November 26, 2014 | 953 users online

Blush - Clinique - gel blush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 10:10:00 PM More reviews by GinnyWeasley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this along with the Black Honey almost lipstick, and I like it. I can't say I'm ecstatic about it just because I think my Jane Blushing Petal gives me more color. However, I will try applying more of the gel to see if that helps. On me, apparently, a little doesn't go a long way because I don't really notice a difference. I think it will be nicer maybe when I apply more. It could just be because I'm used to seeing my cheeks with the Jane blush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by monicako

Very cute for an uncute price. $38 australian for a small tube... although i'm hoping it'll go a distance. I got a tube today because of the reviews here and i have to say it is a nice product... however little of it there is. Black honey is the colour i picked because i remembered it from here. It gives a refreshing and dark colour to cheeks that gives a younger looking appearance to the skin (my older friend and i tried it out and it looked great on her.)
I tinted my lips with it too and it worked well with the superbalm over the top.
Once you have a fiddle with it and work out your way of applying it, it'll be a refreshing addition to your make up collection.. but i'm sure there are other products on the market that do the same for less $$$.
I'm really bugged by the prices of cosmetics in australia, but i was insulted at the clinique counter when i saw the size of some products and the prices... packaging doesn't even explain it.
rant over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think these blushers are pretty good , but I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer the colour selection from MAC's LE Cheek stains which though are hard to find with less choices are far superior . Coral Coast a lovely warm orangey-pink & Subtropical a beautiful subtle baby cheeked blue-pink are my favourites. If you prefer the classic berry stain opt for Pink Lure (if you can find it).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ag823420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this! I have it in a pink/berry color so it gives me that flushed look. My HG in blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by 123lys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have this in 04 Honeyed Red. Great natural color on my lt. olive skin. The formulation is a dream, just enough slip time to blend right. Application, feel, and colors are MUCH better than L'Oreal Translucide sheer blush. Clinique's gel blush gives a lasting natural effect similar to liquid cheek stains, but with a glow. Great staying power on my combo (summer oily) skin. On summer days, I'll even skip concealer/foundation ,add more gel blush. Who'd look at imperfections if a girl's glowing from within?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Emma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this last summer, and have found myself turning to it time and again. It is really fabulous for a natural look-- the stain lasts all day and is perfect texture for my sensitive but smooth skin. I have it in "Black Honey." After applying it on my cheeks for months, I noticed that it stained the tip of my finger a lovely red that looked as if I had pinched it myself. So I put a bt on my lips, and instead of rubbing it in, let it sit there and become absorbed into the lip, as it had on my finger. Perfect, natural, sheer lipstain, voila! I'm off to get some more, since I've run out because now I use it on my cheeks and lips, and finish with Black Honey Almost Lipstick on top!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2004 8:39:00 AM More reviews by TiffanyGolightly

I have this in Black Honey. I usually don't wear blush, but when I do this is the only kind I wear. So easy to apply, lasts a long time and Black Honey looks very natural on my MMM skin. I got this as a gwp and will repurchase when I run out

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by raesinhl82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pinch your cheeks and save yourself the money. If you have oily skin, you'll end up with oil slicks for cheeks. Do not recommend

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by CurlsExperiment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this in Black Honey because I was looking for a blush that would stay on throughout the day and through powder touch ups. I am in the minority here, but this does not look natural on me (PPP, MAC C15) at all. My other problem with it is that it is very hard to blend. I never have enough time to blend and spread- it ends up sticking on my cheeks and looks very unnatural.
Will absolutely not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kaa4886

I think ive bought every type of blush ever made and this is one of the few that stays on all day. the color stays true and gives you that perfect flushed look. Ive bought this in several colors and every color looks natural. i recomend this to everyone!