Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 12/10/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara!! I have naturally long thick eyelashes so I never use that much mascara. This one is perfect for my green eyes. While I dont see a huge difference in colour enhancing ... It doesnt clump ... doesnt make your eyelashes stick together. Lasts all day. Makes your eyelashes longer as well! Looks like your are wearing fake eyelashes.

The packaging is nice, and simple. love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to admit, this is decent, especially for Cover Girl. I used the one for green and hazel eyes and was a big fan.

It lasted a decent amount of time, a few months. It never clumped or flaked. I did notice a bit of color but nothing over the top. It defined my lashes okay and never melted off.

I know I repurchased this twice and moved on after that. I noticed that Cover Girl commercials are extremely misleading. This won't shimmer with color like they claim. It's not really worth the hype but it does work. The formula is better than all of their other mascaras, which is reason enough to buy it over the other ones.

Good mascara for starters and to play around with. I'd say this is also decent for a quick, subtle look.
Don't expect miracles out of it.

on 8/2/2011 11:14:00 PM

I really like this mascara, i bought it for green eyes, it makes my eyelashes way longer, and my eyes pop, The only thing i dont like is when it dries its really stiff.

on 7/11/2011 4:35:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have had, it curls and lengthens my lashes pretty nicely and it is natural looking. I have used Clinique's, Loreal's and Lancome mascaras and I like Exact Eyelights better than all of them! It doesn't clump at all, the only negative thing I noticed is that the curl is not long lasting, you have to re apply during the day.

I bought the black gold for hazel eyes and my eyes do pop up, I noticed it and other people have noticed it also. My husband always asks me "why are your eyes looking so pretty and green-ish today?" :) Will buy again!

on 6/19/2011 3:41:00 PM

This is a good mascara for natural looks. I like my makeup to look natural and not to done up. I haven't had this mascara for awhile but i have gotten a couple tubes in the past.
Things I like about this mascara-
1. It's an easy to use brush & skinny tube
2. It doesn't clump
3. Great for a school day or work day (not reccomended for night out.)
Other things-
1. I already have pretty long and dark eyelashes, so it was kind of hard to tell if it lengthened alot.
2. I didn't notice a change in my eyes, but the 1st day I wore it I had 2-3 compliments on my eyes! So maybe it does help, idkk.!
3. It's an okay price- wouldn't buy it if i was real short on money bc it's not cracked up to what its suppose to be. Buy a better one
4. My friend has blue eyes and looks really pretty on her!
5. Great for gals that like natural looking makeup!

on 6/14/2011 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in the bronze color, for hazel eyes. I don't have hazel eyes. I have brown eyes but I thought the bronze might bring out the gold in them.

This is lousy mascara. Really lousy. It barely darkens and barely lengthens. I don't see even a tiny hint of bronze. I do like the brush and I like that this is not a clumpy mascara.

Not recommended.

on 5/25/2011 8:14:00 AM

I bought the Black Pearl color for my brown eyes. I defintely noticed a brighter look and pop to my eyes. I did use the matching eyeliner as well so maybe its the combination that makes this work , as I see a lot of reviewer didn't have the same results. I am over 40 and its harder to achieve a bright eyed look now as I have to watch frosts that accentuate age lines. I have tried every mascara from $5-$25. I loved this product and hope it doesn't get discontinued!

on 5/21/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My eyes are hazel, so I bought 'black gold' for hazel eyes. I don't think it really enhances my eye color, but there are quite a few things I like about this mascara:

1. It really lengthens my lashes!!

2. It doesn't clump or smear!!

3. It isn't overly dramatic; perfect to wear to school or work every day. It looks very natural, and I like that. I do not like when you can tell someone is wearing 10 layers of mascara. That just defeats the whole purpose of makeup to me. :P

on 3/28/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this for blue eyes in the waterproof formula but I never use it alone, it doesn't give enough volume. I like to use it as a second coat after my volumizing mascara, because it does lengthen and seperate my lashes. I never noticed any of the color or sparkle in it but a girl I work with noticed it on me so it must be there. Doesn't smudge or flake on me.

on 3/28/2011 8:03:00 PM

Ive seen many negative reviews on this... yet i love this stufff! ive bought this stuff at least four times already and i always have it as a back up when trying out new mascara. I really like it. It keeeps my lashes curles so well and lengthens them very well too. its wonderful. I get the type for blue eyes.

Popular Mascaras