MAC Cremesheen - Crosswires

4.5

on 5/14/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Go check this out, it's such an awesome color. I love it on warmer skin tones or fair skin with yellow undertones. It's the perfect pinky coral color. Adds a bright summer pop to your lips. Plus it's a cremesheen so the finish and lasting power is awesome!

on 3/29/2012 1:11:00 PM

I love this lipstick. The color is so pretty and really brightens me up. It's a pretty coral-red and not over the top. It's a really gorgeous color and so wearable for me. I love MAC cream sheens, they are my absolute favorite. Some of the frosts and lusters are a bit sheer for me. The cream sheens are very moisturizing but still full of color. This is going to be a must-have color for me always. Probably my favorite every day color. I think in the summertime with a tan it will be even prettier. Love this!

Absolutely lovely! My lips are quite pigmented, and this is a beautiful croal/pink colour on me. It's brighter than a MLBB but not crazy bright, and the cremesheen formula means it can be sheered down easily.

I love this colour for spring and it goes well with Springsheen blush. It's got a nice creamy formula and applies nice and smoothly. It's well pigmented with no noticeable shimmer. The only downside is that the lasting power isn't as long as some other Mac lipsticks (especially the matte ones likes Ruby Woo). I am pretty sure that this is common for all of the cremesheens though.

Even as it wears off and fades after a few hours, it leaves a nice faint stain on the lips. It's quickly becoming a lipstick that I reach regularly for. Being pale, it does pop on my lips without needing much layering, but the coral undertones would probably work well with darker skintones too

on 3/19/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This color doesnt work for me at all. I was ordering lipsticks
and I took a chance with this one. im going to exchange it and ill just stick to the ones I love.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. You can dab a little bit over lipbalm for a soft pink look or really go heavy for a bright pink, gorgeous and bold lip. Either way, it is a beautiful color, highly pigmented. Love it!

on 2/22/2012 3:23:00 PM

Wow.. I am pretty disappointed with this lipstick. I ordered it online, since the nearest MAC counter is about 2 or 3 hours away. Of all the swatches I've seen online (pictures from temptalia.com, karlasugar, etc) I was thinking this would be a nice, sheer coral pink. HELL NO! Even the pictures of the product in the tube look way different than what I have. Swatched, it looks like a bright, neon coral-pink. Nothing sheer about it at all. I just don't understand... it almost makes me feel like I got a dud or something! For reference, I am NC20 with slightly yellow undertones.

Hopefully it will look nicer in the summer when I have a tan (I'm usually around NC30), but for right now, I'm highly disappointed.

EDIT: Bumped this up to 4 lippies... I did end up loving this color a lot more now during the summer. I just think it was too harsh and bright looking on my pale skin. I've also learned that if I blot it lightly and top it with a clear gloss, it tones the color down a lot and makes it much more wearable for me. Great summer color!

on 2/17/2012 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't know if there's much point in adding to the range of existing glowing reviews, but I guess I may as well add mine too! This is a great lipstick colour - a pretty pinky coral that really brightens up my face without screaming "hi I'm lipstick!!" I mean, I actually love super bright colours, but they're not necessarily right for every outfit every day. I don't have to think about what I'm wearing with this colour - I just put it on and it's great.

on 1/16/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is on the bright side but still very wearable. The color is a darker somewhat bright slightly reddish coral. It is darker and more red than Costa Chic. The formula is moisturizing and when you apply it, you are in for a full day/ day 1/2 commitment - very long lasting and stains the lips. The only way to remove it is with makeup remover. It's pretty but I haven't reached for it lately - maybe more for the fall! NC15/NW20

on 1/7/2012 11:36:00 PM

I love this color, its a beautiful coral- leaning closer to the pink side. It is enough to give you a clean pop of color but not overdone so it's good for an every day lipstick. Love the cream finish which feels really good and moisturizing on the lips. I would not say that this wears the entire day with eating / drinking. Would need to reapply every 3-4 hours I would say. It is not too pigmented but enough color for a medium coverage. Really pretty on asian skin.

on 12/14/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this would look amazing on tanned skin! As for now I am more on the pale side and this looks a little bit too bright/reddish on me. However I will definitely look into this in the summer time as its a lovely warm coral color.

Popular Lipsticks