November 27, 2014 | 1325 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the bronze color, for hazel eyes. I don't have hazel eyes. I have brown eyes but I thought the bronze might bring out the gold in them.

This is lousy mascara. Really lousy. It barely darkens and barely lengthens. I don't see even a tiny hint of bronze. I do like the brush and I like that this is not a clumpy mascara.

Not recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by snjlowe

I bought the Black Pearl color for my brown eyes. I defintely noticed a brighter look and pop to my eyes. I did use the matching eyeliner as well so maybe its the combination that makes this work , as I see a lot of reviewer didn't have the same results. I am over 40 and its harder to achieve a bright eyed look now as I have to watch frosts that accentuate age lines. I have tried every mascara from $5-$25. I loved this product and hope it doesn't get discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My eyes are hazel, so I bought 'black gold' for hazel eyes. I don't think it really enhances my eye color, but there are quite a few things I like about this mascara:

1. It really lengthens my lashes!!

2. It doesn't clump or smear!!

3. It isn't overly dramatic; perfect to wear to school or work every day. It looks very natural, and I like that. I do not like when you can tell someone is wearing 10 layers of mascara. That just defeats the whole purpose of makeup to me. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this for blue eyes in the waterproof formula but I never use it alone, it doesn't give enough volume. I like to use it as a second coat after my volumizing mascara, because it does lengthen and seperate my lashes. I never noticed any of the color or sparkle in it but a girl I work with noticed it on me so it must be there. Doesn't smudge or flake on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by megan26

Ive seen many negative reviews on this... yet i love this stufff! ive bought this stuff at least four times already and i always have it as a back up when trying out new mascara. I really like it. It keeeps my lashes curles so well and lengthens them very well too. its wonderful. I get the type for blue eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by crazed666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Exact Eyelight for hazel eyes but the product certainly doesn't do anything to brighten my eye color.

It is, however, a fairly good mascara for a daily look. It does the job of defining, lenghthening, and curling my lashes slightly, so I actually use quite often when I'm trying to get the natural look. Probably won't buy again, but I would be trying out other CoverGirl mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy Max Factor mascara in auburn which I haven't been able to buy for years. The mascara for green eyes I hoped would be similar so I decided to give it a try. I find the coverage sparse and the mascara dry. Sometimes I apply it over a brown, but it's not really worth the extra time or effort.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CeeSan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't really do anything for me. Didn't brighten my eyes or anything. Wasn't significant at all. Made my lashes stiff and bristle like. Don't believe the hype.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Gimmicky. Bought this is Black Gold for Hazel eyes, I have green-hazel eyes. Figured I would try it out since colored DS mascaras are few and far between. The color is nothing special, I have been looking at it in all different lights and it is barely noticeable. Its like a black brown. Boring.

A previous reviewer is spot on about the formula creating spikey lashes. Clumpy, not very good at separating. Okay lengthening, works well on my lower baby lashes. Much nicer DS mascaras available with better results, and since the color of this is subpar there's really no reason to get this one.

My "Dark Brown" Nyx mascara looks way better on my hazel eyes, more flattering color ie color you can actually see, nicer separation, and definition and half the price of this, but smaller tube.

OMG and I forgot to add that the brush is one of the stupidest I have seen, tiny, spindly little rubber pokers. What is that going to do!? Nothing!! Dislike mascaras that do not come with real brushes with bristles.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MeghanHopex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought this product for a really long time, and loved it. But lately throughout the past year i am not buying it because i am dis-satisfied with the quality of this product. i believe it has not been like it used to and i am completely unpleased with this product.