BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Plum

3.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polybutene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Panthenol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sericin, Sorbic Acid. N° 03891/N.

on 8/22/2010 3:37:00 PM

Love this product. The fat brush gets every lash and makes my lashes long and lush. The plum color is very subtle. Makes brown eyes pop, and if you have any green flecks it brings those out as well. Love. I am stocking up!

Awful. Smudges like crazy which, given the colour, looks as if your eyes are bleeding. Lovely. Definitely overpriced, underwhelming performance and won't be buying again.

Dries up really quickly and does nothing for your lashes, only makes them look like they are caked in glue. The one thing I liked about this was the color, but it hardly made my green eyes pop, and people constantly kept asking me when I was in the sun "are you wearing purple mascara?".

on 7/9/2010 7:11:00 PM

I bought this product after an SA at the BeneFit counter used it on me during a mini-makeover. I don't know if I'm not applying it properly, but on my own I don't get the dramatic look that she managed to pull off with this mascara, but I do like it a lot. This is a much more subtle mascara than my usual Clinique High Impact in Black, and I tend to use this on my lower lashes when I'm going out because it isn't as harsh. It's also a great mascara for my toned-down work look.

My biggest complaint with this mascara is the brush. To do my lower lashes, I have to use a disposable brush because the one in the tube is just too big and collects too much product. It's almost too big to do my upper lashes, although I do manage that without making a mess.

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I've never had a problem with this mascara flaking, nor is it stiff feeling when I touch my lashes like some other mascaras I've tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this on a whim, because I love purple mascara and because my mom was paying, ha ha (thanks, mom!). I had tried the original Bad Gal Black and really didn't like it- too clumpy, heavy and smudged at the slightest provocation.
For some reason the Bad Gal Plum is much more manageable and less thick so it doesn't weigh my lashes down. I also don't have any problems with smudging. I don't know if it 'enhances' the color of my dark brown eyes, but it does compliment them ( :
I also like the color- not garishly bright, and not so dark you don't notice the color.

on 6/18/2010 8:25:00 PM

Plum brought out my eye color (hazel), it was a nice shade, not over the top and could definitely be worn alone (i wore mine alone all the time). It did dry out relatively fast. I could also pick a dozen mascaras I would wear before I'd pick this one, however it is nice and worked very well, it did everything it promised.

on 6/18/2010 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i actually liked this product, it did make my eyes pop, some lady at the beneFit counter used it on me and i was like WOW. amazing. so the only way to see if this procdut is for you, try it out first, go to selfridges or something. x

on 6/14/2010 3:04:00 PM

I really like this mascara, but I wish it came in a waterproof formula! The plum color really goes well with my green eyes, and I've never had a problem with smudging or clumping. It doesn't really provide outstanding length, but the volume is decent. I'd wear this as my everyday mascara if only it were waterproof...

on 6/13/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Just dreadful! That's all.

on 6/9/2010 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is a nice product for my "no" makeup look. I will usually only wear this mascara, concealer and chapstick when I wear this mascara. I have hazel eyes and I do think that this color of mascara compliments my eyes. It's also not too harsh so I can pull off that no make up look time to time.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products