September 23, 2014 | 2084 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Whisper 130 (LE)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by laurenisrandom

Wanted so badly to love this. Like the SPF, thought the color looked pretty. Got home, opened it up, applied it and thought, "This has TOO MUCH sparkles and it's sticky as hell!" I wiped it off immediately, the texture was disgusting! I really hoped I would like it but it was awful. Try Besame. It's pricier but worth it! No sparkles in Besame whatsoever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by dorothyyxo

It's a frosty, barbie, baby pink. Not sticky at all. Stays on for a long while. I wish it came with a brush instead of a dough foot applicator considering it doesn't pick up much product. Very moisturizing. I could see it not suiting a lot of skin colors because it's so frosty/white but it's more like a nude gloss since I'm so fair. It's flattering alone considering it is pretty pigmented. I'm not a big fan of lip-gloss. I can't even remember the last time i bought one so this was a nice surprise :)

Here's a picture (2 coats, no lipstick underneath) : [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/25jkynl.jpg[/IMG]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by MacGirl22

I think this gloss is gorgeous and flattering. Love the consistency too! I pair it over nudes and pinks (NC25 for reference).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a NC42. This gloss is great, but I don't think it's what I hoped for. I am currently on a "baby pink lip with smokey eye" phase at the moment, and I was hoping I can pull this gloss off with my olive skin. In initial application, the color was a bit odd; a more of a white-like appearance with a hint of pink. It takes a while for the color to kind of "warm up" to my lips. When it does "warm up" (or probably blend with my natural lip color), it kind of gives a NARS Turkish Delight color with a nice shine and a bit of frost. I really like the feel of this lip gloss; it's not sticky at all, it stays on pretty well for a lip gloss, and it really does a great job moisturizing my lips. I will not repurchase this particular lipgloss, but I'll definitely purchase another color. I'll still use this until I'm done (since I really like the feel of this gloss), but I have to supplement it with another product to produce that baby pink that I am going for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second lip gloss from this line. My first was Cherries in the Glow, which I bought on recommendations from here (thanks!). It was BOGO at CVS, so I bought another Cherries in the Glow and I decided to try this one too, since it was half off, so it cost me about $3.50.

I like it. It is somewhat nude, but not really, more of a light pink, but not too light. I don't want 80's frosted pink lips. It could be like that on someone who is very tan or olive skinned though, so beware. I am light hair, light eyes, and fair-medium skin with yellow undertones. It looks nice. It would probably look great over a nude lipstick, to make it less opaque, or even over a darker color. I will try those things and if it looks nice, I will update.

It doesn't dry out my lips like some glosses do, but it was windy today and my hair did stick on it, but that's gonna happen with pretty much any gloss, I guess.

Definitely try it. If you don't like it, CVS lets you return. It's BOGO until Sunday at CVS, so try it now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I wouldn't take a second glance at it, but I took a chance. It's very similar to NARS Turkish Delight with a luminous quality and slight shimmer. The shimmer only enhances the gloss and doesn't dominate it. It's angel pink, shiny, and lasts a comfortable amount of time without being sticky. Very high end product with a low price. I don't think it's limited edition anymore. I have been wearing this a lot, and it's a perfect gloss for every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by colleendc19

I bought this gloss hoping it would be a good dupe for dior addict's petal pink (that $30 price tag is just a bit too steep for me!). While it's a bit creamier/opaque than the dior, it's certainly very pretty on my super pale skin. I layer is over a sephora lipstick called light candy (very light and sheer, slightly glossy baby pink) and it's a really nice combo. i'd definitely recommend this gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by carolinee08

First, Ill start off with the product itself. The Revlon Super Lusterous line is my favourite lipgloss line of all time (Yes, that beats MAC lipglasses!) mainly because of how smoothe and rich the consistency of this gloss is. I HATE the feeling of how sticky nearly all glosses are, but ofcourse its because of the ammount of lasting power you get. But why cant you have a non-sticky gloss with a decent ammount of lasting power? This is what this product gives you. Instead of that stickyy goop, you get a very nice creamy formula that may seem to have a BIT of stick, but nothing compared to other lipglosses. I hardly even wear gloss, but when I do, I always reach for this one.
Now, the color. Im not a pink kind of gal, if anything Im more of a nude/warm tone colored kind, but this gloss seems to suit me well. It has a very fine ammount of shimmer, nothing OTT, with a blue based undertone. This gloss doesnt give you the shine that makes you look like you sticked your lips in oil (come on girls, lets admit we have at least ONE lipgloss that gives us that shine) but it just gives you that shine that seems lusterous, very fine and subtle. I usually wear this gloss over nude attitude so the color can become a bit more visable, but its fine on its own too. I hope to pick up some more colors of this line, its really good quality for the price. The reason why I give it a four is because sometimes, its a bit too pink, but I still deal. Overall I would buy this gloss again, but most likley in a different colors. Definitley one of the best DS lipglosses out there. Oh! And the packaging is really nice, looks very highend if anything ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by oabbott

This was my first time buying a Revlon Super Lustrous gloss. I've always wanted one, because I've heard a lot of good things about them and also they are just really pretty and shiny on the display. It's just a little sticky, but not bad if worn over a lip balm. For me, this shade is just a tad too frosty and light on my lips. It's wearable, but I have to put it over a darker lip color to make it work. I think it would look amazing on someone with a lighter skin tone than me. I would probably repurchase, but in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

A medium cool toned baby pink. Not a milky pink, nor as light as I wanted it to show up on my lips. That is the only reason this lip gloss is getting 4 stars & not 5. Doesn't dry out my lips! The texture is nice, slightly sticky for lasting power, but nothing unbearable. I love the packaging, & the wand applicator is nice. I would repurchase, but I'm praying Revlon comes out with a true milky baby pale pink.
*Edit* : This is a great dupe of Dior Addict l/g in Petal Pink! The shade has grown on me & is now my HG lip gloss! Added a lippie. :)