July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Schroedergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!! i have tried alot of eyeliners both high end and drugstore and this is by far the best i have ever tried it is the only eyeliner i buy now i use it on my waterline, my top lash line, and my tight line and it stays on all day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by luckydodo

Great product !! Intense colour+ smooth application + waterproof . Perfect for waterline

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have naturally oily lids, so it is often very difficult for me to find a liner that stays put for several hours without bleeding into my eyes. For the last three years, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir has been my go-to liner; and though I have periodically strayed to use a different eyeliner, I always go back to this. First of all, unlike most waterproof liners, it glides on like a dream--almost comparable to that of a liquid liner. Also, it makes a nice clean line instead of gapping in the outer corner of your lids like most liners tend to do. Rimmel Exaggerate has a built-in sharpener and easily twists up to your prefered size for application, eliminating the need for a separate pencil sharpener. There is also a smudger attached to the end of the pencil, but because I do not like to purposely smudge my liner, I cannot vouch for its effectiveness. Overall, my favorite aspect of this eyeliner is its dirt cheap price. I have picked it up at drugstores for less than $4 on several occasions, and it can be purchased online for as low as $3.30. When it comes to waterproof, Rimmel keeps its promise. Whenever I wash my face at the end of the day, the liner on my top lids is still intact and will only come off with baby oil or my makeup remover. Though I DEFINITELY recommend this product, I had to deduct one lippie and an overall rating point for this liner's inevitable ability to smudge. While the liner will usually stay put on your top lids if you do not rub them, it ALWAYS bleeds into the crease under my eyes after four or so hours of wear. On days that I have school, I have to go into the bathroom in the mid afternoon, wipe the liner from beneath my eyes, and apply some concealer to get rid of the darkness. However, I wear a lot of liner on my bottom lid, so those of you who simply line your water line with this will be just fine. Also, if you apply a little bit of eye primer to your bottom lid (which I have been doing recently), this keeps the liner from bleeding off. In conclusion, this is my favorite eye liner, both because of its price and quality. But you MUST keep your hands away from your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great. I have it in colour precious gold & i really love it for both summer & winter. I keep the eye simple when using this eyeliner.
I know its a waterproof liner so it needs to live up to its name however the only minus about this product is ITS SOOOOOO HARD TO REMOVE. I feel like my eyes have been thru a war after removing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by xiongmao11

I bought this in black. I love it because it stays put, even in this summer heat! It's also extremely cheap, like $4-$5 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by f1ayed

Oh man! This stuff is so great. I can't get it to come off even by asking nicely.
I've got it in grey, slate blue, purple and black and they're all pretty good. I find the black goes on easier than the coloured ones do but this might just be because I use the black the most.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if it's because I bought the purple and gold colors but this is so hard to apply onto the waterline. It leaves chunks of product when applied and it just does not glide on properly. Plus the smudge stick separates from the casing, so I can't even use that. Maybe the black color is more versatile?

EDIT: I've used the gold/bronzey color during the summer and it seems to work a lot better on warmer days. The purple color is still not my preferred purple eyeliner to put on just because of its odd magenta color. I would suggest rubbing the whole pencil in your hands when it's cold. It's pretty smooth and shows on my waterline now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I have this in black. I love it! It stays on my waterline better than UD 24/7.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my new HG. I am a longtime user of the urban decay 24/7. Recently I found myself at Ulta about to purchase another one when I realized it comes a time when $17 just seems a little too much for an eyeliner. So I was brousing around came across this and decided to give it a try since I am loving Rimmel products right now. It is amazing. First of all it last just as long if not longer than the 24/7. Does nt smudge and it comes with a little sharpener. The only downside is that this eyeliner may not be easy to come by.There was only one left in black when I purchased this. No other colors. I have also not been able to find this at my local drugstore. So good luck finding one depending where you live. But if you can get your hands on one...stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

I have Sable (brown) and Mocha (brown shimmer). My favorite eyeliner! Creamy, soft, smudgy, lasting on the waterline. Need.More.Colors.