BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 5/19/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've had a box of this for about 3 years and sometimes go back to swatch it since the internet started liking it again. It's pigmented, not excessively so but it does go on patchy. It's too dark for fair skin, leaning very much brown/orange. It looks like straight-up smeared dirt on my skin (NW15, pale, cool toned). Even with fake tan on it still looks like cheap makeup no matter what brush is used. 2 stars since it doesn't break out sensitive skin and the ones I have were gifts with purchase.

For reference, I use NARS Laguna in the summer and Dr Hauschka powder bronzer in the winter.

on 5/18/2015 1:38:00 AM

Love love love this product, not super pigmented that you look ridiculous, but pigmented enough that you can notice and contour.
Comes with a brush that's super easy to use and applies really well.
Only con is there's not that much of it in a box.

on 5/17/2015 5:07:00 PM

This was my first high end bronzer I ever purchased. I absolutely love it. It's matte & not orange. I was intimidated at first cause in the container it looks darker than when you apply it on your skin.. The box is a little small but not impossible to get you brush in. Talking about brushes.. It does come with one, but I've never used it.

on 5/13/2015 10:55:00 PM

WoW! I am 100% pleased to have purchased this bronzer.I first decided to go into the store to check out the color in-person,since online the colors of can really throw a color/size off.When I asked to see this @ the counter the 2 associates working didn't show me.I walked around the counter to see if I could find it myself.At last,found it.Hmmm..I was very hestistant of the color.It seemed really to too dark.Back to the 2 associates.I asked a few questions about the product.They both were unfortunately no help.I ended up buying this online.It had arrived.Tried this right away.I love this!! If the 2 associates had maybe asked to try this on me or swiped it on a wipe.I would've bought it @ the store immediately =)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe how gorgeous I look today. Now that's not something I think I've ever said - but this morning I applied my new bronzer, HOOLA, and it's changed the way I think of myself, not just the way I look.

I am a porcelain skin gal. I do not tan. I am very happy with my porcelain complexion, but for summer I wanted to be able to wear very light nude pink lipstick and you can't do that with a porcelain face like mine.

The sales assistant at Shoppers Drug Mart beauty boutique showed HOOLA to me when I asked her to point out a bronzer for a bronzer newbie. I immediately felt nervous about all that brown! Then she advised me that that the secret to flawless bronzing was to apply the product with a bronzing brush. Which is basically a very large stipple brush. I bought one, from Quo, for about $22. Let me tell you, the brush is critical!

This morning I cleansed, applied the Big Easy CC Creme SPF 35 from Benefit - no moisturizer because I have oily skin and it's getting hot in Toronto and I'm afraid of oxidization. Then I swept HOOLA all over my face and neck with a very light touch. I was transformed instantly - this gorgeous matte bronzer made me flush with health. Over the bronzer I applied some pink powder blush and I was good to go. Oh, and I finished the look with some pale pink lipstick and I'm very happy with how I look. First time bronzers, HOOLA is the bomb! Will I repurchase? YOU BET I WILL!

This is my HG Bronzer! I have fair skin, and I love this Bronzer because the color is more on the brown/tannish side, rather than orangey like most/other Bronzers. I use this as a Bronzer dusting lightly all over my face, on my cheeks, and to contour my cheeks and forehead. This blends onto my skin so nice and smooth, and the color is so natural, it gives me a healthy tan appearance and without the sparkle! Not crazy about the tiny box packaging, but it does contain the product, so there is no waste. And I do like and use the brush it comes with - so thin, it 's Perfect for contouring cheeks, forehead, nose etc. I set my face with a Setting Spray (I use MUFA, because it doesn't contain Alcohol like the UD does), and it lasts until I wash my face at night.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My A#1 bronzer!! This can be used for both contour & general bronzing because it's matte & not too orange. But it's not grey as to look muddy. It seems to agree with my oily skin & does not oxidize too badly. It does not break me out. The price point is a little high but it's worth it. If you're only going to own one bronzer then own Hoola! Benefit has always been lovably gimmicky but all of it is so cute. PS: I also have benefit Hoola lipgloss which look excellent paired together!!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hmmmm I don't really know how I feel about this product. The color is beautiful. The packaging is cute. But I don't know. I don't understand why everyone loves it so much. I found that it wasn't very long wearing and as someone who does not "retouch" throughout the day this is a big problem. I found that it applied and blended beautifully but if throughout the day I accidentally touched anywhere where I had applied it would swipe off easily. With that being said if you are looking for a beautiful extremely affordable long wearing matte bronzer, try the rimmel natural bronzer.

on 5/3/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice matte, natural color. Great for warming up my pasty white winter skin. Only negative is I HATE the packaging

on 5/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this bronzer. It gives me the perfect glow. I also love that the packaging helps you to not waste product. Because the box is deep, no product flies away and you just tap your brush on the edge and any excess from your brush falls back into the box. I will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products