Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30 45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Polyurethane 11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)

on 3/12/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eyeliner is by far the best i've ever tried! Firstly, it's super cheap especially in the UK where in boots it costs 3.99.
It's waterproof and stays on all day, it may smudge a little but it's not an issue.
It comes with a smudger on the end - allowing you to make your eyeliner slightly less harsh and is useful when doing a smokey eye.

It also comes with a sharpner on the end :)
it's a wind up eyeliner with a thin tip - so you can be super precise and it's easy to apply to your upper and lower lash line.

on 3/8/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great color payoff and really creamy... BUT it smudges on me like crazy. Not waterproof at all! I always have to reapply during the day. I am still on a hunt for a pencil eyeliner that stays as well as my Stila gel liner.

on 3/3/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i dont know how its rated higher than 4?? this eyeliner sucks, i have to say. the texture is ridiculously creamy. it smudges everywhere, on my up lids and lower lids. the color is ok, the texture is way off.

I mainly purchased this because I heard many recommendations for this as a tightline eyeliner. With eye primer, the eyeliner is not bad on the lashline, with some smudging and creasing but not too much, but on the tightline, it's almost completely gone by a couple of hours :(

EDIT: I got a better eyeshadow primer and it lasts longer with it, but still creases by the end of the day. Btw, love the fact that it has a sharpener.

on 12/20/2010 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this in Black @ Wal-Mart for $4.12USD. I love it! It's a nice thin line, with rich color, and I love that it's included with a smudger AND sharpener. I use it on my inner rims and it lasts longer than other eyeliners I've tried, close to all day for me. I've bought this a ton of times, and will continue to do so =)

on 11/11/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is nice, creamy and easy to use, and i like how it has the sponge tip at the end and you never had to sharpen it, however I can only use it for very close to lash-line undramatic lining. when i try to use it to do anything dramatic like a cat eye it just transfers to my crease TERRIBLY after a couple hours :(

on 9/6/2010 11:30:00 PM

I really love this eyeliner. I've been using this for about a year now & it's the only black eyeliner I use. It glides on easily and stays on ALL day on my lids, and tight line. Throughout the day, it does smudge a bit on my waterline, & it doesn't stay on all day there. I sometimes have oily lids, so if I don't put an eyeshadow on my lids, it creases sometimes. If I have an eyeshadow on, it does zero creasing. The only downfall about this is that it IS a bit hard to get off, but that's fine with me.

on 8/24/2010 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These liners are definitely dupes for Urban Decay's 24/7 liners. The formula is pretty much the same and they have the same pigmentation.

on 8/22/2010 12:30:00 AM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!! i have tried alot of eyeliners both high end and drugstore and this is by far the best i have ever tried it is the only eyeliner i buy now i use it on my waterline, my top lash line, and my tight line and it stays on all day

on 8/21/2010 9:45:00 PM

Great product !! Intense colour+ smooth application + waterproof . Perfect for waterline