and a subtle hint of warm vanilla. Despite this, I do not find it to be overly sweet, the depth of the vanilla and pink peony balance the sweetness from the raspberry. I'm glad because overly sweet scents give me migraines. I can definately see why this is called 'warm & cozy' as I do find it to be a warm fragrance which is great for winter time and the colder months. I always imagine being infront of a log fire with wooly mittens on, sitting on a white fluffy rug with a cup of hot chocolate whenever I wear this heheh. Or snuggled up in bed in my PJ's with the SO. Either way, both are nice visions to get when wearing a body spray ;)

Lasting power is very good for me; the scent clings to my clothes very well and stays on my body a decent amount of time too. 1 spray is more than enough as the scent is pretty strong. I love the packaging too, it's pretty and very lightweight to carry around in my bag. A definate repurchase for me.

BTW: Fragrances will all smell different on us, depending on our body chemistry. What this smells like on me will probably not smell exactly the same on you. Take reviews on scents with a pinch of salt. However, if the notes of warm & cozy intrigue you, I would definately urge you to try it out. You just might love it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never tried these body sprays(although i tried plenty of other fragrances from VS) but i decided to get a small one because it was only $8(i usually don't care for body sprays and prefer edt or perfume).
This is indeed wondeful scent-just like the name says it is warm and cozy and would have been perfect for cool weather. Alas, i live in tropics so even in November its still 80 degrees. None the less, i love it and will continue wearing it. It has notes of vanilla, pink peony and rasberry which is what i thought because i smelled vanilla with some fruit notes. It would fall into same category as Fantasy by BS, Cancan by PH and Magnetism by Escada. If you like any of the above, you will surely love Warm & Cozy.
P.S. There is really no resemblence to Pink Sugar which smells like cotton candy. I own both and they are very different. On paper strip, it smells like cozy vanilla with just a hint of fruit(no minty scent as some reviewer commented, must be her body chemistry)