This is the best mascara I have had, it curls and lengthens my lashes pretty nicely and it is natural looking. I have used Clinique's, Loreal's and Lancome mascaras and I like Exact Eyelights better than all of them! It doesn't clump at all, the only negative thing I noticed is that the curl is not long lasting, you have to re apply during the day.
I bought the black gold for hazel eyes and my eyes do pop up, I noticed it and other people have noticed it also. My husband always asks me "why are your eyes looking so pretty and green-ish today?" :) Will buy again!
This is a good mascara for natural looks. I like my makeup to look natural and not to done up. I haven't had this mascara for awhile but i have gotten a couple tubes in the past.
Things I like about this mascara-
1. It's an easy to use brush & skinny tube
2. It doesn't clump
3. Great for a school day or work day (not reccomended for night out.)
1. I already have pretty long and dark eyelashes, so it was kind of hard to tell if it lengthened alot.
2. I didn't notice a change in my eyes, but the 1st day I wore it I had 2-3 compliments on my eyes! So maybe it does help, idkk.!
3. It's an okay price- wouldn't buy it if i was real short on money bc it's not cracked up to what its suppose to be. Buy a better one
4. My friend has blue eyes and looks really pretty on her!
5. Great for gals that like natural looking makeup!
I bought this in the bronze color, for hazel eyes. I don't have hazel eyes. I have brown eyes but I thought the bronze might bring out the gold in them.
This is lousy mascara. Really lousy. It barely darkens and barely lengthens. I don't see even a tiny hint of bronze. I do like the brush and I like that this is not a clumpy mascara.
I bought the Black Pearl color for my brown eyes. I defintely noticed a brighter look and pop to my eyes. I did use the matching eyeliner as well so maybe its the combination that makes this work , as I see a lot of reviewer didn't have the same results. I am over 40 and its harder to achieve a bright eyed look now as I have to watch frosts that accentuate age lines. I have tried every mascara from $5-$25. I loved this product and hope it doesn't get discontinued!
My eyes are hazel, so I bought 'black gold' for hazel eyes. I don't think it really enhances my eye color, but there are quite a few things I like about this mascara:
1. It really lengthens my lashes!!
2. It doesn't clump or smear!!
3. It isn't overly dramatic; perfect to wear to school or work every day. It looks very natural, and I like that. I do not like when you can tell someone is wearing 10 layers of mascara. That just defeats the whole purpose of makeup to me. :P
I have this for blue eyes in the waterproof formula but I never use it alone, it doesn't give enough volume. I like to use it as a second coat after my volumizing mascara, because it does lengthen and seperate my lashes. I never noticed any of the color or sparkle in it but a girl I work with noticed it on me so it must be there. Doesn't smudge or flake on me.
Ive seen many negative reviews on this... yet i love this stufff! ive bought this stuff at least four times already and i always have it as a back up when trying out new mascara. I really like it. It keeeps my lashes curles so well and lengthens them very well too. its wonderful. I get the type for blue eyes.
I bought the Exact Eyelight for hazel eyes but the product certainly doesn't do anything to brighten my eye color.
It is, however, a fairly good mascara for a daily look. It does the job of defining, lenghthening, and curling my lashes slightly, so I actually use quite often when I'm trying to get the natural look. Probably won't buy again, but I would be trying out other CoverGirl mascaras.
I used to buy Max Factor mascara in auburn which I haven't been able to buy for years. The mascara for green eyes I hoped would be similar so I decided to give it a try. I find the coverage sparse and the mascara dry. Sometimes I apply it over a brown, but it's not really worth the extra time or effort.
This didn't really do anything for me. Didn't brighten my eyes or anything. Wasn't significant at all. Made my lashes stiff and bristle like. Don't believe the hype.