BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

This is an amazing product. I don't fault it at all. It lasts for so long and suits any kind of skin tone. Perfect for contouring, bronzing your face up and even good to be used as an eye shadow. The price is a bit high but then again it's worth it. Also the packaging is nice but it s awkward to close as it get stuck half inside and outside the box (you'll know if you have it) :)

on 11/2/2014 10:45:00 AM

This bronzer is fab, its matte and looks so natural. i use for all over face bronzer, blush, eyeshadow and contouring. can't be without it.

on 10/25/2014 7:31:00 PM

Firsty - The packaging... £23.50 for a cardboard box ? Haway Benefit we are paying £23.50 for a product, could have at least presented it in something a bit better than a cardboard box. Anyway the bronzer its self is a nice shade & not orange at all. I use this to contour but in my opinion there are others that are just as nice & cost way less than this one does... I feel that this bronzer is over-rated & hyped up to be amazing when really it isn't that amazing.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this several times. It is a great bronzer for contouring because it is matte with no shimmer. My only gripe with it is the packaging. It is hard to get an even amount on your brush, but overall a good product and would buy again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it

on 10/12/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great product for contouring!

on 10/12/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this to contour and love it for this purpose as it is on the cool side so it is fit for that purpose but I dont use it as a bronzer I personally think its a bit to cool to use to bronze but I would re buy it to use as a contour powder.

on 10/12/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mehh, overrated. I bought it because I have oily skin and thought that matte bronzer would be the best. it is just OK nothing special. i will deffinitly not repurchase, espically not for 38$. if you're looking for a matte bronzer buy nyc smooth sunny matte. same thing for 2 dollars.

on 10/10/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. It's a nice matte powder with more of a brown/tan undertone and zero shimmer. Great for oily skin and the color is AMAZING. It's expensive but I can't see myself wearing anything else. Love love love. I also actually really like the little brush that comes with the packaging. It hits my hollows just right and gives me that perfect contour with the perfect amount of product!

on 10/10/2014 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this bronzer recently and I'm so happy I did! I have been using nars Laguna for years and love it so much I was scared to try anything else. I've heard so many great things about this and finally decided to try it. I think it might be the perfect bronzer for my skin tone! I still love nars Laguna, but I love this one just as much, maybe even more. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging but that's never a deal breaker. Definitely try this if you're in the market for a new bronzer!

Popular Bronzers